PDA

View Full Version : Juanita Broaddrick responds to Bill Clinton on sexual assault

jimnyc
06-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Clinton is a sexual assaulter and a rapist, of this I have very little doubt.

---

Juanita Broaddrick responds to Bill Clinton on sexual assault

Juanita Broaddrick responded to former president Bill Clinton’s assertion that norms have “changed” on what you can do to someone without their consent.

Clinton said in a PBS interview on Friday that he believes things that would have been acceptable in regards to sexual consent when he was in office are now considered to be disqualifying.

“I think it’s a good thing that we should all have higher standards,” Clinton said. “I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will, how much you can crowd their space, make them miserable at work.”

Broaddrick, who accuses Clinton of raping her in 1978 when he was running for governor of Arkansas, tweeted about Clinton’s statement on Monday.

“Bill Clinton thinks he should get a pass because it was 1978 when HE RAPED ME,” she wrote. “and HE knows it’s not acceptable in today’s society?”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/11/juanita-broaddrick-bill-clinton-consent/

Juanita Broaddrick SLAMS Bill Clinton For Shocking Comment ‘Norms of What You Can Do to Someone Against Their Will Have Changed’

Bill Clinton showed once again he has no self awareness in his recent interview with PBS News Hour.

The former president also defended disgraced Democrat Senator and serial groper, Al Franken by questioning if some of the accusations were even true.

“I think the norms have really changed, in terms of what you can do to somebody against their will, how much you can crowd their space, make them miserable at work.” Clinton said.

Bill Clinton’s comment suggests that he believes there was actually a time when it was okay or ‘normal’ for a man to force himself onto a woman against her will.

Perhaps Slick Willie should have sat this one out.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/juanita-broaddrick-slams-bill-clinton-for-shocking-comment-norms-of-what-you-can-do-to-someone-against-their-will-have-changed/

Gunny
06-12-2018, 09:17 AM
I agree with Clinton that accepted norms have changed since the 70s. Was a completely different world with a different set of rules.

However, rape was rape then as it is now. Even that has changed. Then, you had to prove rape as you did any other crime. Now? Now? Just the accusation will ruin you, guilty or not.