PDA

View Full Version : Reuters

waterrescuedude2000
08-22-2007, 10:00 PM
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Los Angeles County District Attorney's office is disinclined to charge Lindsay Lohan with three drug-related felonies, a decision that could spare the troubled actress from a prison sentence, celebrity news outlet TMZ.com reported on Tuesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

The charges are connected with Lohan's two recent arrests for drunken driving, first in May when she crashed her car on Beverly Hills, and then in July when she was involved in a late-night car chase in Santa Monica.

TMZ, citing unidentified law enforcement sources, said the 21-year-old actress would likely face misdemeanor drunk-driving charges for both incidents. If found guilty of both, she would serve a minimum of four days in jail, TMZ.com said.

Full story here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070822/people_nm/crime_lohan_dc

So did she get on her knees for the governator or someone else??????

oops put it in the wrong thread....

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 10:06 PM
They can't send a big star off to prison. She will have to do jail time like paris did and cry a lot. The usual double standard.

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 10:13 PM
They can't send a big star off to prison. She will have to do jail time like paris did and cry a lot. The usual double standard.

Celebrity Justice at it's finest. If a non-celebrity would have done that they would have been royally fucked and probably wouldn't be out of jail on bail.

If they don't this little girl will end up dead within a year because of her reckless behavior or worse she will seriously hurt or kill someone else. Prison would be a serious wake up call and knock upside the head.

On the plus side, I don't think she will be making anymore Disney movies.

waterrescuedude2000
08-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Celebrity Justice at it's finest. If a non-celebrity would have done that they would have been royally fucked and probably wouldn't be out of jail on bail.

If they don't this little girl will end up dead within a year because of her reckless behavior or worse she will seriously hurt or kill someone else. Prison would be a serious wake up call and knock upside the head.

On the plus side, I don't think she will be making anymore Disney movies.

Thank someone for small favors.. NO she has moved into topless now i think what about her new movie where she plays as a stripper????titled i know who killed me