PDA

View Full Version : Sessions: ‘If You Cross the Southwest Border Unlawfully, Then We Will Prosecute You’

jimnyc
06-12-2018, 03:21 PM
About time we have folks in charge that will actually uphold the law instead of promoting illegal activities. Sessions speaks of the DUTY to take care of the laws. About effing time!!

---

Attorney General Sessions: ‘If You Cross the Southwest Border Unlawfully, Then We Will Prosecute You’

(CNSNews.com) - Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a conference of the nation’s federal immigration court judges that he has instituted a “zero tolerance” policy for people who illegally cross the Southwest border and that all illegal crossers should be prosecuted.

“I have put in place a ‘zero tolerance’ policy for illegal entry on our Southwest border,” Sessions told the judges. “If you cross the Southwest border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you. It’s that simple.

“If someone is smuggling illegal aliens across our Southwest border, then we will prosecute them,” Sessions said.

“Period,” he said.

Here is the transcript from the part of Sessions remarks where he explained his “zero tolerance” policy:

“I have put in place a ‘zero tolerance’ policy for illegal entry on our Southwest border. If you cross the Southwest border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you. It’s that simple.

“If someone is smuggling illegal aliens across our Southwest border, then we will prosecute them. Period.

“I have sent 35 prosecutors to the Southwest and moved 18 immigration judges to detention centers near the border. That is about a 50 percent increase in the number of immigration judges who will be handling cases at the border.

“All of us should agree that, by definition, we ought to have zero illegal immigration in this country.

“Each of us is a part of the Executive Branch, and it is our duty to ‘take care that the laws be faithfully executed.’

“Ours is a public trust. A responsibility.

“And the United States of America is not a vague idea. It is not just a landmass or an economy. Ours is a sovereign nation state with a constitution, laws, elections, and borders.”

Elessar
06-12-2018, 04:06 PM
.....And I just got done reading this which goes into greater detail:

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/06/11/breaking.-attorney-general-sessions-just-made-massive-change-immigration-policy-usual-suspects-going-bonkers/?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

High_Plains_Drifter
06-12-2018, 06:20 PM
This still doesn't make up for him being absolutely MIA on the witch hunt.

Elessar
06-12-2018, 06:34 PM
This still doesn't make up for him being absolutely MIA on the witch hunt.

When trying to sort out the 25 yard dumpster of shit left over from Obama, which marble in that
that trash was of more importance? Should he have gone off half-cocked like the previous AG's and
not try to prepare himself?

Not sure, but I do not think we have seen the last moves by Sessions.
This might just be the Tip of the Iceberg.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-12-2018, 07:09 PM
When trying to sort out the 25 yard dumpster of shit left over from Obama, which marble in that
that trash was of more importance? Should he have gone off half-cocked like the previous AG's and
not try to prepare himself?

Not sure, but I do not think we have seen the last moves by Sessions.
This might just be the Tip of the Iceberg.
He's part of the obstruction. If he wasn't, congress would have all the documents they've been legally demanding for 18 months.

I think the man is a complete buffoon.