PDA

View Full Version : North Korea’s Chamber of Horrors: Oppression, Slavery, and Starvation

jimnyc
06-12-2018, 03:30 PM
I'm confident that Trump speaks of him being funny, and he can "trust" him, and I'm sure this is all part of negotiations, to not piss off the fat guy.

NK's records on the human rights issue is downright filthy. But I'm also confident, that while pushing for the denuking and inspections, that right now may not be the time to push him on this one as well.

It sure would be nice to see them come around fully & stop with this stuff, and maybe down the road, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Again, if word fully gets out about other places, SK and how they live & other particulars, then there may be an uprising of sorts. I don't think that Kim wants to relent power or do anything that may give the citizens over there pause. I still think he and his folks will want full stomping control over everyone.

---

North Korea’s Chamber of Horrors: Oppression, Slavery, and Starvation

President Donald Trump praised North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as a “funny guy” who “loves his people” on Tuesday after concluding his summit with Kim. Kim definitely has a funny way of demonstrating that love, because North Koreans are the most abused people on Earth, and that is definitely not an easy title to win.

Trump said that human rights were discussed during the summit, but the discussion was focused on denuclearization “90 percent of the time.” It would be interesting to know exactly what Trump said about humanitarian issues and how Kim responded.

For example, did Trump bring up North Korea’s hideous prison camps? They have been compared to Nazi concentration camps by people who survived Nazi concentration camps.

The U.S. State Department published a report last September describing North Korean prisoners as “walking skeletons” who are starved, beaten, and sexually abused.

Entire families disappear into the camps and die from the brutal conditions if they are not executed first. There are people who spend their entire lives in North Korean prisons, having been incarcerated as children – or even unborn children – because multiple generations of an entire family are punished for the “crimes” of individual family members. Needless to say, due process is a joke. Few features of North Korea’s judicial system meet international standards for individual rights and basic humanity.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/06/12/north-koreas-chamber-horrors-oppression-slavery-starvation/

Gunny
06-12-2018, 04:04 PM
The "talk" is move forward. Nothing is going to change the past. "Human Rights" is a fluid issue anyway. To start with, there is no such thing. "Human Right" is you have the Right to stay alive IF you can. Anything beyond THAT is an artificial concept superimposed by Man and his laws. They vary from country to country. What we consider "Rights" here aren't even concepts in some places. Survival is the prime directive.

And I'm NOT defending Un. I just know how it is in other parts of the World. If we're going to sit around demanding this Utopian dream the left thinks are "human Rights" we may as well pack it in and just invade NK now. NK is a totalitarian, military dictatorship. We are not going to bring democracy to NK. The people wouldn't know how to deal with it just as the Iraqi's didn't anyway. The Vietnamese didn't. People WILL fight and die to maintain their status quo rather than face the unknown.

Our own leftwingers are a perfect example. Seen any of them leave when they promised to during both Bush elections and when Trump won? They're still here. Figures they wouldn't keep their word. That was one thing I hoped for :)

Sometimes our lofty, Holier-than-thou goals FAR exceed our ability.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Gotta take baby steps with little pie faced dick-tatter.

NOKO is the "hermit kingdom," so if fat boy opens up his nation to the world, word will get out.

I'm very skeptical how this is all going to turn out. I'm SURE pie face doesn't want to give up one ounce of his POWER, and he'll continue to use that power to do whatever is necessary to keep it. He'll probably be another Putin. Rich, but merciless.

aboutime
06-12-2018, 08:19 PM
None of us were there when Trump was with Rocket Man. Listening to all of the Anti-Trumpers, Democrat idiots, and Whining Hillary snowflakes....all of whom are convinced Trump is a dummy, and knew nothing about how to deal with Rocket Man....is just plain DUMB.

Anyone who wanted Trump to fail, rather than succeed for ALL OF US AS AMERICANS...needs to take a cyanide tablet, and finally shut the hell up.

Even some Republicans like Mc(P)Cain are convinced...because Trump isn't a Brainwashed Politician like them, that he is incapable of anything.

Personally. I just hope all of the NAY-SAYERS choke on their ignorance, stupidity, and hatred. To save US ALL from their Cesspool Scumminess.

Gunny
06-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Gotta take baby steps with little pie faced dick-tatter.

NOKO is the "hermit kingdom," so if fat boy opens up his nation to the world, word will get out.

I'm very skeptical how this is all going to turn out. I'm SURE pie face doesn't want to give up one ounce of his POWER, and he'll continue to use that power to do whatever is necessary to keep it. He'll probably be another Putin. Rich, but merciless.Thing is, I never expected more. If the US or the West is, it is being naive once again.

I have a REAL issue with us running around the World telling other countries how to behave anyway. Didn't we fight a revolution/commit treason against our King for more or less the same thing? Some a-hole across the ocean trying to tell us how to live? Basically, we don't have the right to do it.

As far as NK is concerned, give up the nukes and f- off. They are a threat to more than just themselves. I'm not sure if Un understands he's going to have Nuke inspectors crawling all over the place. With them comes the media. With the media rolls controversy. If they can't find one, they'll make it up.

Then all the huggy, lovey, kumbaya types are going to squeal in the international media. Back to sanctions because of all the whiners trying to rule the world.

Un ain't the ONLY bad guy in play here.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Thing is, I never expected more. If the US or the West is, it is being naive once again.

I have a REAL issue with us running around the World telling other countries how to behave anyway. Didn't we fight a revolution/commit treason against our King for more or less the same thing? Some a-hole across the ocean trying to tell us how to live? Basically, we don't have the right to do it.

As far as NK is concerned, give up the nukes and f- off. They are a threat to more than just themselves. I'm not sure if Un understands he's going to have Nuke inspectors crawling all over the place. With them comes the media. With the media rolls controversy. If they can't find one, they'll make it up.

Then all the huggy, lovey, kumbaya types are going to squeal in the international media. Back to sanctions because of all the whiners trying to rule the world.

Un ain't the ONLY bad guy in play here.
Exactly... well said... I couldn't agree more.

They meet, go through all the motions, do the hand shaking, the photo ops, sign the "documents," then they go back to their corners and the fun begins... same ole, same ole...