PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday, Jim!

NightTrain
07-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Happy birthday, man.

I was going to save you some of my morphine, but the nurse said I had to take it all and that you'd have to get your own.

Kathianne
07-01-2018, 12:24 PM
Happy birthday, man.

I was going to save you some of my morphine, but the nurse said I had to take it all and that you'd have to get your own.
:laugh2:

Good one, Rick! Glad your sense of humor and sharpness are still A-OK!

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Gunny
07-01-2018, 12:27 PM
:buttkick: (I feel better)

Happy birthday :)

High_Plains_Drifter
07-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Happy birthday, man.

I'll pop for some oxy for him... ;)

Happy Dappy Nappy Slappy B-day, bro!

Abbey Marie
07-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Hope it’s a great year!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11535&stc=1

aboutime
07-01-2018, 07:44 PM
https://d144mzi0q5mijx.cloudfront.net/img/O/H/Oh-No-Not-Again.pnghttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/71/2f/77712f85babc494b25f565b7d96c09d0.jpg

SassyLady
07-02-2018, 01:01 AM
Happy birthday Jim!

Hope your day was good. Thought you might be on plane to Alaska.

darin
07-02-2018, 02:57 AM
i am so sorry I missed this.

Jimbo - I cannot think of another online friend I've made who has been a faithful friend for so long. You're an incredible human being, Jim. The only regret is we haven't shared a man-hug. Yet.

Wishing you the very happiest of all your years,

- dp

CSM
07-02-2018, 05:48 AM
Damn.... a day late but happy Birthday anyway!

jimnyc
07-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Happy birthday, man.

Whhhhhheeeew, Rick's back!! Man, knowing you beat that shit quick and will be on your feet in no time, that's my birthday present!

Thanks much for the well wishes!!

jimnyc
07-02-2018, 09:24 AM

Jimbo - I cannot think of another online friend I've made who has been a faithful friend for so long. You're an incredible human being, Jim. The only regret is we haven't shared a man-hug. Yet.

- dp

Thanks, Darin, that means a lot to me to read that. :) :)

jimnyc
07-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Thanks to one and all, the kind words and wishes always bring a smile. Between my anniversary and my truck being smashed and in the body shop, been a crazy week/weekend.

It's the big 50 and was just another day. Got a card in the mail a few days back from my step-mother. Got a lot of birthday wishes on FB from mostly people I have no clue who they are, or folks I haven't seen in 82 years. Woman barely got the words happy birthday out. Telephone didn't exactly see much action yesterday.

And now I have to deal with the 4th and my own issues. No, no pity party here, I'm still planning that next vacation to Alaska! Rick ain't allowed to have another heart attack for at least another 40 years as I have quite the future planned at his cabin! :)

jimnyc
07-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Happy birthday Jim!

Hope your day was good. Thought you might be on plane to Alaska.

I told Sharon and I was dead serious - I don't fly very well. But when I heard about Rick, I pictured a lot of work and help needed, told her I would be there in 48 if she said the word, and I damn well meant it.

I would have dragged him out to the cabin and had him well taken care of. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Happy birthday my very good friend!!! --:beer::beer::beer::beer:
Better a day late than a dollar short as my grandfather used to say..-Tyr

SassyLady
07-02-2018, 07:42 PM

- dp

I want some man hugs! :beer: