PDA

View Full Version : I See The 2018 BET Awards Are On...

High_Plains_Drifter
06-24-2018, 08:52 PM
... three different channels in fact, MTV, VH-1 and of course, BET.

I wonder how an ALL WHITE, just for WHITES TV channel would go over, the WHITE Entertainment Channel, and then hold their own awards show, just for WHITES, the WHITE Entertainment Channel Awards?

It doesn't get any more RACIST than this, yes, RACIST... and the double standard is sickening, and getting old.

Black Diamond
06-24-2018, 08:58 PM
... three different channels in fact, MTV, VH-1 and of course, BET.

I wonder how an ALL WHITE, just for WHITES TV channel would go over, the WHITE Entertainment Channel, and then hold their own awards show, just for WHITES, the WHITE Entertainment Channel Awards?

It doesn't get any more RACIST than this, yes, RACIST... and the double standard is sickening, and getting old.
There is also the logo channel. All gay and lesbian programming. Too bad there isn't an all straight channel.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-24-2018, 09:37 PM
I see the BET Awards show is also on the TVLAND channel... so that makes four... have to make sure those blacks are happy... everybody chip in and broadcast their award show now... wouldn't want them to accuse you of being RAAAAAAACIST if you REFUSE.

This shit has just gotten to the point of absolute ridiculousness. You're RACIST if you're WHITE, simply by DEFAULT. How ASININE is that? But that's exactly how far this RAAAAAACIST BS has been pushed.

I'm sick of it, all of it. The American people, ALL the American people, everyone that isn't black has bent over backwards and kissed black butt for 50 years now, and where has it got us? All we did was teach blacks that all they had to do was cry RAAAAACIST, and they automatically get what they want, and they can have ANYTHING, EXCLUSIVELY BLACK, and NO ONE will say diddly squat about it. Well, that just isn't working for me anymore.