PDA

View Full Version : why is maxine waters even still a thing?

darin
06-25-2018, 05:01 AM
The fact she has a microphone tells me the majority of the voters in her district are fucking tools who may-should be disenfranchised because they clearly have no clue.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-orders-more-public-harassment-of-trump-aides-god-is-on-our-side/

Old ridge Runner
06-25-2018, 07:55 AM
The only reason she is still in Congress is because she has a district that is nothing but minorities and as long as she keep the freebees coming they are going to keep putting here in office. In fact, in a few more years I can see her sleeping in her seat at the State of the Union address like Ginsburg.

Abbey Marie
06-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Because most people are ill-informed and dumb as dirt.
And like to wallow in their own lack of brain power.
Seriously.

pete311
06-25-2018, 12:52 PM
I don't like Maxine and I think her advice is bad. She is taking the low road and I don't support it.

jimnyc
06-25-2018, 12:55 PM
I don't like Maxine and I think her advice is bad. She is taking the low road and I don't support it.

She likely tries to do good by her district, or tries, but she is horrible for America. I'm just glad we have the complete assholes we have in NY already and not her in addition!

High_Plains_Drifter
06-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Don't tell that to any of your democrat buddies... you'll be dirt.

pete311
06-25-2018, 05:18 PM
Don't tell that to any of your democrat buddies... you'll be dirt.

Take a break would ya, isn't it exhausting always being vehemently partisan?

jimnyc
06-25-2018, 05:59 PM

Maybe saying your buddies - but he IS right about the democrats, who support her and her actions/words, and I see MANY defending and/or arguing in her defense on facebook. Why? I have no clue, I see nothing to defend. She digs her own grave with her own words and actions. But SOME will defend simply because she's on the left, just as some will defend certain folks simply because they are on the right. But this one has been defended one too many times. This one, along with Pelosi, deserve an applaud and a kick in the ass out the door, you're time is up! And anyone on the right that is a "lifer" as well. But more so if they are calling for this type of action, in which I don't think I've EVER seen a conservative type politician do.

Hell, I don't even see any dems out there today condemning her.

Seriously, what would the response be if this were Trump, in reference to her running for office, for example? The nation would be going NUTS today and he would be a RACIST and there would be talk of impeachment. Hell, even if a low level house member did the same, but was a republican, it would be all over the news, apologies being demanded, others being forced to condemn.... But when it's a democrat?

High_Plains_Drifter
06-25-2018, 06:40 PM
You ought to know.

aboutime
06-25-2018, 06:46 PM
He appears to be playing from the DNC talking Points manual by telling us he doesn't like Maxipad doing anything. It's a pure Radical, Liberal trick. Much like all of those other Snowflake types who say really bad stuff....then, instantly apologize...knowing they wanted to say the bad stuff beforehand. Petey needs to visit DNC Headquarters at the Watergate in Washington for more Updated methods of Lying while pretending to be SMART.
http://origin.misc.pagesuite.com/297280d2-593d-4b52-bb63-0e1577001aac/images/IMG_CT-perspec-aj-waterg_4_1_G81UMCQ4.jpg
https://am22.akamaized.net/lc/cnt/uploads/2016/11/Democratic-National-Committee-DNC-headquarters-Shutterstock.jpg
https://www.wbir.com/img/resize/content.wbir.com/photo/2017/06/16/Still0616_00006_1497659010448_9834757_ver1.0.jpg?m ode=pad&bgcolor=000000&scale=both&width=750&height=422

pete311
06-25-2018, 06:47 PM
Hell, I don't even see any dems out there today condemning her.

