PDA

View Full Version : Have You Seen The New MITSUBISHI Commercial...

High_Plains_Drifter
07-10-2018, 08:13 PM
... where they talk people into taking a test ride in their new SUV and then the WHIGGER salesman cranks up the tunes and starts RAPPING?

DUMBEST... COMMERCIAL... EVER!!!

Abbey Marie
07-10-2018, 10:42 PM
I have not, but I do know as a general rule that the smart folks in commercials these days are all black, and no one is dumber than white males.

Elessar
07-10-2018, 11:41 PM
I have not, but I do know as a general rule that the smart folks in commercials these days are all black, and no one is dumber than white males.

Welcome to liberal Madison Avenue and Hollywood..

Just like all commercials reverted to the male looking like a fool, now whites look the fool.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-11-2018, 07:47 AM
Blacks are also overly represented in commercials. As they're only 13% of the population, they make up a good 40-50% of all people portrayed in commercials. It's not truly representative. Where's all the Hispanics, the Asians, etc?

High_Plains_Drifter
07-11-2018, 07:57 AM
I notice that all the time. The person in "authority" or "education" is always portrayed as the black, and the buffoon or moron are the white people... I don't think it goes unnoticed by the majority of people, but it's the liberal SJW in lala land that are creating these white bashing commercials. They have to combat all that "white privilege"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