PDA

View Full Version : SORRY: You CAN'T HAVE a Straight Pride American Month...

High_Plains_Drifter
07-12-2018, 06:37 AM
... if you're STRAIGHT, you're NOT ALLOWED to be PROUD of it, or so say the California Homo Mafia Fascists...

Protesters Call For Dixon Vice Mayor To Step Down Over Remarks

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/07/10/dixon-vice-mayor-spam/

CSM
07-12-2018, 07:03 AM
... if you're STRAIGHT, you're NOT ALLOWED to be PROUD of it, or so say the California Homo Mafia Fascists...

Protesters Call For Dixon Vice Mayor To Step Down Over Remarks

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/07/10/dixon-vice-mayor-spam/

Lots of things that one is not allowed to be proud of. Anything from proud to be an American or a vet all the way to proud of being a man.... and don't get me started about proud of being white and of European descent. You can't be proud of being a tradesman (or any craft requiring skill and talent rather than a college education) either. The list is wholly determined by the lefty PC crowd and is pretty much whatever they choose to be outraged about at the moment.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Lots of things that one is not allowed to be proud of. Anything from proud to be an American or a vet all the way to proud of being a man.... and don't get me started about proud of being white and of European descent. You can't be proud of being a tradesman (or any craft requiring skill and talent rather than a college education) either. The list is wholly determined by the lefty PC crowd and is pretty much whatever they choose to be outraged about at the moment.
Read the comments after this article at the bottom of the page. They're 99% AGAINST the homo mafia. THAT is a much better representation of how the MAJORITY feels about homos and their FASCIST agenda. That's how they got their perverted garbage "accepted," ahem, in the first place. They BULLIED, SHOUTED DOWN and FORCED their perversion on people. It was NEVER accepted because it was the choice of the majority, and it still isn't. But many people are still afraid to voice their true feelings on sexual perversion in public because of the backlash. But in private, or even just thinking to themselves, they're against it, and why shouldn't they be? It's against everything moral and nature itself, and to most people it's highly disgusting and revolting.

I don't give a damn if people don't like me not accepting it, and I'm not afraid to tell someone, anyone, that I think it's immoral and perverted. I will distinguish though that it's the act that I find immoral and perverted, as in hate the sin, love the sinner. I have a couple cousins that are flaming faggots, and they're both very aware of how I feel about homos, but we still all like each other. They know it's not them, personally, that I detest, it's their sexual activity choice.

But it appears for most homos, they just can't keep their fascism in check. You are NOT ALLOWED to disagree with them, you are NOT ALLOWED to even BE like them and take pride in YOUR sexual proclivity if it's DIFFERENT than THEIRS, as you pointed out, CSM. Well I don't play those games, and the more they try and BULLY and FORCE people to accept their perverted garbage, the more EVERYONE should PUSH BACK... right up in their FACE.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2018, 10:19 AM

All so very true!!
To which all of my life I have said, ffkk that, ffk them and I will not abide! Which in doing that and more I have had many fights, and was even denied raises, promotions at work, etc. etc.
Yet I do not not regret a moment of taking a true and honorable man's stand against such darkness, corruption and its perverted evil crap.
I am 64 years old and I will faithful and honorably continue to take that stand until my dying breath. A true Southern man never abandon's his principles. And takes that course regardless of its steep costs. -Tyr

pizza_pablo
07-12-2018, 02:10 PM
3% of the US population should have so much influence!

Gunny
07-12-2018, 03:57 PM
"Acceptance for all". Bullshit. Acceptance for all to the fag community means acceptance for all FAGS over everyone else. Otherwise, what's their issue here?

Might want to choose their words more carefully. They surely DO make hypocrites if them in this case. Not to mention they're fags. :halo9:

Abbey Marie
07-12-2018, 05:06 PM
How about we all just stop being "proud" of the fact that we have sex. Any animal or insect does it. Even flowers in their fashion do. It's just not that remarkable, you know?

Not to mention that Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Bet no one sees the virtue of humility any more.

Sometimes I wish I could transport back to an earlier time.
With antibiotics, of course. :cool:

Gunny
07-12-2018, 05:08 PM
How about we all just stop being "proud" of the fact that we have sex. Any animal or insect does it. Even flowers in their fashion do. It's just not that remarkable, you know?

Not to mention that Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Bet no one sees the virtue of humility any more.

Sometimes I wish I could transport back to an earlier time.
With antibiotics, of course. :cool:Way things are looking, I'll take my chances without the antibiotics ....