PDA

View Full Version : Mexico takes another L

jimnyc
07-02-2018, 03:53 PM
While we keep winning, Mexico keeps on taking loss after loss.

Well, truth be told, the USA didn't even qualify to be in this years world cup, so there is that. :) But trust me, in sports, it hurts more to lose in big games than it does to not make it to those games!

So Mexico got knocked out of the world cup today, and was soundly beaten by Brazil. Then of course they complained. Another person beat them with his antics and not by only scoring the winning goal in a 2-0 game. The coach whined like a little beotch because Neymar was "injured", and then even more so when an opposing player from Mexico stepped on his ankle with his cleats. So yeah, he did do that, but the response was a tad overboard. Almost all soccer players will take a dive when kicked, punched, touched...

Nothing would have changed and he didn't even get a kick out of it, so it made no difference. Well, it did for me anyway, as watching the coach was outstanding. And now watching their nation all pissed off is that much better. :laugh:

Gunny
07-02-2018, 09:20 PM
While we keep winning, Mexico keeps on taking loss after loss.

Well, truth be told, the USA didn't even qualify to be in this years world cup, so there is that. :) But trust me, in sports, it hurts more to lose in big games than it does to not make it to those games!

So Mexico got knocked out of the world cup today, and was soundly beaten by Brazil. Then of course they complained. Another person beat them with his antics and not by only scoring the winning goal in a 2-0 game. The coach whined like a little beotch because Neymar was "injured", and then even more so when an opposing player from Mexico stepped on his ankle with his cleats. So yeah, he did do that, but the response was a tad overboard. Almost all soccer players will take a dive when kicked, punched, touched...

Nothing would have changed and he didn't even get a kick out of it, so it made no difference. Well, it did for me anyway, as watching the coach was outstanding. And now watching their nation all pissed off is that much better. :laugh:It's soccer :sleep: