PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood Sues Trump Administration For Abstinent Approach To Sex Education

Gunny
06-24-2018, 12:21 PM
OAN NewsroomUPDATED 8:45 AM PT — Sun. June 24, 2018Planned Parenthood sues the Trump Administration’s Department of Health and Human Services for guiding young children towards healthy life style choices and abstinence.
Last week, several Planned Parenthood affiliates filed litigations in U.S. district courts around the country.
Planned Parenthood claims they are trying to protect the future of the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program with efforts to teach children about topics such as LGBT sex education, abortion and the morning-after pill.
The program argues that the administration’s abstinence approach is ‘ineffective’ and ‘misleading’ for children.
http://www.oann.com/planned-parenthood-sues-trump-administration-for-abstinent-approach-to-sex-education/

Just when you think you've seen it all, here comes the left to make you beat your lead against the wall.... :bang3:

WHAT, pray tell, is misleading about abstinence? That is just a hitch-post stupid assertion. Seems to me "abstinence" is pretty straight-forward and cut-n-dried. I don't see the confusing part even for dummies on the left. Boys, keep it in your pants. Girls, legs closed and pants on. Recruits can figure out that sh*t.

IMO, Trump needs to take the entire US Judiciary to court. Hell, he's already taking on the bureaucracy (DOJ/FBI). Go for broke. The left is using the lower courts to log-jam the administration.

Abbey Marie
06-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Anyone still doubt there is a slippery slope to liberalism?

Black Diamond
06-24-2018, 02:46 PM
Anyone still doubt there is a slippery slope to liberalism?
Have you noticed how the floodgates opened after the gay marriage SCOTUS ruling ?

Abbey Marie
06-24-2018, 02:48 PM
Have you noticed how the floodgates opened after the gay marriage SCOTUS ruling ?

It makes sense...

Black Diamond
06-24-2018, 02:51 PM
It makes sense...
Trans gender bathroom issue, don't ask don't tell done away with, transgenders allowed in military? Not to mention the education system....

Black Diamond
06-24-2018, 03:02 PM
And I am sure you can add to the list.