PDA

View Full Version : ok this is in todays issue of our local paper

waterrescuedude2000
08-21-2007, 10:33 PM
But I cant find the story anywhere online so I will just type what it says COpyright The REno Gazette Journal 8-21-07 AKA THE URINAL

Tijuana,Mexico An illegal immigrant who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year to avoid being separated from her American born son was deported from the United States to Mexico Elvira Arellano,32 became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents as she defied her deportation order and spoke out from her sanctuary

Don't you love our fucking liberal papers????? Anyways good riddance but she only got sent to Tijuana I'll bet she will be in Los Angeles by tomorrow...

We so need to lose this anchor baby law if she isn't a citizen when she popped out her kid then the little fucker should not be a citizen either and should have been deported with his mommy!!!!

waterrescuedude2000
08-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Here is how we could have gotten her bitch ass out a long time ago BURN THE BUILDING!!!! I guarantee if it was on fire she would be running outside. Or screw it just raid the fucking place!!!! We did it to the Nazis in WW2 Why not??? We even flooded a couple of their underground buildings if they refused to surrender we either flooded it or burned them out and if they didn't come out they would have still drowned to death!!!

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 10:56 PM
But I cant find the story anywhere online so I will just type what it says

Tijuana,Mexico An illegal immigrant who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year to avoid being separated from her American born son was deported from the United States to Mexico Elvira Arellano,32 became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents as she defied her deportation order and spoke out from her sanctuary

Don't you love our fucking liberal papers????? Anyways good riddance but she only got sent to Tijuana I'll bet she will be in Los Angeles by tomorrow...

We so need to lose this anchor baby law if she isn't a citizen when she popped out her kid then the little fucker should not be a citizen either and should have been deported with his mommy!!!!

:salute:

You have to quote the source, copyright laws though................

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Here is how we could have gotten her bitch ass out a long time ago BURN THE BUILDING!!!! I guarantee if it was on fire she would be running outside. Or screw it just raid the fucking place!!!! We did it to the Nazis in WW2 Why not??? We even flooded a couple of their underground buildings if they refused to surrender we either flooded it or burned them out and if they didn't come out they would have still drowned to death!!!

No, you don't burn a Church :slap: God you can be an asswad.

What they should have done is put a bounty on her head. The would have had Bounty Hunters kicking in the door and going in. The are not bound by the same laws as Law Enforcement.

waterrescuedude2000
08-22-2007, 01:18 AM
No, you don't burn a Church :slap: God you can be an asswad.

What they should have done is put a bounty on her head. The would have had Bounty Hunters kicking in the door and going in. The are not bound by the same laws as Law Enforcement.

I dont like organized religion. So I could care less if a church burned. Just my opinion

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 01:49 AM
activist, are you fucking kiddng me?. More lke criminal. I guess every law breaker is just an activist.

But I cant find the story anywhere online so I will just type what it says COpyright The REno Gazette Journal 8-21-07 AKA THE URINAL