PDA

View Full Version : Crowds put up with heat, electrical outage to see Trump in Duluth

gabosaurus
06-20-2018, 05:12 PM
https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/government-and-politics/4462930-crowd-waiting-trump-affected-heat-power-restored-decc

Hundreds of people were in the dark in what was described as excruciating heat in the Northwest Passage section of the skywalk as they waited in line this afternoon to see President Donald Trump at Amsoil Arena.

The passage has no air conditioning and some estimated the temperature inside at more than 100 degrees.

The line of Trump supporters ran from Amsoil Arena across the Northwest Passage and Interstate 35 into the Duluth Transit Center and then out into the Duluth Transportation Center ramp.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-20-2018, 05:27 PM
https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/government-and-politics/4462930-crowd-waiting-trump-affected-heat-power-restored-decc
Big fat hairy deal... :rolleyes:

https://image.ibb.co/eqmgcR/give_a_fuck.gif

gabosaurus
06-20-2018, 08:19 PM
You don't approve of Trump speaking in Duluth? Why?

Black Diamond
06-20-2018, 08:22 PM
I approve of it. I'm watching the recording. He just kicked Obama in the teeth

Gunny
06-20-2018, 08:27 PM
You don't approve of Trump speaking in Duluth? Why?Cut to the chase, Gabby. You know. Where you blame Trump for the heat :)

Black Diamond
06-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Cut to the chase, Gabby. You know. Where you blame Trump for the heat :)
She can give DeNiro some ammunition

Black Diamond
06-20-2018, 08:32 PM
Duluth is where the freighters start from when they sail the Great Lakes. Wonder how they've been hit by free trade agreements.

gabosaurus
06-20-2018, 08:36 PM
Cut to the chase, Gabby. You know. Where you blame Trump for the heat :)

I didn't blame Trump for anything. The story stated that an electrical failure had left the hall without lights or AC.
You need to start reading the stories and not just the headlines. I know you dislike reading, but try to do it occasionally. :rolleyes:

Gunny
06-20-2018, 08:45 PM
I didn't blame Trump for anything. The story stated that an electrical failure had left the hall without lights or AC.
You need to start reading the stories and not just the headlines. I know you dislike reading, but try to do it occasionally. :rolleyes:Probably read more by the time I was 10 than you have all your life, ma'am.

Like your posts. There's usually some smarmy-ass punchline. Don't blame ME because you decide to try and act normal. That's just not MY fault :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-20-2018, 09:03 PM
Just giving you the same kind of BS reply you gave me.

You don't like it? Why?

Black Diamond
06-20-2018, 09:08 PM
Just giving you the same kind of BS reply you gave me.

You don't like it? Why?
I don't know that she doesn't.

Gunny
06-20-2018, 09:10 PM
So what did Trump speak about in Duluth?

I would read for myself but Gabby :poke: thinks I can't :laugh:

Black Diamond
06-20-2018, 09:12 PM

He said he got our hostages back from North Korea and didn't pay $1.8 billion

gabosaurus
06-20-2018, 10:55 PM

I didn't say you couldn't read. I said you don't like to read. :cool:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-20-2018, 10:56 PM
I didn't say you couldn't read. I said you don't like to read. :cool:
Did he tell you that?

FakeNewsSux
06-21-2018, 12:30 AM
Making the Duluth Arena Great Again! The last time I was in that Arena was March 1981 watching those mighty UW Badgers beat the UM Golden Gophers to take the 1981 NCAA Men's National Hockey Championship!!!

Black Diamond
06-21-2018, 12:35 AM
Making the Duluth Arena Great Again! The last time I was in that Arena was March 1981 watching those mighty UW Badgers beat the UM Golden Gophers to take the 1981 NCAA Men's National Hockey Championship!!!
I watched the beginning of the speech until it cut off. Caught the jab at Obama and the $1.8 billion.

Gunny
06-21-2018, 12:05 PM
I didn't say you couldn't read. I said you don't like to read. :cool:Shouldn't assume. ;)