PDA

View Full Version : Twitter CEO apologizes for eating chicken

jimnyc
06-11-2018, 11:55 AM
So this is the news. This is what people care about today. Some will follow and torment others for the dumbest things on twitter and facebook. So it's "pride" month. Then let the gay folks have their pride. But someone eats lunch at a place that disagrees with queers? That's major news and the man has to apologize? Fuck that, I would have told all of them to buzz off.

---

Twitter CEO caves to liberal backlash, says he was wrong to eat Chick-Fil-A

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

Dorsey tweeted a screenshot from his phone that showed a purchase he had made at Chick-fil-A using a mobile application. After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.

At issue was Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy’s 2012 support for defining marriage as between a man and a woman, which he described as “the biblical definition of a family.”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/10/twitter-ceo-chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/

Black Diamond
06-11-2018, 12:00 PM
CEOs don't want to lose money. In some sense they are whores beyond measure.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Really??? Like I am ever going to let damn gays tell me what to eat, say or do!!
As long as my actions are legal and decent no man gets to boss me like that unless he has first beaten me half to death and even then he'll have to finish the job and still will not get what he wants. Gays can ALL go to hell.
I leave those ffing maggots alone and they had best leave me and mine alone!
Some of us have had far more than enough of this dem/lib/leftist shit... They just may end up learning that , the hard way.....
I just dont ffing play!--Tyr

Gunny
06-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Odd. Gay Pride Month? I look at my calendar and it says "Eat at Chick-Fil-A Even though I Dislike Chicken Month". :) Ash loves it so I doubt there'll be any complaints.