PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo On The Newark Tradgedy

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 12:19 AM
THE NEWARK TRAGEDY…..IT’S TIME TO END “SANCTUARY” CITIES!

Dear Don,

Two of the alleged perpetrators of the heinous murder of three college students in Newark, New Jersey, on August 4th are illegal aliens. They also have prior arrests on charges ranging from sexual assault on a child to robbery and illegal possession of weapons.

What’s even more horrifying about these murders, for which police investigators are turning up evidence that may well tie the crime into the El Salvador-based criminal organization MS-13, is that they took place in a “sanctuary city” ….. a city that has consciously turned itself into a safe haven for all illegal aliens, including gang members, drug dealers, rapists and murderers!

Monday, I held a press conference in Newark encouraging the families of the victims to pursue the option of a lawsuit against their city and state elected officials who permitted Newark to coddle illegal alien criminals….and who are violating the clear letter and spirit of our immigration laws! It is high time the people make it clear that sanctuary cities are a travesty of justice and that innocent people, like the three murdered students in Newark, are paying the price of their “leaders” cowardice!

I am making the fact that these crimes are directly tied to Newark’s “sanctuary city” status a key focus of our presidential campaign in the weeks ahead.

Will you help me with a special contribution today to keep the heat on pro-sanctuary city politicians who would rather coddle illegal aliens than protect law-abiding citizens?

Americans are outraged over the Newark murders. Three fine young Americans who were overcoming tremendous odds were cut down in the spring of their lives by a criminal who never should have been in this country…..and who, if our system worked at all, should at least have been in jail awaiting deportation instead of being free on the streets when he killed them!

Our presidential campaign is the one clear voice that can mobilize Americans to demand that our politicians and elected officials respect the law, and fight for the well-being of American citizens. Your special gift today will be a tremendous help to me as I make sure that the murdered kids in Newark are not forgotten!

Tom Tancredo

Psychoblues
08-27-2007, 01:35 AM
What a great American president he would make!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many Americans feel that way!!!!!!!!! Your support for him is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
08-27-2007, 01:36 AM
What a great American president he would make!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many Americans feel that way!!!!!!!!! Your support for him is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup he will.............