PDA

View Full Version : Driver allegedly poops on another man in fit of road rage

jimnyc
06-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Sure are some disgusting folks in this world. :(

But I have to wonder, since it was at an intersection, and not like where the other guy didn't see as he was in a store or something. Did he just sit there and let him do so? Did the guy do so on his windshield or hood? And why did the other guy not leave or run him over?

This kind of shit pisses me off. Maybe he was a liberal that doesn't believe in guns?

---

Driver allegedly poops on another man in fit of road rage

Two drivers got into an argument. Then things got messy.

Henry George Weaver, of New Tripoli, faces a harassment charge after he allegedly, well ...

"The accused and the victim got into a road rage argument, leading the accused to defecate on the victim," Pennsylvania State Police said in a succinct news release.

The argument happened about 8:45 p.m. Friday at the intersection of routes 309 and 100 in Heidelberg Township, the police report said. It did not say what preceded the altercation, the identity of the other driver or list Weaver's age.

The harassment charge is pending in district court.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2018/06/road_rage_defecation.html

Black Diamond
06-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Sure are some disgusting folks in this world. :(

But I have to wonder, since it was at an intersection, and not like where the other guy didn't see as he was in a store or something. Did he just sit there and let him do so? Did the guy do so on his windshield or hood? And why did the other guy not leave or run him over?

This kind of shit pisses me off. Maybe he was a liberal that doesn't believe in guns?

---

Driver allegedly poops on another man in fit of road rage

Two drivers got into an argument. Then things got messy.

Henry George Weaver, of New Tripoli, faces a harassment charge after he allegedly, well ...

"The accused and the victim got into a road rage argument, leading the accused to defecate on the victim," Pennsylvania State Police said in a succinct news release.

The argument happened about 8:45 p.m. Friday at the intersection of routes 309 and 100 in Heidelberg Township, the police report said. It did not say what preceded the altercation, the identity of the other driver or list Weaver's age.

The harassment charge is pending in district court.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2018/06/road_rage_defecation.html
Sounds like the Starbucks incident?

Gunny
06-11-2018, 12:50 PM
HOW do you get "pooped" on? Stand and watch while some idiot does it? Weird.

CSM
06-11-2018, 01:26 PM

Ya know, I was wondering that myself.

Abbey Marie
06-11-2018, 06:33 PM

Right? Perhaps the assailant had a ready-to-go adult diaper-full?

:puke:

Elessar
06-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Maybe he has a portable at all times like Kim's!:dunno: