PDA

View Full Version : Living with the Mexicans

gabosaurus
08-21-2007, 05:18 PM
I've done it all my life. The majority of them are good people. Yes, many of them cross the border illegally. We have poor border security.
I know people steal music and movies off the internet every day. Some cheat on their taxes. Others cheat on YOUR taxes.
The problem is not going away simply because a section of inhospitable miscreants bitch and screams about it every day.
Live with it.

Dilloduck
08-21-2007, 05:25 PM
I've done it all my life. The majority of them are good people. Yes, many of them cross the border illegally. We have poor border security.
I know people steal music and movies off the internet every day. Some cheat on their taxes. Others cheat on YOUR taxes.
The problem is not going away simply because a section of inhospitable miscreants bitch and screams about it every day.
Live with it.

If you are evidence of someone who has lived among illegals your whole life, I'm even MORE for sending all of em packing. :laugh2:

darin
08-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah? So what. (shrug). Moved to Lounge.

gabosaurus
08-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, they do lounge a lot. It's called a siesta.

typomaniac
08-21-2007, 06:12 PM
If you are evidence of someone who has lived among illegals your whole life, I'm even MORE for sending all of em packing. :laugh2:

Rumor has it that you live with a Mexican, Dillo - and whack him every night.

:wank2:

Pale Rider
08-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Live with it.

Maybe we can get you thrown in jail for being an accomplice.

Hey Jimmy, check her IP, I think maybe ICE needs to pay her a visit.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Maybe we can get you thrown in jail for being an accomplice.

Hey Jimmy, check her IP, I think maybe ICE needs to pay her a visit.

Hell why would they visit her? They wont even visit the people they know are here illegally. That statement doesn make her more of a piece of shit then I thought she was,

Trigg
08-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Live with it.

So you live by Mexicans or illegals??????? Cause there is a difference you know. There are millions of Mexicans here LEGALLY.........more power to them.

You seem to be confused. The people you are defending are here ILLEGALLY, and are working here using STOLEN social security cards. Your defending their actions by pointing out that others break the law also??? I and others here don't support breaking the law. If someone cheats on their taxes I want them to go to jail, just as much as I want someone who steals SS #. Identity theft is a HUGE problem, or don't you see that?????????????

Pale Rider
08-21-2007, 06:55 PM
So you live by Mexicans or illegals??????? Cause there is a difference you know. There are millions of Mexicans here LEGALLY.........more power to them.

You seem to be confused. The people you are defending are here ILLEGALLY, and are working here using STOLEN social security cards. Your defending their actions by pointing out that others break the law also??? I and others here don't support breaking the law. If someone cheats on their taxes I want them to go to jail, just as much as I want someone who steals SS #. Identity theft is a HUGE problem, or don't you see that?????????????

Trigg, you're trying to impress "truth" on a liberal moonbat who really doesn't give a fuck. She thinks we should "live with it." Like that's some kind of credible option. :uhoh:

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 06:56 PM

Anyone who commits a crime punishable by jailtime should goto jail, period.

Trigg
08-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Trigg, you're trying to impress "truth" on a liberal moonbat who really doesn't give a fuck. She thinks we should "live with it." Like that's some kind of credible option. :uhoh:

maybe if she gets her identity stolen by one of those misunderstood people who are just here to work hard, she will finally open her eyes to the fact that they are breaking our laws.

Probably not.............oh well.

waterrescuedude2000
08-21-2007, 08:10 PM
maybe if she gets her identity stolen by one of those misunderstood people who are just here to work hard, she will finally open her eyes to the fact that they are breaking our laws.

I Had mine wallet stolen then came to find out an illegal was using my ss# just another reason I want them all gone NOW!!!

actsnoblemartin
08-21-2007, 08:16 PM
what a pile of manure. I should live with people who break the law, spit on my country, and its flag, and then demand civil rights, like free citizenship. Your not worth debating, if this is the best you got.

Live with it.

actsnoblemartin
08-21-2007, 08:17 PM
I want those criminals, who steal social security numbers, jobs, rape, murder, and live in this country, when they have NO right to be here. I want them all deported, to their home countries, NOW.

I Had mine wallet stolen then came to find out an illegal was using my ss# just another reason I want them all gone NOW!!!

actsnoblemartin
08-21-2007, 08:20 PM
why does it seem the liberal position is for no boundaries on anything, then when a conservative acts human, and messes up, they are all over us, that seems more blatantly hypocritical then anything ive seen.

And why does it seem, liberals want to give our country away to illegal aliens.

Dont get me wrong, all the business, employers, who want nafta, and hire the illegals on purpose, are not all liberal, maybe mostly conservative they are just as guilty.

Hugh Lincoln
08-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Live with it.

This is a pretty funny attitude coming from a liberal.

We could also say

"The problem of inequality of wealth is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of sexism is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of racism is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of global warming is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of health care is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

Well, you get the picture.

waterrescuedude2000
08-21-2007, 09:58 PM
I want those criminals, who steal social security numbers, jobs, rape, murder, and live in this country, when they have NO right to be here. I want them all deported, to their home countries, NOW.

:salute:

I agree will rep you when I can!!!

manu1959
08-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Live with it.

if they live in america and a here legally they are americans....

if they are here illegally they are criminals....

if they are mexican they should live in mexico.....

you would think that given how hard working everyone says they are, mexico would be one of the best nations on the planet....

and if you call me racist just know that yes i am against the criminal race

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 02:38 AM
of course he will call you racist, that is a tactic of the left, i dont like him/he is not agreeing with affimative action, gay marriage, illegal immigration, so he is racist, evil, and must be silenced.

God forbid he disagree

if they live in america and a here legally they are americans....

if they are here illegally they are criminals....

if they are mexican they should live in mexico.....

you would think that given how hard working everyone says they are, mexico would be one of the best nations on the planet....

and if you call me racist just know that yes i am against the criminal race

08-22-2007, 04:23 AM

Well said. Bad behavior doesnt justify bad behavior.

You can't avoid prison for killing someone if you are generally a nice person. why should someone who enters the country illegally be let off the hook for being a nice person? The law is the law.

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 07:40 AM
Conservatives with businesses want illegals here for the cheap labor. It's that simple. Democrat business people want them for the same reason. There are no liberal business people. They only work in government, schools and the media. But the libs want the illegals here for their vote. They want them poor and they want them voting.

typomaniac
08-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Conservatives with businesses want illegals here for the cheap labor. It's that simple. Democrat business people want them for the same reason. There are no liberal business people. They only work in government, schools and the media. But the libs want the illegals here for their vote. They want them poor and they want them voting.
:lol::lol::lol:
How do they vote without citizenship???

darin
08-22-2007, 12:17 PM

Don't you pay attention?

The Democrats in the House of Representatives last week provided a good way to measure just how far left they have drifted, when they managed to maneuver to the port of former President Jimmy Carter by opposing legislation that would require would-be voters to provide a photo ID before voting in federal elections.

The most obvious explanation for the Democratic position on this issue is that they hope to benefit in future elections from illegal votes cast by some of the 12 to 20 million illegal aliens in the United States. :D (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=17182)

typomaniac
08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Don't you pay attention?

To rightwad tinfoil hat wearers who have no evidence to support their ridiculous claims?

No.

08-22-2007, 12:30 PM

hasnt stopped Democrats before.

darin
08-22-2007, 12:30 PM
To rightwad tinfoil hat wearers who have no evidence to support their ridiculous claims?

No.

(sigh).

It's quite simple - I'm sorry you are blind.

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 12:37 PM

Since when would they need citizenship when they have stolen ID's. And since when were the libs concerned with citizenship when it comes to voters. They want prison inmates eligible to vote.

Trigg
08-22-2007, 12:43 PM
(sigh).

It's quite simple - I'm sorry you are blind.

Libs like gabbo and typo will piss and moan about the election being stolen from them. But, when a logical solution like requiring ID's for voting is presented they scream discrimination.

*shrug* :lame2:

Hitman_Hart
08-22-2007, 01:13 PM
Funny how you tell everyone on this board to, "Live with it." and yet you're giving orders to someone that you've never met in your life and to people that probably don't even give much of a damn about the Mexicans, but that's besides the points. Really, even if they're nice, why should they be treated specially and we should live with them, when they enter the United States illegally and the border security for Mexico don't even notice that and try to make it better? I just don't see the point.

typomaniac
08-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Libs like gabbo and typo will piss and moan about the election being stolen from them. But, when a logical solution like requiring ID's for voting is presented they scream discrimination.

*shrug* :lame2:

And rightwads like Trigg will piss and moan about how they have the only logical solution, to make up for any lack of ability to improve their own situation.

:dunno: :lame2: