PDA

View Full Version : How Media Uses Real News To Create Fake News

FakeNewsSux
07-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Good analysis of how the swamp dwellers ply their trade:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/06/commentary-a-case-study-in-how-the-media-use-real-facts-to-tell-a-lie

High_Plains_Drifter
07-07-2018, 07:51 AM
I don't watch, listen to or read a single bit of it. I see links to unhinged radical leftist garbage, but a headline is about all I can take of it. They've been proven to be liars so many times it's pathetic, and their hysterical, apoplectic manner is disgusting.

I'd recommend everyone just tune them out, just pretend they don't exist.

Russ
07-07-2018, 02:31 PM
It's been obvious since about mid-November that the media has been doing this. I keep wondering if there is anyone at CNN or MSNBC or NYT that cares about their reputation or integrity.

At this point I guess they shouldn't bother caring about their integrity, since its already gone. I'm just wondering how long they were able to pretend they ever had any.

FakeNewsSux
07-07-2018, 02:32 PM
I don't watch, listen to or read a single bit of it. I see links to unhinged radical leftist garbage, but a headline is about all I can take of it. They've been proven to be liars so many times it's pathetic, and their hysterical, apoplectic manner is disgusting.

I'd recommend everyone just tune them out, just pretend they don't exist.

Looking at the Nielsen Ratings, it appears that many Americans are following your advice HPD.