PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan grills anti-Trump protester over immigration hypocrisy

jimnyc
07-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Schumer, Hillary, Obama of course, Pelosi, Reid...

They were ALL against ILLEGAL immigration, all through the Clinton administration and all through the Obama presidency. Now Trump has an issue with illegal immigration and ALL of those pretty much that were against it as well, suddenly bitch and moan. Hypocritical idiots.

I can't stand using Piers for anything, but he's spot on on calling out the hypocrites like this! Click video at page to enjoy!

None of the idiots, even the TDS supporters - they NEVER spoke up back then - and now it's a HUGE issue. And you WILL see something pop up about Kavanaugh now too, and of course it'll be something that no one ever complained about before. :dunno:

--

Piers Morgan grills anti-Trump protester over immigration hypocrisy

“Good Morning Britain” anchor Piers Morgan destroyed an anti-Trump immigration protester by pointing out that she didn’t protest against similar immigration policies by President Barack Obama.

https://i.imgur.com/SwV2NcQ.png

Ash Sarkar told Morgan she was planning on protesting Trump’s visit with British PM Theresa May because of his administration’s immigration policies, specifically the act of separating children at the border.

“I’ll be marching in Westminster tomorrow, alongside thousands of other people who found the policy of border separations unconscionable, who think that the sight of our elected prime minister holding Donald Trump’s hand is an utter embarrassment,” Sarkar said.

“Did you find [President Barack] Obama deporting 3 million people unconscionable?” Morgan shot back.

Sarkar said she did find Obama’s immigration policy “unconscionable” and Morgan grilled her on why she didn’t feel the need to protest when he was in office.

“Where was your protest march against that when he came to the country? It’s double standards. If you find them both unconscionable, and it’s the same issue, you have to march twice, don’t you?” Morgan asserted. “I’d go check out some basic facts about your hero Obama.”

“He’s not my hero. I’m a communist, you idiot,” Sarkar insisted.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/piers-morgan-anti-trump-immigration/

Drummond
07-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Schumer, Hillary, Obama of course, Pelosi, Reid...

They were ALL against ILLEGAL immigration, all through the Clinton administration and all through the Obama presidency. Now Trump has an issue with illegal immigration and ALL of those pretty much that were against it as well, suddenly bitch and moan. Hypocritical idiots.

I can't stand using Piers for anything, but he's spot on on calling out the hypocrites like this! Click video at page to enjoy!

None of the idiots, even the TDS supporters - they NEVER spoke up back then - and now it's a HUGE issue. And you WILL see something pop up about Kavanaugh now too, and of course it'll be something that no one ever complained about before. :dunno:

--

Piers Morgan grills anti-Trump protester over immigration hypocrisy

“Good Morning Britain” anchor Piers Morgan destroyed an anti-Trump immigration protester by pointing out that she didn’t protest against similar immigration policies by President Barack Obama.

https://i.imgur.com/SwV2NcQ.png

Ash Sarkar told Morgan she was planning on protesting Trump’s visit with British PM Theresa May because of his administration’s immigration policies, specifically the act of separating children at the border.

“I’ll be marching in Westminster tomorrow, alongside thousands of other people who found the policy of border separations unconscionable, who think that the sight of our elected prime minister holding Donald Trump’s hand is an utter embarrassment,” Sarkar said.

“Did you find [President Barack] Obama deporting 3 million people unconscionable?” Morgan shot back.

Sarkar said she did find Obama’s immigration policy “unconscionable” and Morgan grilled her on why she didn’t feel the need to protest when he was in office.

“Where was your protest march against that when he came to the country? It’s double standards. If you find them both unconscionable, and it’s the same issue, you have to march twice, don’t you?” Morgan asserted. “I’d go check out some basic facts about your hero Obama.”

“He’s not my hero. I’m a communist, you idiot,” Sarkar insisted.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/piers-morgan-anti-trump-immigration/

H'm. I could've recorded that programme. I wish, now, that I had. 'Good Morning Britain' is ITV's answer to the BBC's 'Breakfast' equivalent, & each start at 6am.

Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid (she's an ex-BBC presenter) regularly trade barbs on-air. This particular broadcast was certainly no different. See ....

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/12/susanna-reid-brands-piers-morgan-hypocrite-heated-debate-trump-protests-7706315/

Who needs coffee first thing in the morning when there’s a super intense debate playing out on Good Morning Britain? Susanna Reid ended a discussion on today’s instalment of the morning TV programme by branding her co-host a ‘hypocrite’ for slamming those who are choosing to protest against Trump today. With the US president’s visit to the UK imminent, a slew of protests against the world leader and his policies have been planned across the country. Talking to protester Ash Sarker ahead of the debate, Piers soon started questioning her on Obama’s immigration policy, before accusing her of not knowing enough about the history to be fair on her judgment of Trump.

Affirming that she was neither a Trump or Obama supporter, Ash said that his points on Obama were irrelevant anyway as he was no longer the president. Susanna, who was stuck in the middle as the debate got more and more heated, reminded Piers that people don’t need to take a test in order to be able to protests. Piers then added that he didn’t understand the justification behind the protest of Trump when other ‘worse’ world leader visitors weren’t given the same stringent treatment.

After the break, Piers brought up the debate again – and Susanna wasn’t having any of it. Reminding him of his journalistic history with his involvement of campaigning against the Iraq War, Piers bizarrely added: ‘I didn’t even go on a march against Arsene Wenger!’ She added: ‘You run campaigns against things! So if she’s only allowed to protest against one things or protest against anything, then you shouldn’t run campaigns against one thing.’

The next couple of days will be eventful, here in the UK. Protests against Trump being here, much less what he represents to them, are planned and will doubtless make news. In fact ... Trump went to Blenheim Palace this evening for a 'State' dinner ... and half a mile away, the BBC reported that between 1,000 and 2,000 people had massed to protest.

Trump and his party were kept well away from them.

I was impressed by the effort made to welcome Trump here ... a 'State' visit in all but name, apparently. I hope that protests to come don't overly spoil things (.. though the Left, here, will do their utmost to make their voices heard, possibly in obscene ways ....).

See my own thread on the subject of Trump's UK visit.

Gunny
07-12-2018, 06:11 PM
H'm. I could've recorded that programme. I wish, now, that I had. 'Good Morning Britain' is ITV's answer to the BBC's 'Breakfast' equivalent, & each start at 6am.

Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid (she's an ex-BBC presenter) regularly trade barbs on-air. This particular broadcast was certainly no different. See ....

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/12/susanna-reid-brands-piers-morgan-hypocrite-heated-debate-trump-protests-7706315/

The next couple of days will be eventful, here in the UK. Protests against Trump being here, much less what he represents to them, are planned and will doubtless make news. In fact ... Trump went to Blenheim Palace this evening for a 'State' dinner ... and half a mile away, the BBC reported that between 1,000 and 2,000 people had massed to protest.

Trump and his party were kept well away from them.

I was impressed by the effort made to welcome Trump here ... a 'State' visit in all but name, apparently. I hope that protests to come don't overly spoil things (.. though the Left, here, will do their utmost to make their voices heard, possibly in obscene ways ....).

See my own thread on the subject of Trump's UK visit.

And just think ... your left is censored by the government FAR more than ours. We get a constant, 24/7 barrage of negativity here. You just get the headlines :)

High_Plains_Drifter
07-13-2018, 07:00 AM
I'm sorry, but I have a horrible bad case of PROTEST FATIGUE. I don't give a flying FUCK what these shit stain radical fascist democrats want or think. They are the TRASH of society.