PDA

View Full Version : I met Governor Richardson and Senator Biden Today

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I was very surprised, two of the nicest people you would ever meet, but they were just trying to get my vote, although Governor Richardson stopped and talked to me for a few minutes.

typomaniac
08-22-2007, 07:38 PM
I was very surprised, two of the nicest people you would ever meet, but they were just trying to get my vote, although Governor Richardson stopped and talked to me for a few minutes.

Nearly every politician who makes it that far knows how to be nice, and usually charming, too. You'd think people would be jaded by that, but somehow they're not.

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Nearly every politician who makes it that far knows how to be nice, and usually charming, too. You'd think people would be jaded by that, but somehow they're not.

I guess, I was still surprised. Every other Democratic candidate I have ever met has been a major jackass.

waterrescuedude2000
08-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Me today and I got to listen to part of the speech. Yes we were both there. Jill Derby was there today too.. She is a dumbocrap though

Abbey Marie
08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
My husband and I met with Senator Biden in his Senate office in Washington for about 20 minutes. He was very charming.

theHawk
08-22-2007, 10:23 PM

The last thing we need in the Office is a nice guy. We alreay have that. Bush wants to be Mr. Nice-guy to the illegal aliens, he wants to be Mr. Nice-guy to "Puty-Put," and he wants to be Mr. Nice-guy to the Islamic world by bringing them democracy.

We need someone with some balls thats going to call a spade a spade.

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 10:32 PM
The last thing we need in the Office is a nice guy. We alreay have that. Bush wants to be Mr. Nice-guy to the illegal aliens, he wants to be Mr. Nice-guy to "Puty-Put," and he wants to be Mr. Nice-guy to the Islamic world by bringing them democracy.

We need someone with some balls thats going to call a spade a spade.

Yea but it's better then having to meet an asshole like Clinton, Obama, Huckabee and Paul and get treated like shit. It is also great to see a Liberal not treat people like shit since that is so rare. I've only seen it in three candidates so far, Senator Dodd, Governor Richardson and Senator Biden.

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 10:33 PM
My husband and I met with Senator Biden in his Senate office in Washington for about 20 minutes. He was very charming.

Why did you meet with him? I didn't think he was from NY?

theHawk
08-22-2007, 10:39 PM
It is also great to see a Liberal not treat people like shit since that is so rare. I've only seen it in three candidates so far, Senator Dodd, Governor Richardson and Senator Biden.

It just means they are good at being two-faced bastards.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 06:17 AM
It just means they are good at being two-faced bastards.

Not all of them.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 09:04 AM
Why did you meet with him? I didn't think he was from NY?

He's from Delaware, and we met with him while on a private tour of Congress his office gave us.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 01:42 PM
He's from Delaware, and we met with him while on a private tour of Congress his office gave us.

Private tour of Congress, how did you get that? Oh wait your a female, was it while Clinton was in office? :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
08-23-2007, 01:52 PM
I guess, I was still surprised. Every other Democratic candidate I have ever met has been a major jackass.

Nah, you're not flamingly biased.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Nah, you're not flamingly biased.

Im not, it's the truth.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Private tour of Congress, how did you get that? Oh wait your a female, was it while Clinton was in office? :laugh2:

Ha! Sorry to ruin your line of thought, but the tour was with my husband, and it was during President Bush's first term.

OCA
08-23-2007, 02:28 PM
I'll bet in reality both NM and underwaterbasketweaver voted for Harry Reid and are contributors to him.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll bet in reality both NM and underwaterbasketweaver voted for Harry Reid and are contributors to him.

The hell I did. I have never voted for that asshole. Besides I am one of the ones who is organizing protests against him.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Ha! Sorry to ruin your line of thought, but the tour was with my husband, and it was during President Bush's first term.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

OCA
08-23-2007, 07:27 PM
The hell I did. I have never voted for that asshole. Besides I am one of the ones who is organizing protests against him.

He is from Nevada, you reside in Nevada, you did not do your part to stop him, by proxy you, Nevadamedic sent him to Washington.

Protests are useless in today's society, you will be regarded as no better than the leftwing kooks who march.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 07:29 PM
He is from Nevada, you reside in Nevada, you did not do your part to stop him, by proxy you, Nevadamedic sent him to Washington.

Protests are useless in today's society, you will be regarded as no better than the leftwing kooks who march.

I did my part an continue doing so.

OCA
08-23-2007, 07:35 PM
I did my part an continue doing so.

And yet he is still Senate majority leader, thank you Nevada for electing him.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 08:08 PM
And yet he is still Senate majority leader, thank you Nevada for electing him.

Oh yea it's all my fault he's elected as I have that much power over the voters............

typomaniac
08-23-2007, 09:38 PM

:lol: Then I guess you sent Mikulski and Sarbanes to Washington yourself, OCA. Both Democrats.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 09:52 PM
:lol: Then I guess you sent Mikulski and Sarbanes to Washington yourself, OCA. Both Democrats.

:clap:

OCA
08-24-2007, 05:14 AM

Moved here in February 2001 from my wife's state, Oregon. Responsible for Gordon Smith(R) and Ron Wyden(D). Originally first had the right to vote in California but have never cast a ballot there.

Yeah you could say i'm responsible for Mikulski and Sarbanes(retired) but in a state where Repubs are outnumbered 3 to 1 there isn't really a fighting chance, its not like Nevada where there are lots of Repubs yet Demos still get elected.

waterrescuedude2000
08-27-2007, 01:08 AM

I hate Reid and have been at multiple protests against him. Reed does not speak for this Nevadan