PDA

View Full Version : Does Sarah Sanders make policy?

jimnyc
06-15-2018, 01:54 PM
No, of course she doesn't. And even the left should be up in arms for the constant type of treatment this woman has received. From disgusting at the correspondents dinner, to daily nitwits harassing her - to folks blaming her and being nasty to her over various policies. I wonder what the feedback would be, if Obama were in office and had a female press secretary, and was treated like filth like this. They wouldn't stand for it, And I think folks need to stop treating her as such, and any side should support a secretary not being habitually attacked.

Whether media in person, or pundits on the air, they are just being all out nasty and mean to and about her.

A few of the folks in the WH pool need to have creds revoked if they can't act like civilized human beings at a presser. And once again, here is someone else yet from CNN. I disagree that he was "screaming", but was a definite raising his his voice, extremely rude and demanded empathy from her.

So she gets disrespected and stepped on daily, and they treat Trump the same way, whether in a press room, or on foreign soil meeting with world leaders.

---

CNN Analyst Starts SCREAMING AT SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS During Presser

What an ugly display.

On Thursday, Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his much anticipated review on FBI and DOJ actions during the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

But rather than discuss the findings from the report that reveal anti-Trump bias and corruption at the highest levels of the Department of Justice and FBI, the liberal White House reporters peppered Sarah Huckabee Sanders with questions on the Obama policy of splitting children of illegal aliens from adults. Liberals are determined to blame Trump for a policy that was on the books during the Obama years.

At one point CNN political analyst Brian Karem STARTED SCREAMING at Sarah Huckabee Sanders about her role as a mother!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGhvR-qajHg

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/awful-cnn-analyst-starts-screaming-at-sarah-huckabee-sanders-during-presser-video/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-15-2018, 02:04 PM
CNN is one huge TOILET full of VILE DEMOCRAT TURDS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2018, 02:47 PM
No, of course she doesn't. And even the left should be up in arms for the constant type of treatment this woman has received. From disgusting at the correspondents dinner, to daily nitwits harassing her - to folks blaming her and being nasty to her over various policies. I wonder what the feedback would be, if Obama were in office and had a female press secretary, and was treated like filth like this. They wouldn't stand for it, And I think folks need to stop treating her as such, and any side should support a secretary not being habitually attacked.

Whether media in person, or pundits on the air, they are just being all out nasty and mean to and about her.

A few of the folks in the WH pool need to have creds revoked if they can't act like civilized human beings at a presser. And once again, here is someone else yet from CNN. I disagree that he was "screaming", but was a definite raising his his voice, extremely rude and demanded empathy from her.

So she gets disrespected and stepped on daily, and they treat Trump the same way, whether in a press room, or on foreign soil meeting with world leaders.

---

What an ugly display.

On Thursday, Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his much anticipated review on FBI and DOJ actions during the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

But rather than discuss the findings from the report that reveal anti-Trump bias and corruption at the highest levels of the Department of Justice and FBI, the liberal White House reporters peppered Sarah Huckabee Sanders with questions on the Obama policy of splitting children of illegal aliens from adults. Liberals are determined to blame Trump for a policy that was on the books during the Obama years.

At one point CNN political analyst Brian Karem STARTED SCREAMING at Sarah Huckabee Sanders about her role as a mother!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/awful-cnn-analyst-starts-screaming-at-sarah-huckabee-sanders-during-presser-video/

It is maggots like that piece of shit that are destroying this nation, definitely a self righteous, arrogant asshole. Man, would I ever love to be able to slap the living hell out of that ignorant SOB..-Tyr

Black Diamond
06-15-2018, 03:16 PM
CNN is one huge TOILET full of VILE DEMOCRAT TURDS.
:laugh:

SassyLady
06-15-2018, 10:12 PM
"Turds" is too nice for what they really are.

Old ridge Runner
06-16-2018, 08:45 AM

---

What an ugly display.

I agree, not only should the person who is causing the hubbub have his/her press creds pulled but the creds for the entire news organization for 30 days. Perhaps that would make the news organizations more responsible for the actions of the reporters they send to the briefings.

Gunny
06-16-2018, 03:14 PM
Does Sarah Sanders make policy?

I'd vote for it :)