PDA

View Full Version : Report: Peter Strzok Vowed ‘We’ Would ‘Stop’ Trump from Becoming President

jimnyc
06-14-2018, 02:28 PM
Also within the IG report.

This is what Trump was working against, or at least some of them. Let's see just how much condemnation this one gets from the left...

---

Report: Peter Strzok Vowed ‘We’ Would ‘Stop’ Trump from Becoming President

The eagerly anticipated Justice Department (DOJ) Inspector General (IG) Micheal Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation includes a previously unreleased text message exchange between disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok and his extramarital lover Lisa Page, according to Bloomberg’s Jennifer Jacobs.

Jabobs’ reporting, which came hours before the official release of the IG’s report Thursday, has Strzok assuring Page, “We’ll stop it,” when asked about the possibility of Donald Trump becoming President.

https://i.imgur.com/8zBuLi4.png

The exchange would have taken place during the 2016 campaign as Strzok and Page were both working on the Clinton email probe, called “Operation Mid-Year Exam.” Strzok would later be identified as one of those involved in the decision to change the investigation’s findings’ language describing Clinton’s conduct from “grossly negligent” — a criminal standard — to “extremely careless.”

DOJ appeared Wednesday to confirm the authenticity of the new texts even before the report was released. In a statement to congressional committees sent in the morning, a DOJ spokesperson confirmed that:

In May 2018, the Department learned that – after further extensive investigation – the IG has recovered additional text messages, at least two of which are relevant to his final report. The Office of the Deputy Attorney General [Rod Rosenstein] was made aware of one of these particular messages on the evening of June 8 and of the other on Sunday June 10.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/14/report-peter-strzok-vowed-we-would-stop-trump-from-becoming-president/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-14-2018, 02:44 PM
Goes right back to the "insurance policy," the FAKE DOSSIER, it's ALL tied together, the entire filthy, corrupt witch hunt, and they're all in it together. It's so damn blatant it's ridiculous.

https://image.ibb.co/k6hfSS/Daq4_Huk_UQAAQt_Zd.jpg

Russ
06-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Also within the IG report.

Report: Peter Strzok Vowed ‘We’ Would ‘Stop’ Trump from Becoming President

The eagerly anticipated Justice Department (DOJ) Inspector General (IG) Micheal Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation includes a previously unreleased text message exchange between disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok and his extramarital lover Lisa Page, according to Bloomberg’s Jennifer Jacobs.

Jabobs’ reporting, which came hours before the official release of the IG’s report Thursday, has Strzok assuring Page, “We’ll stop it,” when asked about the possibility of Donald Trump becoming President.

As shocking as the news of this text by Strzok was, it made me wonder why after a year and a half of investigations this was the first we were hearing of it. The DOJ must have known about this damning text the whole time, and they never said a word. Worse than that - they withheld it from the documents that were reluctantly being turned over to Congress.

It also made my think about that weasel Robert Mueller. He's probably known about this text for most of his investigation but hasn't said a word about it, and has continued witch-hunting around the country for an investigation he must have know would be thoroughly tainted or even invalidated by this text.

I'm not sure which former FBI Director is the biggest bottom-dweller - Mueller or Comey. But I'd like to toss both of the them in the swamp and see which one of them ends up farthest on the bottom.

Gunny
06-16-2018, 04:49 PM
As shocking as the news of this text by Strzok was, it made me wonder why after a year and a half of investigations this was the first we were hearing of it. The DOJ must have known about this damning text the whole time, and they never said a word. Worse than that - they withheld it from the documents that were reluctantly being turned over to Congress.

It also made my think about that weasel Robert Mueller. He's probably known about this text for most of his investigation but hasn't said a word about it, and has continued witch-hunting around the country for an investigation he must have know would be thoroughly tainted or even invalidated by this text.

I'm not sure which former FBI Director is the biggest bottom-dweller - Mueller or Comey. But I'd like to toss both of the them in the swamp and see which one of them ends up farthest on the bottom.Room for plenty. Strozk needs to be tried for treason as far as I'm concerned. Or sedition. Using his position in the government to act against a candidate in a Presidential election sounds a LOT like working against the United States and its electoral process (US Constitution - or the law ) BOTH crimes to me.

He hasn't even been fired. And Rosenstein needs to go with him. BOTH still are employed at taxpayer expense.

Russ
06-16-2018, 05:22 PM
Room for plenty. Strozk needs to be tried for treason as far as I'm concerned. Or sedition. .

Sounds good. Alternatively, I'd be happy enough if Gunny, myself, and Tyr and maybe a couple other board members were just allowed to give him a good "talking to". We might be able to convince him to change his seditious ways.

Gunny
06-16-2018, 08:56 PM
Sounds good. Alternatively, I'd be happy enough if Gunny, myself, and Tyr and maybe a couple other board members were just allowed to give him a good "talking to". We might be able to convince him to change his seditious ways.Yeah. Not much is bad enough punishment for treason or sedition to me. Cowardice under fire, maybe.

aboutime
06-16-2018, 09:48 PM
They are Demanding Strzok appear, Under Oath before them, SOON!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2018, 12:46 PM
Sounds good. Alternatively, I'd be happy enough if Gunny, myself, and Tyr and maybe a couple other board members were just allowed to give him a good "talking to". We might be able to convince him to change his seditious ways.

THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING MY FRIEND.
HAHA.
My friend , both you and gunny would have to handcuff me. I get carried away when I deliver a lesson, mainly because I believe in doing it right the first time around, so as not to have to do it over again!
A fact that many can attest to, but nobody needs to ask such POS.
Instead I have friends and family that can backup that truth about me.--:laugh::laugh:-Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
06-17-2018, 06:05 PM
I was going to say that if there's any ass beatin' going on for Strzok's, count me in, but why bother? After everybody else gets done he'll probably need an whambulance anyway... :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-17-2018, 06:14 PM
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING MY FRIEND.
HAHA.
My friend , both you and gunny would have to handcuff me. I get carried away when I deliver a lesson, mainly because I believe in doing it right the first time around, so as not to have to do it over again!
A fact that many can attest to, but nobody needs to ask such POS.
Instead I have friends and family that can backup that truth about me.--:laugh::laugh:-Tyr
You grow up in Podunk, WI and hang out in the bars, you better learn to fight or you're not going to have a very good time. You could count on fights every damn weekend just like counting on the sun to come up. The farm boys come to town and need to blow off some steam, it doesn't take much... "you lookin' at me"... here we go... I couldn't count the times I've had to brawl on my hands and feet combined. It was just the way it is. The cops didn't even bother unless someone wanted to make an issue out of it. The fights over, go back to drinkin'. It was all pretty harmless anyway, they just want to fight, and nobody got hurt bad. Duke it out and have a beer and laugh about it.

Been a long time ago though, don't know if they still do that or not. I haven't been in a bar late at night now for ages. I know all the little millennials aren't as tough, all of them being fat little slobs and pussified in the schools. They've had the "toxic masculinity" indoctrinated out of them. They'd shit their pants how the bars were 35 years ago.