PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

jimnyc
06-14-2018, 11:33 AM
Only she isn't. More liberal news from no named sources, and once again, wrong.

---

Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

Two of the most visible members of the Trump administration are planning their departures, the latest sign of upheaval in a White House marked by turmoil.....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sarah-sanders-raj-shah-planning-to-depart-the-white-house/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=52982815

Sarah Sanders: Story About My ‘Plans to Leave WH’ Is Fake News

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders dismissed rumors of her departure from the White House in a Wednesday night tweet, claiming CBS News did not contact her before running a story about alleged plans to leave the role.

https://i.imgur.com/MMbhkpY.png

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/14/sarah-sanders-story-about-plans-to-leave-wh-is-fake-news/

Elessar
06-14-2018, 11:58 AM
The liberal media is the only collective group of people I can think of
that will add 2 and 2 and come out with 3 - meaning the 1 missing is FACT.

liberals themselves (lower case L is intentional) are the only collective group of
people I can think that will add 2 and 2 and come out with 5 - the extra 1 in this
instance is CONSPIRACY THEORY.

The above shows that I think the media is lower in the slime pit than the general
population of liberals.

pete311
06-14-2018, 12:01 PM
It's fake if she doesn't end up leaving at the year end. Of course she's not going to confirm this publicly.

jimnyc
06-14-2018, 12:07 PM
It's fake if she doesn't end up leaving at the year end. Of course she's not going to confirm this publicly.

Oh, so the media can make up anything, and then get to wait to see if it comes true to see if it's a lie or not? :rolleyes:

And of course you have no issue at all with stories being ran without even attempting to verify by speaking to the source. This explains why to this date, you whine over the tiniest of things coming from the right, and literally ignore anything from the smallest stuff to large crimes. Look around the board, there are even arguments here about Trump and many other things from the right. But the left? No care in the world other than whining and condemning. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
06-14-2018, 12:09 PM
Yep, Sarah denied the story.

Looks like CBS got caught pulling a CNN.

Whoopsie.

jimnyc
06-14-2018, 12:13 PM
Yep, Sarah denied the story.

Looks like CBS got caught pulling a CNN.

Whoopsie.

No whoops. Apparently they get to make shit up, toss it at a fan, make up sources and scenarios, and then hope in time something stuck.

And ask the person you are writing a major story about? This is the liberal media, they make up the majority of it as they go along. Why? Because they know their supporters are sitting there with a bag of chips salivating over anything they write or say. No need for the truth, just have a good story or headline. Another why? Oh, because many can't read beyond headlines and like to run with them alone. :thumb:

Elessar
06-14-2018, 12:17 PM

Thank you for getting in her mind and telling us what she is really thinking.:lmao:

pete311
06-14-2018, 12:17 PM
The problem of leakers in the press dept is not news. Someone overheard he talk and then leaked to CBS. Of course nothing is official and she wouldn't make it official with this news.

jimnyc
06-14-2018, 12:21 PM
The problem of leakers in the press dept is not news. Someone overheard he talk and then leaked to CBS. Of course nothing is official and she wouldn't make it official with this news.

Are you smoking shit? Follks announce their impending departures from the WH all the dang time. Now that CBS is busted making shit up, you want to bend over backwards to give them leeway.

FakeNewsSux
06-14-2018, 12:36 PM
Are you smoking shit? Follks announce their impending departures from the WH all the dang time. Now that CBS is busted making shit up, you want to bend over backwards to give them leeway.

I wonder if Pete would like Hollywood to help the Clinton Broadcast System (CBS) out? Maybe they could make a movie about them making up stories and call it "Truth" II, you know how much they like sequels.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-14-2018, 02:04 PM
Someone overheard he talk and then leaked to CBS. Of course nothing is official and she wouldn't make it official with this news.
The operative word..... ^^^^

Gunny
06-14-2018, 03:35 PM

That is scraping the bottom of the desperation barrel even for YOU, Pete :laugh:

Somebody spike your Coca Puffs this morning? :laugh:

aboutime
06-14-2018, 09:39 PM

The way you continue to come here with all the gossip of false stories you HOPE will come true, is almost like LAVERNE & SHIRLEY talking on the phone to YOU. Then, all THREE of YOU have more gossip to spread around...and it really never matters to you...it might be LIES. YOUR PARTY LINE of dumbness. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/T3UzALbrBmc/hqdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aXeZYtYabtI/hqdefault.jpghttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jn7UkFjnRTw/maxresdefault.jpg

SassyLady
06-14-2018, 10:42 PM

So, pete311, from your statement above you must believe the below statement is not fake news until one of them dies. How else to prove?

Former PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA On His Way To the Big ‘D’?
Is former PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA ready to cut ties with his longtime wife, MICHELLE?
Sources tell RadarOnline.com that he kept his marriage together for his job and their two daughters, but SASHA and MALIA are all grown up now. Rumors are swirling he'd like to live a party lifestyle with buddies like billionaire RICHARD BRANSON and his beautiful, young female friends.
Word is former First Lady, Michelle has already agreed to a 25-million-dollar payout.