PDA

View Full Version : Comey Used Private G-Mail...

Elessar
06-14-2018, 06:50 PM
Comey used his private g-mail account to conduct 'unclassified' FBI business,
according to the Inspector General.

I wonder if this might be one reason he turned the Hillary Investigation into
a supposed non-issue?

Crap is getting deep for the former Obama administrationhttps://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/06/14/james-comey-conducted-fbi-business-using-his-personal-gmail-account-during-the-clinton-email-investigation/23459418/ minions:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-15-2018, 07:21 AM
https://image.ibb.co/k6hfSS/Daq4_Huk_UQAAQt_Zd.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
06-15-2018, 07:25 AM
Lots of people calling for the Mueller witch hunt to end this morning on the news.

I'm hearing the IG report makes it clear that the entire thing was a cooked up farce, and after almost two years and $20M, and when there never was a crime stated in the first place, and the congressional oversight commission still doesn't have the documents with the information about WHY the investigation was started in the first place, it's time to shut it down. It's a witch hunt, and now it's very clear it's a witch hunt.

One thing is for certain, Mueller can kiss goodbye EVER having a talk with president Trump. That shit went bye-bye.

pete311
06-15-2018, 03:53 PM
Going on the record calling out Comey's use of gmail. Totally moronic.

jimnyc
06-15-2018, 04:02 PM

How is it moronic? Hillary shouldn't be doing so, folks in the know shouldn't have been communicating with her, especially if confidential, but they did anyway. And same goes for Comey. He shouldn't have ever been using a public account for any business.

ANd also today, comical, Obama was AGAIN busted for lying - via the IG report. He claimed in2015 that he knew nothing of her server. Meanwhile, we now find out, not only did he know and was involved in discussions - but he himself communicated with her via her server.

There is a reason that certain folks are provided secure email access and email accounts.

Elessar
06-15-2018, 04:21 PM

Yeah...calling him out. He can use it to casually communicate with friends, but NOT to conduct FBI Departmental
business. It is you that are moronic.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-15-2018, 06:33 PM
How is it moronic? Hillary shouldn't be doing so, folks in the know shouldn't have been communicating with her, especially if confidential, but they did anyway. And same goes for Comey. He shouldn't have ever been using a public account for any business.

ANd also today, comical, Obama was AGAIN busted for lying - via the IG report. He claimed in2015 that he knew nothing of her server. Meanwhile, we now find out, not only did he know and was involved in discussions - but he himself communicated with her via her server.

There is a reason that certain folks are provided secure email access and email accounts.
And of course they were both using their "code names."

Ya... sounds real innocent to me... :rolleyes:

pete311
06-15-2018, 09:16 PM
Yeah...calling him out. He can use it to casually communicate with friends, but NOT to conduct FBI Departmental
business. It is you that are moronic.

Both of you seemed confused as to the nature of a "call out". I'm saying Comey's use of gmail for fbi business is moronic. He gets no pass on that.

Elessar
06-15-2018, 09:33 PM
Both of you seemed confused as to the nature of a "call out". I'm saying Comey's use of gmail for fbi business is moronic. He gets no pass on that.

pete, then why do you not make it simple and clarify yourself? As far we
could tell you were commenting about us.

pete311
06-15-2018, 10:55 PM
pete, then why do you not make it simple and clarify yourself? As far we
could tell you were commenting about us.

I see you thought I was calling the call out moronic. Let's move on.

jimnyc
06-16-2018, 08:16 AM

My apologies, I thought you were stating it was moronic of others to call him out. My bad.

Old ridge Runner
06-16-2018, 08:29 AM
Comey used his private g-mail account to conduct 'unclassified' FBI business,
according to the Inspector General.

I wonder if this might be one reason he turned the Hillary Investigation into
a supposed non-issue?

Crap is getting deep for the former Obama administrationhttps://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/06/14/james-comey-conducted-fbi-business-using-his-personal-gmail-account-during-the-clinton-email-investigation/23459418/ minions:

What is it that makes these DemonicRats think that they are above the law. Especially Clinton, who has had this thought since she was on the Watergate Commission. These people have to be ferreted out of the government and prosecuted for their arrogance.

Elessar
06-16-2018, 09:10 AM
What is it that makes these DemonicRats think that they are above the law. Especially Clinton, who has had this thought since she was on the Watergate Commission. These people have to be ferreted out of the government and prosecuted for their arrogance.

Few people recall that she was sanctioned, almost fired, and almost lost her law 'license' over
her behavior and underhandedness while on the Watergate commission.

NightTrain
06-16-2018, 10:30 AM
It becomes clear, now, why Comey wasn't really interested in hammering Hillary over her ignoring proper lawful email protocol.

Why would he open that can of worms when he, himself, was guilty of it? Comey was probably aware that 0bama was doing the same bullshit, too.

It reminds me of an incident up here a couple decades ago where a Judge had been busted for DUI, but it was quickly and quietly swept under the rug. There were rumors that coke was involved, too.

The very next week, she was handing out sentences to everyday citizens for their DUIs. The kicker was that nothing happened and she was allowed to simply retire quietly.

That kind of double standard really pisses me off. All of us are subject to our laws, there should not be a certain group above them.

A harsh example needs to be set, and the bigger the player, the better.

Old ridge Runner
06-17-2018, 08:28 AM
Few people recall that she was sanctioned, almost fired, and almost lost her law 'license' over
her behavior and underhandedness while on the Watergate commission.

She is the prime example of what the leftist radicals were doing in the universities back in the '60s.

Old ridge Runner
06-17-2018, 08:34 AM
It becomes clear, now, why Comey wasn't really interested in hammering Hillary over her ignoring proper lawful email protocol.

Why would he open that can of worms when he, himself, was guilty of it? Comey was probably aware that 0bama was doing the same bullshit, too.

It reminds me of an incident up here a couple decades ago where a Judge had been busted for DUI, but it was quickly and quietly swept under the rug. There were rumors that coke was involved, too.

The very next week, she was handing out sentences to everyday citizens for their DUIs. The kicker was that nothing happened and she was allowed to simply retire quietly.

That kind of double standard really pisses me off. All of us are subject to our laws, there should not be a certain group above them.

A harsh example needs to be set, and the bigger the player, the better.

We just had an incident here with a government official. The county prosecutor had been caught taking sexual favors for lighter sentences for female defendants. He was removed from office and lost his law license, but no jail time. i feel he should have been thrown into prison with some of the people he put in prison.