PDA

View Full Version : The Ever INCREASINGLY VIOLENT Democrats...

High_Plains_Drifter
07-05-2018, 12:57 PM
As if the new radical democrap party needed any more encouragement to be VIOLENT, THANK YOU Mad Maxipad, your calls for inciting VIOLENCE against conservatives has now gone VIRAL. No wonder the majority of Americans now believe a second civil war is inevitable.

Anti-Trump man is fired from his job after video emerges of him angrily ripping a MAGA hat and clump of hair from the head of a boy, 16, and throwing a drink at him as he ate in a Texas fast food joint. Hunter Richard, 16, was dining at Whataburger when he was attacked.

He was eating with two pals at the San Antonio fast food chain Tuesday evening.

A male patron named Kino Jimenez approached him and ripped off his cap.

He also threw Richard's drink at him and berated him saying 'F*** the President!'

Jimenez was later identified as a part-time employee at a San Antonio bar called Rumble and has since been terminated from his position there.

Richard's mother posted video of the patron's attack online where it has more than two million views.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5921257/Texas-teenager-attacked-wearing-Make-America-Great-hat.html

FakeNewsSux
07-05-2018, 01:36 PM
As if the new radical democrap party needed any more encouragement to be VIOLENT, THANK YOU Mad Maxipad, your calls for inciting VIOLENCE against conservatives has now gone VIRAL. No wonder the majority of Americans now believe a second civil war is inevitable.

Individual leftys tend to prey on the young or old or weaker individuals whereas the mob will find courage in numbers and crystal meth to go after anyone. Either way it's not much of a winning formula for a civil war. This is why I doubt one will come but if it does it would be over with quickly.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Individual leftys tend to prey on the young or old or weaker individuals whereas the mob will find courage in numbers and crystal meth to go after anyone. Either way it's not much of a winning formula for a civil war. This is why I doubt one will come but if it does it would be over with quickly.
This is what happens when they pick on someone their own size... I'm sure the IDIOT ANTIFA ASS CLOWN is going to be ready to get back on the streets and start hitting someone with his stick again real soon. I'd have laid that fucker out too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQTPE8WR5c

Gunny
07-05-2018, 06:11 PM

Anti-Trump man is fired from his job after video emerges of him angrily ripping a MAGA hat and clump of hair from the head of a boy, 16, and throwing a drink at him as he ate in a Texas fast food joint. Hunter Richard, 16, was dining at Whataburger when he was attacked.

He was eating with two pals at the San Antonio fast food chain Tuesday evening.

A male patron named Kino Jimenez approached him and ripped off his cap.

He also threw Richard's drink at him and berated him saying 'F*** the President!'

Jimenez was later identified as a part-time employee at a San Antonio bar called Rumble and has since been terminated from his position there.

Richard's mother posted video of the patron's attack online where it has more than two million views.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5921257/Texas-teenager-attacked-wearing-Make-America-Great-hat.htmlThat was all over the local news. Even we have our share of morons.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-05-2018, 09:21 PM
That was all over the local news. Even we have our share of morons.
I hope the leftist jackass gets what's coming to him after everyone finds out who he is.

Pay back is a bitch.

Gunny
07-05-2018, 09:37 PM
I hope the leftist jackass gets what's coming to him after everyone finds out who he is.

Pay back is a bitch.Who knows? More for attacking a kid than anything else here. This city is blue in a sea of red. Had it happened in an outlying county/town, I'd say odds are good he'd have a hard time in jail.

Honestly, that is surprising. You just don't see that kind of crap here. Drive-by's? Hell yeah :laugh: But bad behavior from the general public over politics still isn't acceptable behavior here.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-07-2018, 01:34 PM
And the VIOLENT RADICAL DEMOCRATS just keep getting worse. About a report of this kind of shit happening every day now. Don't know where this is going to end but if the shit really hits the fan with conservatives taking action to retaliate, it won't end well for the democrats. They're poking a sleeping giant right now. They better hope to hell he doesn't wake up...

MAN PUNCHED IN THE FACE OVER TRUMP FLAG IN HIS YARD

A Boynton Beach, Florida man says that he was punched in the face while he watched July Fourth fireworks — all because someone had a problem with the Trump flag that was displayed in his yard.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/07/man-punched-trump-flag-yard/