08-22-2007, 12:22 PM
http://www.ilkeryoldas.com/digg/mirror-image-perceptions.jpg

Trigg
08-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Sadly, a lot of truth there.

dan
08-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Heh, that's true.

But, sort of not, too. Women always complain about the double-standard in regard to weight between men and women, but women are lucky in that there are a lot of men who are chubby chasers (pretty much every black guy, plus a lot of other guys too), whereas there are little-to-no female chubby chasers. It's not fair!

Trigg
08-22-2007, 12:46 PM
Heh, that's true.

But, sort of not, too. Women always complain about the double-standard in regard to weight between men and women, but women are lucky in that there are a lot of men who are chubby chasers (pretty much every black guy, plus a lot of other guys too), whereas there are little-to-no female chubby chasers. It's not fair!

You think so???

Because I would have said more women are forgiving of a few extra pounds on a man especially if its 10-15. Where as men who like thin women will not forgive 10-15 extra pounds.

Abbey Marie
08-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Heh, that's true.

Can you blame us? It doesn't get much worse than a guy with a fat womanly butt.

dan
08-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Because I would have said more women are forgiving of a few extra pounds on a man especially if its 10-15. Where as men who like thin women will not forgive 10-15 extra pounds.

Yeah, I think this is a fair statement. I think it's safe to assume we are the more superficial sex, in that sexual attraction for us is mostly visual. I guess my main theory is that a fat man has it equally as hard, if not harder, as a fat woman.

Hitman_Hart
08-22-2007, 12:59 PM
I LOL'd. That is actually pretty true, considering that I've observed that women in general are pessimistic about how they look and the men... the men just don't care, or you could just look at their genitals. I'm sure that it would be alot more accurate.

darin
08-22-2007, 01:00 PM
i use the show 'King of Queens' as evidence thin women MUST be with fat guys.

:)

Trigg
08-22-2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I think this is a fair statement. I think it's safe to assume we are the more superficial sex, in that sexual attraction for us is mostly visual. I guess my main theory is that a fat man has it equally as hard, if not harder, as a fat woman.

Speaking of very overweight people, yes men probably have it harder than women.

Trigg
08-22-2007, 01:08 PM
i use the show 'King of Queens' as evidence thin women MUST be with fat guys.

:)

Some big men are looked at as huggable teddy bears, especially if they're tall and know how to dress for their size.

Monkeybone
08-22-2007, 02:39 PM
are you saying something aboiut my tube tops Trigg? sheesh. could'va done it to my face.

i think that the dressing for their size goes to everyone. Remember ppl. Spandex is a privilage...not a right

gabosaurus
08-22-2007, 03:33 PM
That is SO true!!

Of course, there is also a main true about men:

"Guys talk inches and measure in centimeters"

Trigg
08-22-2007, 06:05 PM
are you saying something aboiut my tube tops Trigg? sheesh. could'va done it to my face.

i think that the dressing for their size goes to everyone. Remember ppl. Spandex is a privilage...not a right

LOL!!!!!!!!

Stretch pants have been the downfall of many a woman.:laugh2:

Kathianne
08-22-2007, 06:48 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!

Stretch pants have been the downfall of many a woman.:laugh2:

Shoot, I'm dealing with pouring my bod into swimsuit and sweats to work out. Its not pretty, but worth it. I've actually become comfortable around the 20's, who nod or high 5 me in the morning.