PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Heads Are REALLY Going to EXPLODE NOW...

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 01:13 PM
Justice Kennedy has just announced he is RETIRING from S.C.

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article213928254.html

The kenyan got TWO radical leftist appointments, so president Trump getting two is fair. But I think he'll get another one before he's done. Ginsburg will either DIE or retire also before 2028.

The MELT DOWN has already begun.

Kathianne
06-27-2018, 01:30 PM
Woot!

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/27/breaking-kennedy-retiring/

darin
06-27-2018, 01:35 PM
Trey Mother F'in Gowdy. Please.

Abbey Marie
06-27-2018, 01:36 PM
Wish it was Sotomayor, but I’ll take it!

:salute:

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 01:50 PM

There will be others.

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 01:54 PM

Is she worse than kagen?

FakeNewsSux
06-27-2018, 01:56 PM
A vacant SC seat hanging out there was part of the turn out mix for Trump in 2016. Could the same GOP turn out turbo charging be in store for Senatorial races, needed for confirmation votes in the Senate, in the off year elections in November?

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 02:04 PM
Just heard Kennedy will retire on July 31st.

OK Ginsburg, you senile old koot, it's YOUR TURN.

The SC will lean conservative for the next 20 years at least... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 02:07 PM
Might as well combine threads, I already posted this.

Kathianne
06-27-2018, 02:42 PM
Might as well combine threads, I already posted this.

I posted this thread over 1/2 hour prior to your post. I will combine though.

Kathianne
06-27-2018, 02:44 PM
I posted this thread over 1/2 hour prior to your post. I will combine though.

I apologize, somehow I got the time wrong on the origin of your thread. I am combining.

pete311
06-27-2018, 02:55 PM
Wait till after the election like you guys wanted last year right?

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 03:01 PM
Maybe if Garland didn't have a history of being against the second amendment....

Or maybe Garland was the Left's comeuppance for Robert Bork.

FakeNewsSux
06-27-2018, 03:04 PM

So instead of waiting 3 months until after an election that a lame duck president isn't even a candidate in we need to wait 30 months until after the re-election vote for an incumbent president just to make it equal. That's liberal moral equivalency in a nutshell.

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 03:11 PM
So instead of waiting 3 months until after an election that a lame duck president isn't even a candidate in we need to wait 30 months until after the re-election vote for an incumbent president just to make it equal. That's liberal moral equivalency in a nutshell.
You're absolutely right. I forgot about that.

pete311
06-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Yup, exactly the responses I expected. You can rationalize anything to avoid cognitive dissonance, true mental gymnastics :salute:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 03:19 PM
That's just absurd.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 03:20 PM
Yup, exactly the responses I expected. :salute:
Ya... those damn conservatives talking SENSE again.

We get it.

NightTrain
06-27-2018, 03:23 PM
Ginsburg next!

Winning.

Still not tired of it.

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 03:26 PM
Yup, exactly the responses I expected. You can rationalize anything to avoid cognitive dissonance, true mental gymnastics :salute:
Ok, cupcake. You're just having another bad trump day.

My mistake.

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Ya... those damn conservatives talking SENSE again.

We get it.
Says he wants good conversation and debate and then scoffs when he gets it.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 03:31 PM
All too typical... predictable.

pete311
06-27-2018, 03:31 PM

By good conversation you mean by you insulting me?

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 03:34 PM
By good conversation you mean by you insulting me?
Insult came after your snide remarks.

pete311
06-27-2018, 03:40 PM
Insult came after your snide remarks.

ok cupcake, keep playing like a your 5 years old.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 03:43 PM
.............. :popcorn:

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 03:47 PM
ok cupcake, keep playing like a your 5 years old.
Like i said. Came after your snide remarks. I tried to engage you in debate and you acted like your normal self.

jimnyc
06-27-2018, 03:52 PM
A lame duck president leaving in months
A president with 2 years left, and likely gonna win reelection

And liberals will think we should wait? And that waiting would somehow be the equivalent?

Ya know what, not only is that ridiculous, I get to say again....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH you have no fucking say again. Sit back and watch and enjoy the ride. The dems can fight, but they CAN'T stop the confirmation.

:dance:

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 03:53 PM
A lame duck president leaving in months
A president with 2 years left, and likely gonna win reelection

And liberals will think we should wait? And that waiting would somehow be the equivalent?

Ya know what, not only is that ridiculous, I get to say again....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH you have no fucking say again. Sit back and watch and enjoy the ride. The dems can fight, but they CAN'T stop the confirmation.

:dance:
This is only the beginning

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 04:07 PM
This is only the beginning
#Winning
#MAGA
#Trump2024

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 07:13 PM
This is what we're seeing all over twitter, and an absolutely GORGEOUS example of WHY we call them SNOWFLAKES... such UNHINGED, HYSTERICAL, APOPLECTIC DRAMA and BULL SHIT... my frickin GAWD... this is your modern day DEMOCRAT... go to your safe place and get out your play dough and have a sammich... I promise America is going to be just fine... sheeeeeeezuz...

https://image.ibb.co/iQzs28/SNOWFLAKE.jpg

Russ
06-27-2018, 07:36 PM
They need to take Ginsburg's pulse. It looks to me like she's been dead for several months already.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11523&stc=1

aboutime
06-27-2018, 07:41 PM
http://www.buttonmuseum.org/sites/default/files/SL-aint-it-great-button_busy_beaver_button_museum.png

https://tryupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/good-1.jpg

jimnyc
06-27-2018, 07:52 PM
This is what we're seeing all over twitter, and an absolutely GORGEOUS example of WHY we call them SNOWFLAKES... such UNHINGED, HYSTERICAL, APOPLECTIC DRAMA and BULL SHIT... my frickin GAWD... this is your modern day DEMOCRAT... go to your safe place and get out your play dough and have a sammich... I promise America is going to be just fine... sheeeeeeezuz...

I read another idiot claiming they MUST stop this at all costs - as abortion would then be illegal in 20 states within 6 months. :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-27-2018, 08:11 PM
I read another idiot claiming they MUST stop this at all costs - as abortion would then be illegal in 20 states within 6 months. :rolleyes:
Yup... saw that too... the dems want their slaughter houses... ain't gonna give them up easy.

SassyLady
06-27-2018, 10:46 PM

Which election?

Black Diamond
06-27-2018, 10:48 PM
Which election?
Good catch.

darin
06-28-2018, 04:18 AM

Conservatives and Libertarians care too much for the nation to let Democrats and Liberals ruin our nation. We will not fight fair because of the masses of fools, dead people and felons voting to continue Liberal/progressive governorship. We will thankfully NOT compromise.

Had Obama appointed somebody else - especially after his racist, sexist, Sotomayer, and unethical Kagan appointees - would have ensured our highest court bows to ideology over the law. Thankfully Trump won. Means our country is livable at least unless the court flips. After the court flips, which could happen eventually, the Union will be in jeopardy.

CSM
06-28-2018, 05:59 AM
Clearly the libs want any nominations to wait until AFTER municipal elections in Lower Slobovia.... or until we have a Dem POTUS... whichever comes first.

Elessar
06-28-2018, 07:05 AM
Yup... saw that too... the dems want their slaughter houses... ain't gonna give them up easy.

It is pathetically funny, almost ironic.

liberal Dems want 'unlimited' abortion, yet will stand vocally against capital punishment.

Hypocrisy in plain view?

Old ridge Runner
06-28-2018, 08:07 AM
Chuckie Cheese Shumer wants the President to wait until after the mid-terms before placing a new justice to the USSC. Why, would he wait? I think not. The left have been sticking it to the people for years, I say go Donald go, stick it to the left and stick it to them hard, I want to hear them scream.

Old ridge Runner
06-28-2018, 08:14 AM

Are you thinking that a couple of DemonicRat Senators up for re-election may vote for the nominee if the he/she is appointed before the election, or are you hoping for a takeover of the Senate by the left?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-28-2018, 08:53 AM
Like i said. Came after your snide remarks. I tried to engage you in debate and you acted like your normal self.

Is little Petey crying again and blaming everything on the big bad wolf???
I expect no less from a person that lounges in the Left Camp and asks permission there to take a dump...;)

Cur vexas cogitare, cum sit facilius, ut aliis sit facere vobis?--Tyr

aboutime
06-28-2018, 07:54 PM
It is pathetically funny, almost ironic.

liberal Dems want 'unlimited' abortion, yet will stand vocally against capital punishment.

Hypocrisy in plain view?

Think about it. If, as you said Elessar. Liberal Dems want Unlimited Abortions.
Why are there so MANY Libs and Dems Still Around?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-30-2018, 04:13 AM

https://image.ibb.co/iQzs28/SNOWFLAKE.jpg

His spark is going out, --:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
If we could only be that lucky, that he and few million more nation destroying, unpatriotic, silly dumbass liberal/dem fans/supporters, would have their sparks permanently dimmed.--:beer: :beer:
No such luck, because evil thrives in this nation because good men refuse to stand up as they once did, IMHO.
REFUSE TO FIGHT BACK AS THEY ONCE DID.
Worthless Dem party survives because its opposition party never holds them to account when it gains power. And the lousy dems operate without regard to law, decency, or the Constitution when they are in power.
Republicans always leave most of the dem's entrenched corruption and freedom stealing actions in place!
As if no weight can break an elephant's back.. Failing to realize that accumulation of weights over decades can end up dropping an army tank from a mile high, down on the elephant's back.
Think the elephant does get its back broke and totally crushed?
If so, then think again, history repeatedly shows that it does-- which is why the lib/dems made damn sure that real history isn't taught in our schools/universities.-Tyr

aboutime
06-30-2018, 03:41 PM
https://d3vl3jxeh4ou3u.cloudfront.net/Worn%20Out%20Spark%20Plugs.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIA JNCWKHG7HVI6CO4A&Expires=2079478457&Signature=RdYILCCQVZbB%2BPtAjDOp3JFcRNc%3Dhttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/FiqAIUkWzeI/maxresdefault.jpg