PDA

View Full Version : Proof that women are smarter than men

08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
When Dan found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with. So, one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said as he walked up to her, "but in just a week or two, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman went home with him that evening and, three day later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much smarter than men (either that or just plain evil)

Trigg
08-22-2007, 06:21 PM
When Dan found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with. So, one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said as he walked up to her, "but in just a week or two, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman went home with him that evening and, three day later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much smarter than men (either that or just plain evil)

Anna Nicole????????????

gabosaurus
08-23-2007, 12:26 PM
I don't need stories to know that women are smarter than men. I can read this board on a daily basis. :lmao:

08-24-2007, 03:52 AM
I don't need stories to know that women are smarter than men. I can read this board on a daily basis. :lmao:

Yeah, you might want to learn from those other women gabs.

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah, you might want to learn from those other women gabs.

Damn, I bet she doesn't even reply to that.

gabosaurus
08-26-2007, 07:24 PM
I am glad that there is not an intelligence monitor on this board. Abbey would kick all of your asses.

darin
08-26-2007, 08:29 PM
gabby, you sexist pig.

gabosaurus
08-27-2007, 11:02 PM
It's not my fault that men are inferior to women.

manu1959
08-27-2007, 11:04 PM
as my favourite song writer said....

"women have the brains to act just like the weaker sex...."

nevadamedic
08-27-2007, 11:07 PM
It's not my fault that men are inferior to women.

What are you doing online? Shouldn't you be making your husband dinner or doing laundry or cleaning something?