PDA

View Full Version : Got banned from Twitter again

jimnyc
06-25-2018, 06:14 PM
And it took less than 15 minutes after I sent a very nice message, or so I thought, to a one Maxine Waters.

I have no made exactly 25 tweets on Twitter since I joined. That makes about 23 times I have been banned! Truth!! Of course I go on there purposely to give a piece of my mind to folks I don't like, like her, Kanye and Kim... I don't know if they report, their fans or some algorithm, but every time I send a message to them 2 scumbags, I see some sort of notification of limited access or no access for a certain amount of time after that. Oh, Seth Rogen, Scarborough and Mika.

I don't get it, as they allow dang ISIS to make posts on their site! I tell Maxine to go eat a flaming bag of shit and I get banned? :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-25-2018, 06:39 PM
I get that too, and I bet I have a few thousand leftards blocked already.

jimnyc
06-25-2018, 07:04 PM
I get that too, and I bet I have a few thousand leftards blocked already.

I freely admit that I only go on there to troll people that disgust me. But I don't hide my identity and stand behind my words. But I can't stand twitter, never really "use" it and don't care if they kill my account. So for now, I like to go and talk with some liberal hollywood elites now and again, and they don't like me for some reason. :dunno:

Elessar
06-25-2018, 11:07 PM
I will not even bother with that site.

Keeping Facebook is enough of a chore for me.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-26-2018, 08:12 AM
I freely admit that I only go on there to troll people that disgust me. But I don't hide my identity and stand behind my words. But I can't stand twitter, never really "use" it and don't care if they kill my account. So for now, I like to go and talk with some liberal hollywood elites now and again, and they don't like me for some reason. :dunno:
I signed up after I heard talk about Trump's tweets. I wanted to see what I was missing.

I started out pretty rabid myself and soon learned they'll bump you off with lightening speed. I don't respond personally to any of the democrap ass clowns, unless I keep the rhetoric toned down. I'm kinda in it for the long haul now. Like any other social media tool, it's just one more place to try and get one more conservative voice on the internet to contradict the democrat propaganda wing. I have 203 followers, and the number just slowly keeps growing.

Old ridge Runner
06-26-2018, 09:08 AM
I don't get it, as they allow dang ISIS to make posts on their site! I tell Maxine to go eat a flaming bag of shit and I get banned? :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I think that that was a very polite response to Mad Maxine's talking points, what in the hell is twitter up to?

gabosaurus
06-26-2018, 09:32 AM
And yet Peter Fonda gets castigated for making nasty comments about Melania Trump. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-26-2018, 09:50 AM
And yet Peter Fonda gets castigated for making nasty comments about Melania Trump. :rolleyes:

You compare me telling a politician to eat a flaming bag of shit - to someone on twitter calling for the abduction of a child?

You ARE a fucking idiot.

Black Diamond
06-26-2018, 09:56 AM
:laugh:

jimnyc
06-26-2018, 10:07 AM
:laugh:

And someone cuts off the presidents head and thinks it's funny, and you condemn that, but now you laugh at something. How DARE you laugh, sir! You are now the same, I guess? :dunno: At least if I'm a fucking idiot you are the same.

I hope that makes sense, because it doesn't to me! :beer:

Black Diamond
06-26-2018, 10:50 AM
And someone cuts off the presidents head and thinks it's funny, and you condemn that, but now you laugh at something. How DARE you laugh, sir! You are now the same, I guess? :dunno: At least if I'm a fucking idiot you are the same.

I hope that makes sense, because it doesn't to me! :beer:
I'll drink to that. One idiot to another.

jimnyc
06-26-2018, 10:55 AM
I'll drink to that. One idiot to another.

Please don't forget "dirtbag" while describing me, thanks! :)

Black Diamond
06-26-2018, 10:56 AM
Please don't forget "dirtbag" while describing me, thanks! :)
We will save that one for the second round of drinks.

SassyLady
06-26-2018, 06:49 PM

He did?