Your favorite Chuck Schumer condemned it.

aboutime
06-25-2018, 06:53 PM

You opened your mouth before putting your tiny mind in Gear.....spinning wheels eh??

jimnyc
06-25-2018, 06:56 PM

Just read that now on CNN. I'm looking around and can't find any others. Odd that he's the lone one thus far that I can find. Not sure why you would call him my "favorite" as obviously he isn't, nor is he rarely called out as much as other politicians. I guess it's because he's from NY. He's an asshole and an idiot IMO whether from NY/NJ or Cali.

jimnyc
06-25-2018, 06:58 PM

Would you not agree though, these are the types of statements and words that should be roundly condemned, and also by the party heavyweights and leaders? If they are going to call out Trump when he says not nice things on Twitter, then they should most certainly be condemning these horrid statements from Waters. The nation as a whole should condemn and reject her. Neither side should ever act as such towards the other as she proposes, just because they disagree or are of a different belief/affiliation.

KarlMarx
06-25-2018, 07:26 PM
Maxine Motormouth Waters should be impeached for inciting people to potentially violent behavior. I’ve written my Congresswoman suggesting just that.

Unfortunately, the 8th amendment makes the guillotine out of the question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aboutime
06-25-2018, 07:42 PM
Just read that now on CNN. I'm looking around and can't find any others. Odd that he's the lone one thus far that I can find. Not sure why you would call him my "favorite" as obviously he isn't, nor is he rarely called out as much as other politicians. I guess it's because he's from NY. He's an asshole and an idiot IMO whether from NY/NJ or Cali.

If CNN said it. I can't find it Jim. Doesn't sound like anything but more FAKE news to me. If I find it. I will apologize to petey for still being a DH.

I found the video of Schumer. But he didn't mention Waters, per se. I still think petey is a DH. So. I apologize to petey because I feel sorry that he is a DH.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics/chuck-schumer-maxine-waters-harassment-trump-officials/index.html

pete311
06-26-2018, 08:54 AM
Would you not agree though, these are the types of statements and words that should be roundly condemned, and also by the party heavyweights and leaders? If they are going to call out Trump when he says not nice things on Twitter, then they should most certainly be condemning these horrid statements from Waters. The nation as a whole should condemn and reject her. Neither side should ever act as such towards the other as she proposes, just because they disagree or are of a different belief/affiliation.

Agreed

gabosaurus
06-26-2018, 09:39 AM
Reps like Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee run political machines. They take care of their constituents and remain on the news. That is how they stay in office.
Elected representatives have been popping off in Congress forever. You just notice Waters more because you oppose her.
Dems mostly ignore Waters. She is a loose cannon and no one wants to be associated with her.
Waters wants to get under your skin. She is trolling you. She wants you to react like you do. Ignore her and she will shut up.

Black Diamond
06-26-2018, 09:43 AM
Reps like Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee run political machines. They take care of their constituents and remain on the news. That is how they stay in office.
Elected representatives have been popping off in Congress forever. You just notice Waters more because you oppose her.
Dems mostly ignore Waters. She is a loose cannon and no one wants to be associated with her.
Waters wants to get under your skin. She is trolling you. She wants you to react like you do. Ignore her and she will shut up.
The way you ignore trump.

gabosaurus
06-26-2018, 09:47 AM
This board railed against Obama for eight years. How was that different?

jimnyc
06-26-2018, 09:53 AM
This board railed against Obama for eight years. How was that different?

I have NO PROBLEM with folks online on forums going after and discussing various politicians. BIG difference between that - and taking things to the streets and trying to get anyone fired who disagrees with them.

Elessar
06-26-2018, 10:51 AM

Waters is as dirty and sleazy as they come. She has a checkered past with
some of her financial wheelings and dealings.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/corrupt-politicians-lists/washingtons-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-for-2011/#waters

Yes she is a loose cannon - a racist narrow minded one at that.

Several years back she had to explain why she did not even have a
residence in the Congressional District she 'represents'.

Russ
06-27-2018, 10:21 AM
Why doesn't Maxine quit Congress and start marketing her own line of outrageous wigs? That would be much more in line with her qualifications.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 10:53 AM
Why doesn't Maxine quit Congress and start marketing her own line of outrageous wigs? That would be much more in line with her qualifications.
I think she's more in line to be a member of the Mafia...

https://www.citizensforethics.org/press-release/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress/