PDA

View Full Version : Joy Behar interrupts Meghan Mccain's tearful Krauthammer tribute to slam Mcconnell

jimnyc
06-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Meghan McCain is in the midst of giving a tribute to Charles Krauthammer, and in tears, and lord forbid that the bitch Joy Behar waits a minute to rudely interrupt her. And her father was brought up in addition showing why and how she feels - and of course Behar has to interrupt and go off on a rant about McConnell. Perhaps 'on topic' if you will, but injecting hatred nonetheless.

I wish and hope that her scummy ways, her mean and nasty ways and character (real self) & hatred = all come back to her 10 fold. Another pig, just like Rosie was/is.

(video at site, about 2 minutes in length)

---

Joy Behar interrupts Meghan Mccain's tearful Krauthammer tribute to slam Mcconnell

Meghan McCain was in the middle of an emotional tribute to her former Fox News colleague Charles Krauthammer — who announced late last week that he was dying of cancer — when fellow “The View” cohost Joy Behar interrupted with an attack on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

During Wednesday morning’s show, McCain spoke fondly of Krauthammer, saying, “His voice has been so important because he’s always so fair to Trump supporters and to the never-Trumpers and to everything in between. He was always measured, he was never overly emotional and he really understands the pulse of conservatism. I’m sorry. I feel like God’s giving everybody I love in politics cancer, and I just am going to miss him a lot.”

McCain was praising Krauthammer’s unwavering ability to call both sides, saying that it was hard to be the one in the middle fighting for rational conservatism, when Behar jumped in.

“McConnell is radio silence on all of this. The guy attacks Canada and embraces Russia, and nothing from Mitch McConnell. You’re a disgrace. You’re a disgrace, Mitch McConnell, and the rest of them keeping silent.”

Whoopi Goldberg quickly reined things in, changing the subject to discuss the recent heart attack and recovery of White House Chief Economic Advisor Larry Kudlow. She said simply, “We wish him well.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/12/joy-behar-interrupts-meghan-mccain-slam-mcconnell/

Gunny
06-12-2018, 04:09 PM
You mean like she could choke to death right now and you wouldn't miss her? Me too.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Goes right back to that "incivility" thingie someone posted about earlier... :rolleyes: