PDA

View Full Version : If only we could get ours hands on THESE guys (sad)

-Cp
08-22-2007, 12:15 PM
I can't even begin to tell you the sheer amount of bodily harm I'd exhibit in a rapid, unadultered fashion... it'd be the kind of beating which would make others say "MY GOD, How could a person do this to another human being?"......

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/08/22/iraq.boy/index.html

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 12:20 PM
This is the type of thing we warned about would happen if you took the shit cork(Sadam) out of the bottle.

This is the result of the different sects of these areas trying to push each other out of the region.

This is the type of things that will happen no matter when we leave Iraq and now our staying isnt even preventing it.

Good job guys.

We told you so!

darin
08-22-2007, 12:28 PM
This is the type of thing we warned about would happen if you took the shit cork(Sadam) out of the bottle.

This is the result of the different sects of these areas trying to push each other out of the region.

This is the type of things that will happen no matter when we leave Iraq and now our staying isnt even preventing it.

Good job guys.

We told you so!

THERE YOU go again, you kooky, Partisan Hack. You cannot HELP yourself, can you? You are SO F'ING IGNORANT of the world around you.

This is about F'ing TERRORISTS burning up a little boy. You think Saddam was SO wonderful?

Here you go, courtesy of the man of your fantasies, Saddam:

http://www.bobbyshred.com/images/Kurds.jpg
http://www.dhushara.com/book/death/gen/kurd.jpg
http://obsidianwings.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/09.jpg

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 12:32 PM
This happened last January. Before the surge adn when al queda was using tactics like this to intimidate the population. They forgot to mention the tribal leader who was invited to dinner to find his 11 year old son had been roasted was being served on the table. Or the 60 bodies found in a village. Mostly children with their heads cut off. This is all al queda terror tactics and cnn, being their mouth piece, will show whatever they can to make things look as bad as possible.

Your right CP I would love to get my hands on the scum that did that. I would make sure they lived a long life in endless pain.

darin
08-22-2007, 12:33 PM
This happened last January. Before the surge adn when al queda was using tactics like this to intimidate the population. They forgot to mention the tribal leader who was invited to dinner to find his 11 year old son had been roasted was being served on the table. Or the 60 bodies found in a village. Mostly children with their heads cut off. This is all al queda terror tactics and cnn, being their mouth piece, will show whatever they can to make things look as bad as possible.

Your right CP I would love to get my hands on the scum that did that. I would make sure they lived a long life in endless pain.

b-b-b-but it's OUR Fault!! Just ask truthmatters! She'll tell you! The US is the cause of ALL this type of evil. :(

Trigg
08-22-2007, 12:34 PM

Good job guys.

We told you so!

You told who so??????????????

Plenty of people recognized that Iraq was a hornets nest, just waiting to explode.

Saddam murdered the minorities living in Iraq before we got there and yes, they are still trying to do the same thing.

Are our troops preventing it, no, there are just not enough of us to stop the lunatics killing and maiming the innocent.

You seem happy stories like this are coming out, just so you can say "I told you so?"........Sick.

IMO we should not have gone into Iraq, but we are there now, and I think we have an obligation to the christian minority, Kurds and moderate muslims they are trying to slaughter to try and help instead of tucking our tail between our legs and leaving them in a potentially worse situation.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 01:23 PM
This is Shia and Sunni factions terrorising each other guys!

Jesus Look at the history of the country would you people?

The Iraqi people have said before that things were better under Sadam.

Guess who helped him get in in the first place?

Remember those pictures of Rummy and Sadam!

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 01:26 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2038.htm

They loved him until he defied them then they vilified him.

I hated Saddam too but that did not stop the Neo Cons from helping him.

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 01:42 PM
This is Shia and Sunni factions terrorising each other guys!

Jesus Look at the history of the country would you people?

The Iraqi people have said before that things were better under Sadam.

Guess who helped him get in in the first place?

Remember those pictures of Rummy and Sadam!

Look at the history yourself. The only ones that think things were better under saddam were the sunni's who he supported.

saddam took power at the point of a gun. He overthrew the elected regime and executed all who opposed him. Rumsfeld met with saddam in his early days. We didn't support him or help in anyway in his grab for power. During the iraq iran war we supplied saddam with intel about troop movements. It was a meager attempt to influence him in someway as he was in the pocket of the soviets. In those days it was very important to influence as many countries as possible in anyway possible. Need I remind you that the clintons spent a lot of time kissing up to north korea and to arafat. Including giving them money and equipment. You really need to read up on the true history of events back then. msnbc, cnn and the daily kos are not good sources of history.

08-22-2007, 05:11 PM

Good job guys.

We told you so!

No. This is what happens when we dont fight back and stop these guys.

But i guess you dont care if this happens to your neighbors or to your own family.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Look at the history yourself. The only ones that think things were better under saddam were the sunni's who he supported.

saddam took power at the point of a gun. He overthrew the elected regime and executed all who opposed him. Rumsfeld met with saddam in his early days. We didn't support him or help in anyway in his grab for power. During the iraq iran war we supplied saddam with intel about troop movements. It was a meager attempt to influence him in someway as he was in the pocket of the soviets. In those days it was very important to influence as many countries as possible in anyway possible. Need I remind you that the clintons spent a lot of time kissing up to north korea and to arafat. Including giving them money and equipment. You really need to read up on the true history of events back then. msnbc, cnn and the daily kos are not good sources of history.

Im not saying they likes Saddam Im saying they had a better day to day life than they have now.

Like I said he was the shit cork, he was undoubtably a cork but it was still made of shit.

Thousands of Iraqis and Americans would still be alive if we had not gone after Saddam.

Most experts agree the war is creating terrror.

The Iraqi people have passed laws trying to get us to leave yet we dot listen to their government.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 05:28 PM
No. This is what happens when we dont fight back and stop these guys.

But i guess you dont care if this happens to your neighbors or to your own family.

what you are saying makes no sense.

Saddam had no way of harming the US.

Saddam had no ties to AQ.

Saddam had no WMDs.

Most experts agree that this war is causing terror.

08-22-2007, 05:33 PM
what you are saying makes no sense.

Saddam had no way of harming the US.

Saddam had no ties to AQ.

Saddam had no WMDs.

Most experts agree that this war is causing terror.

Nonsense. He had countless ties to terror. He funded it for years. We have numerous government reports and even Osama Bin Laden confirming it.

He had WMDs too. He used them in the past. Simply because they were able to ship most of it out because of us delaying for months doesnt mean he didnt have them. And he had the intention of rebuilding once the sanctions were over.

All it would have taken is alittle anthrax or a nuclear device going off in an American city and you would have been yelling that we should have taken care of Saddam years ago. (And quite frankly we should have).

I dont believe self proclaimed experts when common sense says otherwise.

The more terrorists that are dead, the better off America is. The fact that you can defend such a ruthless dictator astounds me. The truth is the world is much better off without him ruling Iraq.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Please give me proof of what you claim.

darin
08-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Please give me proof of what you claim.

DUDE - YOU made the claims - YOU "Prove" them.

:eek::eek::cuckoo:

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Im not saying they likes Saddam Im saying they had a better day to day life than they have now.

Like I said he was the shit cork, he was undoubtably a cork but it was still made of shit.

Thousands of Iraqis and Americans would still be alive if we had not gone after Saddam.

Most experts agree the war is creating terrror.

The Iraqi people have passed laws trying to get us to leave yet we dot listen to their government.

nine out of ten doctors agree too. you and your "most experts". If saddam had remained in power just as many iraqi's would be dead today. And probably just as many Americans, if not more.

saddams WMD's were of russian origin and you can bet that's where they went when they were taken out. He had all the equipment in place so that when the sanctions were lifted and the inspectors taken out he could reconstitute his weapons program. As for the iraqi's voting for us to leave. That is pure bullshit. The only ones that want us out are the sadr supporters who are a minority in the government now. They know perfectly well that most of them would be slaughtered if the US pulled out now.

Like I said before, the daily kos is not a news source.

Kathianne
08-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I can't even begin to tell you the sheer amount of bodily harm I'd exhibit in a rapid, unadultered fashion... it'd be the kind of beating which would make others say "MY GOD, How could a person do this to another human being?"......

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/08/22/iraq.boy/index.html

If I could, I'd ask a question:

* Was some male in his family working with the 'coalition'?, (I'm assuming not female).

My guess would be, yes. While awful, in every sense of that word, it seems the price that will be paid by many innocents, from coalition forces to civilians in trying to get Iraq viable in the 'family of nations'. Unfortunately they are fighting a desperate battle for recognition.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 06:54 PM
http://tinyurl.com/kz36c

Iraq and AQ ties

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13480264/

Saddam and WMDs

http://tinyurl.com/kao3u

Spy agencies saying the war is causig terror.

Iraq's Alleged Al-Qaeda Ties Were Disputed Before War
Links Were Cited to Justify U.S. Invasion, Report Says

By Jonathan Weisman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, September 9, 2006; Page A01

A declassified report released yesterday by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence revealed that U.S. intelligence analysts were strongly disputing the alleged links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda while senior Bush administration officials were publicly asserting those links to justify invading Iraq.

Far from aligning himself with al-Qaeda and Jordanian terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Hussein repeatedly rebuffed al-Qaeda's overtures and tried to capture Zarqawi, the report said. Tariq Aziz, the detained former deputy prime minister, has told the FBI that Hussein "only expressed negative sentiments about [Osama] bin Laden."

A Senate report on prewar intelligence found no evidence of ties between al-Qaeda and former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, pictured here testifying in Baghdad on Aug. 21, 2006. (Daniel Berehulak - AP)
The report also said exiles from the Iraqi National Congress (INC) tried to influence U.S. policy by providing, through defectors, false information on Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons capabilities. After skeptical analysts warned that the group had been penetrated by hostile intelligence services, including Iran's, a 2002 White House directive ordered that U.S. funding for the INC be continued.

The newly declassified intelligence report provided administration critics with fresh ammunition, less than two months before midterm elections and in the middle of President Bush's campaign to refocus the public's attention away from Iraq and toward the threat of terrorism. Senior Senate Democrats immediately seized on the findings, using some of their strongest language yet to say the president continues to willfully and falsely connect Hussein to al-Qaeda.

As recently as Aug. 21, Bush suggested a link between Hussein and Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, who was killed by U.S. forces this summer. But a CIA assessment in October 2005 concluded that Hussein's government "did not have a relationship, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi and his associates," according to the report.

Officials: U.S. didn’t find WMDs, despite claims

Updated: 6:04 p.m. PT June 22, 2006
WASHINGTON - Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday they have no evidence that Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War, despite recent reports from media outlets and Republican lawmakers.

Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania and Rep. Peter Hoekstra of Michigan on Wednesday pointed to a newly declassified report that says coalition forces have found 500 munitions in Iraq that contained degraded sarin or mustard nerve agents.

They cited the report in an attempt to counter criticism by Democrats who say the decision to go to war was a mistake.

Spy Agencies Say Iraq War Hurting U.S. Terror Fight

By Karen DeYoung
Sunday, September 24, 2006; Page A01

The war in Iraq has become a primary recruitment vehicle for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded.

A 30-page National Intelligence Estimate completed in April cites the "centrality" of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, and the insurgency that has followed, as the leading inspiration for new Islamic extremist networks and cells that are united by little more than an anti-Western agenda. It concludes that, rather than contributing to eventual victory in the global counterterrorism struggle, the situation in Iraq has worsened the U.S. position, according to officials familiar with the classified document.

"It's a very candid assessment," one intelligence official said yesterday of the estimate, the first formal examination of global terrorist trends written by the National Intelligence Council since the March 2003 invasion. "It's stating the obvious."

nine out of ten doctors agree too. you and your "most experts". If saddam had remained in power just as many iraqi's would be dead today. And probably just as many Americans, if not more.

saddams WMD's were of russian origin and you can bet that's where they went when they were taken out. He had all the equipment in place so that when the sanctions were lifted and the inspectors taken out he could reconstitute his weapons program. As for the iraqi's voting for us to leave. That is pure bullshit. The only ones that want us out are the sadr supporters who are a minority in the government now. They know perfectly well that most of them would be slaughtered if the US pulled out now.

Like I said before, the daily kos is not a news source.

The Iraqi governmnet passed a lwa asking us to draw down!

Why dont you konw that ?

I have provided these facts over and over and over.

Why will you people never accept facts?

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 07:31 PM
The Iraqi governmnet passed a lwa asking us to draw down!

Why dont you konw that ?

Because there was no such "law" passed. A group of sadr supporters have been pushing for such a demand, but it has not passed the parliament. There is a move in our own congress however, for a vote of no confidence in PM al maliki. As if they have a say in it. want to know what's going on in iraqi politics and in the streets of baghdad, read iraqthemodel. You can google it and bring it up.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 07:36 PM
http://www.okimc.org/node/547

Yes it did in may!

Why do you not know this?

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Iraqi lawmakers unite in majority coalition rejecting US occupation
Submitted by okimc on Thu, 05/10/2007 - 12:23am.
Majority of Iraqi Lawmakers Now Reject Occupation

By Raed Jarrar and Joshua Holland, AlterNet. Posted May 9, 2007.

More than half of the members of Iraq's parliament rejected for the first time on Tuesday the continuing occupation of their country. The U.S. media ignored the story.

On Tuesday, without note in the U.S. media, more than half of the members of Iraq's parliament rejected the continuing occupation of their country. 144 lawmakers signed onto a legislative petition calling on the United States to set a timetable for withdrawal, according to Nassar Al-Rubaie, a spokesman for the Al Sadr movement, the nationalist Shia group that sponsored the petition.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2dmawd

Another link to the law

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Iraqi lawmakers unite in majority coalition rejecting US occupation
Submitted by okimc on Thu, 05/10/2007 - 12:23am.
Majority of Iraqi Lawmakers Now Reject Occupation

By Raed Jarrar and Joshua Holland, AlterNet. Posted May 9, 2007.

More than half of the members of Iraq's parliament rejected for the first time on Tuesday the continuing occupation of their country. The U.S. media ignored the story.

On Tuesday, without note in the U.S. media, more than half of the members of Iraq's parliament rejected the continuing occupation of their country. 144 lawmakers signed onto a legislative petition calling on the United States to set a timetable for withdrawal, according to Nassar Al-Rubaie, a spokesman for the Al Sadr movement, the nationalist Shia group that sponsored the petition.

That's an article from last may. And that call never succeeded. It was a sadr power play that failed. I thought you were referring to something that occurred in the last day or two. That's old news. There's a new majority now that is all for the US staying there.

Also asking for a time table is not tell us to get out. That's just an iranian ploy to get an estimate of when they can beef things up a bit.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 07:51 PM
I just prooved to you our US Intelligence was telling Bush there were no Saddam AQ ites before the war.

I just prooved to you Senior US Intelligence said there was NO evidence Saddam made any WMDs since 1991.

I just prooved to you That US intelligence anylists have concluded the war is a major recruiting force for AQ.

I have just proven to you that the Iraqi elected government passed a law in May asking us to draw down our troops.

How many more times will I have to show you people these facts?????

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Give me a link to prove this new majority?

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 07:59 PM
I just prooved to you our US Intelligence was telling Bush there were no Saddam AQ ites before the war.

I just prooved to you Senior US Intelligence said there was NO evidence Saddam made any WMDs since 1991.

I just prooved to you That US intelligence anylists have concluded the war is a major recruiting force for AQ.

I have just proven to you that the Iraqi elected government passed a law in May asking us to draw down our troops.

How many more times will I have to show you people these facts?????

Little frustrated tonight?

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 07:59 PM

Good job guys.

We told you so!

:slap:

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:01 PM
I did now its time for him to answer MY question

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:04 PM
I did now its time for him to answer MY question

which one?

JohnDoe
08-22-2007, 08:06 PM

How many more times will I have to show you people these facts?????Alot more times I would presume, minds are made up, and no matter the information that comes forward, it will be hard to change anyone's view on this.....at least on this site, it seems.

But tons of kudos for trying TM!

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:06 PM

Good job guys.

We told you so!

You didnt warn anybody about shit

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh yes I did !

Me and the people who were against this war Before it was entered into!

I knew there was No AQ ties before the war.

I knew the WMDs were gone.

I knew it would make terror worse.

I knew this was a country which never wanted to be a country( it was the scraps left over from the colonial phase of the world).

I knew it was opening a can of worms which would cause us many problems.

The questio you need to ask yourself is why didnt you know before the war it would turn out like this?

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh yes I did !

I knew this was a country which never wanted to be a country( it was the scraps left over from the colonial phase of the world).

The questio you need to ask yourself is why didnt you know before the war it would turn out like this?

Where is your warning?

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:16 PM
they started years ago on a site which doesnt even exsist anymore called politcs.com.

then I moved to fullpolitics.com and then Justplainpolitics.com and then usmessageboards.com and then here.

You can ask John Doe , that poster knows about my history.

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:18 PM
they started years ago on a site which doesnt even exsist anymore called politcs.com.

then I moved to fullpolitics.com and then Justplainpolitics.com and then usmessageboards.com and then here.

You can ask John Doe , that poster knows about my history.

LOL ya right.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:19 PM
I was one of htose Americans who saw through the lies about this war because I listened to more than just OUR media.

As it turns out our media never asked the questions it should have and I think they did it on purpose.

They took the people who were questioning the war OFF the air.

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:22 PM
I was one of htose Americans who saw through the lies about this war because I listened to more than just OUR media.

As it turns out our media never asked the questions it should have and I think they did it on purpose.

They took the people who were questioning the war OFF the air.

Whose media did you listen to ?

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Everyones!

I also listened to the experts like Hans Blix who the admin treated like trash.

They were right and our so called "liberal" media was dead wrong.

Our media took OFF THE AIR anyone who was questioning the Rush to war.

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Everyones!

I also listened to the experts like Hans Blix who the admin treated like trash.

They were right and our so called "liberal" media was dead wrong.

Our media took OFF THE AIR anyone who was questioning the Rush to war.

Portuguese media ?? who the hell are you talking about?

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Oh yes I did !

You foresaw all this? how? If you knew all this information you should have definitely passed it on. Your hindsight is definitely 20 20. If your that good at seeing into the future just pass along the ohio lottery numbers for next week please.

I didn't know before the war, because I don't have a clear view of the future like you do. As no battle plan ever survives the first moments of a battle its hard to predict how anything will turn out, no matter how well you prepare for it. My military experience taught me to always expect the unexpected. Thing will go wrong and you make the necessary adjustments. It works the same on a tactical level as on a strategic level.

You can pick through reports and come up with all sorts of support for your prediction of failure. I can do the same for a prediction of success. But until its over nothing is absolute. The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:39 PM
It was not predictions or future sight it was obvious you just refused to see it.

Why do you think the UN and most of our allies did not go with us?

They were listening to the truth why werent you?

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:40 PM
It was not predictions or future sight it was obvious you just refused to see it.

Because they were taking bribes

Kathianne
08-22-2007, 08:41 PM

And you think the troops went in with full bio/chem suits to make some points? Not likely.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Portuguese media ?? who the hell are you talking about?

Every one I could get on the internet, the whole world ,the UN , the Inspectors People you insulted and called names because they did not just cover their eyes and come along with the charade.

Richhard Clarke, Paul Oniel, past secerataries of state, John Oneil and more.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:44 PM

Prove Hans Blix was taking bribes?

THEY WERE RIGHT!

the people you listened to were wrong!

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jonathan Weisman

A declassified report released yesterday by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence revealed that U.S. intelligence analysts were strongly disputing the alleged links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda while senior Bush administration officials were publicly asserting those links to justify invading Iraq.

Far from aligning himself with al-Qaeda and Jordanian terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Hussein repeatedly rebuffed al-Qaeda's overtures and tried to capture Zarqawi, the report said. Tariq Aziz, the detained former deputy prime minister, has told the FBI that Hussein "only expressed negative sentiments about [Osama] bin Laden."

A Senate report on prewar intelligence found no evidence of ties between al-Qaeda and former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, pictured here testifying in Baghdad on Aug. 21, 2006. (Daniel Berehulak - AP)
The report also said exiles from the Iraqi National Congress (INC) tried to influence U.S. policy by providing, through defectors, false information on Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons capabilities. After skeptical analysts warned that the group had been penetrated by hostile intelligence services, including Iran's, a 2002 White House directive ordered that U.S. funding for the INC be continued.

The newly declassified intelligence report provided administration critics with fresh ammunition, less than two months before midterm elections and in the middle of President Bush's campaign to refocus the public's attention away from Iraq and toward the threat of terrorism. Senior Senate Democrats immediately seized on the findings, using some of their strongest language yet to say the president continues to willfully and falsely connect Hussein to al-Qaeda.

As recently as Aug. 21, Bush suggested a link between Hussein and Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, who was killed by U.S. forces this summer. But a CIA assessment in October 2005 concluded that Hussein's government "did not have a relationship, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi and his associates," according to the report.

WASHINGTON - Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday they have no evidence that Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War, despite recent reports from media outlets and Republican lawmakers.

Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania and Rep. Peter Hoekstra of Michigan on Wednesday pointed to a newly declassified report that says coalition forces have found 500 munitions in Iraq that contained degraded sarin or mustard nerve agents.

They cited the report in an attempt to counter criticism by Democrats who say the decision to go to war was a mistake.

By Karen DeYoung

The war in Iraq has become a primary recruitment vehicle for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded.

A 30-page National Intelligence Estimate completed in April cites the "centrality" of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, and the insurgency that has followed, as the leading inspiration for new Islamic extremist networks and cells that are united by little more than an anti-Western agenda. It concludes that, rather than contributing to eventual victory in the global counterterrorism struggle, the situation in Iraq has worsened the U.S. position, according to officials familiar with the classified document.

"It's a very candid assessment," one intelligence official said yesterday of the estimate, the first formal examination of global terrorist trends written by the National Intelligence Council since the March 2003 invasion. "It's stating the obvious."

Please read these Runyon?

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Prove Hans Blix was taking bribes?

THEY WERE RIGHT!

the people you listened to were wrong!

It's not a matter of right or wrong--muslims are attacking. They have declared war on the US. Getting muslim to fight muslim is a good plan.

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:52 PM
They were doing that without out gettting our people killed and wasting trillions of our dollars.

All Iraq is doing is givingt them an common enemy ....US!

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:55 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jonathan Weisman

By Karen DeYoung

Please read these Runyon?

The Washington Post isn't OUR media ?

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:56 PM
They were doing that without out gettting our people killed and wasting trillions of our dollars.

All Iraq is doing is givingt them an common enemy ....US!

They have hated America for decades--who in the hell are you kidding?

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 08:57 PM
WP was beating the drums to war back in 2002 too.

Now at least some truth gets into our media.

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 08:59 PM
WP was beating the drums to war back in 2002 too.

Now at least some truth gets into our media.

Cherry picker :laugh2:

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Im glad the truth is gettin through to you Dillo.

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Im glad the truth is gettin through to you Dillo.

You mean the truth that radical muslims hate you and would absolutely love to come to America and tell you how to live?

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Just like how you hate them and want to kill them and tell them how to live?

I have an Idea lets stop helping them meet their goals?

Lets leave and let them get buzy trying to survive while we stop buying their oil and concentrate on southAmerican oil fields while we develop alternative fuels.

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Just like how you hate them and want to kill them and tell them how to live?

I have an Idea lets stop helping them meet their goals?

Lets leave and let them get buzy trying to survive while we stop buying their oil and concentrate on southAmerican oil fields while we develop alternative fuels.

You are naive. Do you not understand that they intend to force the Islamic way on you?

truthmatters
08-22-2007, 09:23 PM
You are naive. Do you not understand that they intend to force the Islamic way on you?

And I ma not affraid of them and they have no way of effecting that change.

We need to quit being the ones helping them gain new memebers.

This is exactly what the terror experts said the Iraq war is doing.

Dilloduck
08-22-2007, 09:33 PM

The war with Islam is inevitable. They chose for it to be a bloody one. Don't tell me you can't see that they think death and killing infidels as a spiritual concept?

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 09:35 PM
You still haven't specified what media besides the WP you were following to be so omniscient. The UN was making money hand over fist over the oil for food program. The russians, french and germans were continuing to sell weapons to iraq. For ten years saddam had his AA batteries shooting at US and British planes patrolling the no fly zone. He also aided known al queda members, giving them sanctuary. He gave money to hizbollah and hamas and other terror organizations. He murder hundreds of thousands of iraqi's. He had torture houses and rape rooms set up throughout the country. Many parts of the country had no water or electricity. Yet you and gaby want to say it was better under saddam than it is now.

EVERY intelligence agency in the world reported saddam had WMD's. Hans Blex didn't know shit. He was kicked out of iraq and could not give any definative answer if saddam had any weapons. If the media wanted a rush to war it was purely for financial gain. It was the biggest story since kosovo.

My nephew was a Bradley driver in the 3rd ID during the invasion. They were fully expecting to be hit with chemical weapons. Most of saddams fahideen fighters were from neighboring countries and were terror affiliates. al queda types, islamist similar to what we have there now.

The reasons for going to war far outweighed the reasons not too. Situations changed, a different enemy surfaced. The war was won, but the occupation began to go badly. That has been reevaluated and there has been great improvement. There will be a lot more fighting. Especially since the enemy knows the libs want a deadline and could screw up everything after the September report. Between now and Sept. 15 there will be a major upswing in the fighting over there. And a lot more bombings. The enemy monitors our media even closer than we do. And they play to the media daily.

If you think our being there is a recruiting tool for the jihadis just let us retreat from iraq and watch their numbers grow astronomically.

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 10:00 PM

You need to be afraid of them. They intend to kill you. You still don't comprehend that they are out to dominate the world. At any cost. They are not tolerant or understanding. It is simply, convert to islam or die. There's no gray area there. iran's stated goal is to start an apocalyptic war to bring back the 12th imam. They intend to do this with nuclear weapons.

Again you say "experts" ex clintonista's are not experts. They didn't know what they were doing in the 90's and understand even less now.

You might want to get measured for your burka and learn not speak to anyone other than family members. You also won't be able to get on here and speak your mind either. All your freedoms will be gone if we don't win in iraq. Of course that's providing you survive the nuclear strikes that will take place within a few years after we pull out of iraq.

Like gaby your Bush hatred blinds you to the reality of the world. There is a clear and present danger out there. It's centered in iran and its coming for all of us. Read up on what islam is really all about and forget the liberal bullshit that you usually read. Your eyes will be opened.

Sitarro
08-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Give me a link to prove this new majority?

How can you misspell prove 3 out of the 4 times you used it in the last post and then spell it correctly here?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
You should change your screen name to Grammerdoesn'tmatter.

JohnDoe
08-22-2007, 11:00 PM

Everyone in the WORLD was taking bribes, including some USA companies though?

Don't you THINK that our CIA and other intelligence agencies SHOULD HAVE known this at the time it was taking place?

I DO.....AND they let it take place....because they too, were doing it.....breaking the rules and getting oil for a couple of countries over there, (which have slipped my mind at the moment but i will look them up)....from what I have read?

The CIA was very aware of the oil for food fraud going on, it was just new news to us... an excuse the admin threw out at us at the last minute in their own defense of why others would not go along with them, if my memory serves me....

And this could only be a legitimate excuse IF the CIA had not known about the fraud for oil going on...which I have stated, that i believe they were aware of it.....

but let's just say they were not aware of ALL OF THE OIL SCAMMING going on...... THAT being the case....we would have one CRAPPY Intelligence Agency, that is getting Billions a year in tax dollars....FOR NOTHIN', NIL, NADA, ZILCH imo....useless pieces of crap, to be that blind instead of ''intelligent'' as an intelligence agency should be!!!!

So, to me, the excuse that these countries did not join in with us because they were doing something BEHIND OUR BACKS which they didn't want to stop, should have, in the very LEAST, been anticipated, don't you think?

And if it was anticipated, then it could have been used to our advantage in my opinion... like...

We could have made some deals with these other countries imo, so to continue their cheaper oil if they helped us remove saddam from power, again, in my humble opinion...cuz i am a layman with no real experience...but i do have a brain, and do use it, to the best of my ability, and can reason fairly well! :D

jd

Dilloduck
08-23-2007, 06:33 AM
Everyone in the WORLD was taking bribes, including some USA companies though?

Don't you THINK that our CIA and other intelligence agencies SHOULD HAVE known this at the time it was taking place?

I DO.....AND they let it take place....because they too, were doing it.....breaking the rules and getting oil for a couple of countries over there, (which have slipped my mind at the moment but i will look them up)....from what I have read?

The CIA was very aware of the oil for food fraud going on, it was just new news to us... an excuse the admin threw out at us at the last minute in their own defense of why others would not go along with them, if my memory serves me....

And this could only be a legitimate excuse IF the CIA had not known about the fraud for oil going on...which I have stated, that i believe they were aware of it.....

but let's just say they were not aware of ALL OF THE OIL SCAMMING going on...... THAT being the case....we would have one CRAPPY Intelligence Agency, that is getting Billions a year in tax dollars....FOR NOTHIN', NIL, NADA, ZILCH imo....useless pieces of crap, to be that blind instead of ''intelligent'' as an intelligence agency should be!!!!

So, to me, the excuse that these countries did not join in with us because they were doing something BEHIND OUR BACKS which they didn't want to stop, should have, in the very LEAST, been anticipated, don't you think?

And if it was anticipated, then it could have been used to our advantage in my opinion... like...

We could have made some deals with these other countries imo, so to continue their cheaper oil if they helped us remove saddam from power, again, in my humble opinion...cuz i am a layman with no real experience...but i do have a brain, and do use it, to the best of my ability, and can reason fairly well! :D

jd

Without rehashing a plethora of issues before my first cup of coffee, the point here is that the UN and other major bribe takers who were NOT American didn't want to give up the bucks they were getting from Saddam. After all, 9/11 wasn't aimed at them. Politicians had decimated our CIAs ability to function.

KarlMarx
08-23-2007, 07:15 AM

Good job guys.

We told you so!
The fact is all your side told us was to give up, run and hide.

Saddam threw people in plastic shredders, he gassed the Kurds, his regime raped, tortured and murdered on a mass scale. I haven't heard of any new mass graves popping up in Iraq, have you? I haven't heard of any rape rooms or tortures... except for the contrived accusations of torture by our own troops by the Left. Accusations, BTW, that have no supporting evidence.

I see Iraqis with more rights than they would have under Saddam. I also see democratic elections.

You ignore the trend and focus on the few incidents.

I always thought bringing freedom and democracy to a country suffering under tyranny was a good thing.

BTW.... President Clinton sent American troops (without UN approval) to Kosovo and Bosnia back in 1994 to prevent civil war from happening, destabilizing Europe and probably starting another World War.

Have you noticed much grumbling from the Republicans or from the Right about that? No, you haven't.

A bit of history, back in 1914, a Serb assassinated a prince which helped to ignite World War I. Now, what tells me that stabilizing the Middle East is just as important? Oh yes, the fact that the Middle East, aside from the fact is sitting on a large percentage of the world's oil is also a focus of trade routes.

A destabilized Middle East can easily spread instability to Europe. I don't know if you realize this, but Europe has a large number of Muslims. If there is a war in the Middle East, there could quite possibly be a lot of unrest in Europe.

Kathianne
08-23-2007, 07:57 PM

Saddam threw people in plastic shredders, he gassed the Kurds, his regime raped, tortured and murdered on a mass scale. I haven't heard of any new mass graves popping up in Iraq, have you? I haven't heard of any rape rooms or tortures... except for the contrived accusations of torture by our own troops by the Left. Accusations, BTW, that have no supporting evidence.

I see Iraqis with more rights than they would have under Saddam. I also see democratic elections.

I always thought bringing freedom and democracy to a country suffering under tyranny was a good thing.

BTW.... President Clinton sent American troops (without UN approval) to Kosovo and Bosnia back in 1994 to prevent civil war from happening, destabilizing Europe and probably starting another World War.

Have you noticed much grumbling from the Republicans or from the Right about that? No, you haven't.

A bit of history, back in 1914, a Serb assassinated a prince which helped to ignite World War II. Now, what tells me that stabilizing the Middle East is just as important? Oh yes, the fact that the Middle East, aside from the fact is sitting on a large percentage of the world's oil is also a focus of trade routes.

A destabilized Middle East can easily spread instability to Europe. I don't know if you realize this, but Europe has a large number of Muslims. If there is a war in the Middle East, there could quite possibly be a lot of unrest in Europe.

A bit of history, back in 1914, a Serb assassinated a prince which helped to ignite World War II.I know you meant WWI...

truthmatters
08-23-2007, 08:12 PM

A bit of history, back in 1914, a Serb assassinated a prince which helped to ignite World War II. Now, what tells me that stabilizing the Middle East is just as important? Oh yes, the fact that the Middle East, aside from the fact is sitting on a large percentage of the world's oil is also a focus of trade routes.

Heres a little bit of information for you !

Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday they have no evidence that Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War, despite recent reports from media outlets and Republican lawmakers.

08-24-2007, 03:49 AM
Heres a little bit of information for you !

Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday they have no evidence that Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War, despite recent reports from media outlets and Republican lawmakers.

I get it. Just repeat yourself. Pretend the alternative evidence doesn't exist and act like what you are saying is Gospel truth. Don't you liberals get tired of parroting each other?