PDA

View Full Version : Random Top Ten Lists

Russ
07-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Just felt like posting a few Top Ten Lists on totally random subjects.

List #1
Top Ten NBA players ever:

10. Oscar Robertson
9. Johnny Stockton
8. Magic Johnson
7. LeBron James
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5. Larry Bird
4. Bill Russell
3. Julius Erving
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlain

Wilt get the nod over Jordan because the refs were helping Jordan but they were trying to stop Wilt, plus Jordan was playing when there weren't any other 'great' teams.

Abbey Marie
07-14-2018, 09:16 PM

List #1

10. Oscar Robertson
9. Johnny Stockton
8. Magic Johnson
7. LeBron James
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5. Larry Bird
4. Bill Russell
3. Julius Erving
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlain

Wilt get the nod over Jordan because the refs were helping Jordan but they were trying to stop Wilt, plus Jordan was playing when there weren't any other 'great' teams.

Stockton! You know I’m a big admirer...

Russ
07-14-2018, 09:22 PM
List #2:

Top Ten woman Bill Clinton tried to have sex with while in the White House or the Arkansas Governor's Mansion:

10. Juanita Broderick
9. Elizabeth Gracen
8. The third female page on the left in the 1994 White House pages photo
7. Paula Jones
6. Leslie Millvee
5. Kathy Shelton
4. Gennifer Flowers
3. Kathleen Willey
2. The second female page on the right in the 1197 White House pages photo
1. Monica Lewinsky

Strangely, Hillary Clinton seems to have not made the list.

Gunny
07-14-2018, 09:58 PM

List #1

10. Oscar Robertson
9. Johnny Stockton
8. Magic Johnson
7. LeBron James
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5. Larry Bird
4. Bill Russell
3. Julius Erving
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlain

So we can post out own list? Or tell you why yours is wrong? :dev:

Gunny
07-14-2018, 10:00 PM
List #2:

Top Ten woman Bill Clinton tried to have sex with while in the White House or the Arkansas Governor's Mansion:

10. Juanita Broderick
9. Elizabeth Gracen
8. The third female page on the left in the 1994 White House pages photo
7. Paula Jones
6. Leslie Millvee
5. Kathy Shelton
4. Gennifer Flowers
3. Kathleen Willey
2. The second female page on the right in the 1197 White House pages photo
1. Monica Lewinsky

Strangely, Hillary Clinton seems to have not made the list.Elizabeth Gracen? Wow. He just moved up a notch in the gutter ... she was HOT ...

Russ
07-14-2018, 10:27 PM
Sure, you are welcome to do either. :cool:

So we can post out own list? Or tell you why yours is wrong? :dev:

FakeNewsSux
07-14-2018, 10:28 PM

List #1

10. Oscar Robertson
9. Johnny Stockton
8. Magic Johnson
7. LeBron James
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5. Larry Bird
4. Bill Russell
3. Julius Erving
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlain

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11566&stc=1

This was the team I grew up with. The 1971 NBA Champion Milwaukee Bucks. If you look at the middle of the front row you'll see #1 Oscar Robertson and #33 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Every Saturday home game for three years I was down at the Milwaukee Arena watching my Bucks take on the likes of Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Connie Hawkins, Bob Lanier, Bill Russell, John Havlechek, Nate Thurman, Dave Bing, Bob Love, Walt Frazier and on and on. $12 got me a round trip 50 mile school bus ride, a ticket, hot dog & coke and a program. Great time to be an NBA fan!

Russ
07-15-2018, 12:20 PM
List #3: The Worst Types of Human Beings in All of History

10. The Spanish Inquisition - A shadowy group of fanatics within the medieval church that tortured and killed thousands for crimes that were often made up by the prosecutors, usually for political purposes.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11569&stc=1

9. Late Night Talk Show Hosts - Bill Maher, Stevie Colbert, Jimmie Kimmel, etc. These guys haven't been funny for years; now all they can do is endlessly mock people who aren't as slimy as they are.

8. Activists - People who want to tell the world how things ought to be, instead of going out and getting a J-O-B. Their version of how things ought to be is always is skewed toward personally benefitting themselves.

7. Serial Killers - Endlessly trying to kill good people that have never done anything to them. See "Spanish Inquisition" and "Late Night Talk Show Hosts".

6. CNN Employees - Possible inventors of Fake News. Their fanatical jihad against Donald Trump is destroying the last remnants of any trust we had that the news we hear on TV actually has any factual basis whatsoever.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/Wolf_Blitzer%2C_May_2009_%281%29.jpg/399px-Wolf_Blitzer%2C_May_2009_%281%29.jpg

5. Professional Protesters - These people clearly have never had any jobs, since they always have time during working hours to stand around in city streets holding misspelled protest signs. They never have a full grasp of the issues they are protesting; they just want to yell, curse, and ruin the personal property of other people that actually do have jobs.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Day_14_Occupy_Wall_Street_September_30_2011_Shankb one_49.JPG/977px-Day_14_Occupy_Wall_Street_September_30_2011_Shankb one_49.JPG

4. Fascists and Nazis - Persecuted Jews, tried to wipe out Europe, invented concentration camps, all in the pursuit of personal power.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11570&stc=1

3. Antifa - That's right, the "anti-fascists" are actually worse than Fascists. Antifa acts just like the Fascists, except Antifa puts on masks before hitting people with clubs, breaking windows, and setting fire to cars and buildings.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4499/38028798292_8b1101db1e_b.jpg

2. Terrorists - These violent idiots like to kill innocent people, just like the Nazis, but they have no idea why. They just kill people because some fanatic leader told them to.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11571&stc=1

1. "The View" - The picture says it all.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11572&stc=1

FakeNewsSux
07-15-2018, 12:33 PM
Wow, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

jimnyc
07-15-2018, 01:10 PM
Top Ten best "rock" bands. I put in quotes, as some think that Pop music aka top 40 radio music, means rock. No, rock n roll is rock!

These 12 bands are MY favorite and top 12. Some of these are Rock Gods, while others make the list as my favorites. Of course, anyone else putting up their top 15 might have a few of their own bands that may seem weird to another. Like mine, not a whole lot of anything current, shows you how the age group may effect favorites and top 10 lists.

Making a top 17 list is so difficult when there are so dang many great rock bands to choose from over the years. Obviously some won't make the list, and that sucks.

So here's MY list of the 18 in the top 10!! :)

Pink Floyd
Rush
Kiss
Scorpions
Van Halen
Judas Priest
Ozzy Osbourne
AC DC
Motley Crue
Lillian Axe
Skin 'n Bones
Flock of Seagulls
Metallica
Aerosmith
Rolling Stones
Iron Maiden
Dream Theater
Guns 'n Roses
Led Zeppelin

Abbey Marie
07-15-2018, 03:05 PM
Russ, I especially like your making The View number 1 on your list. And yes indeed, that picture of the hellacious Joyless Behar says it all.

jimnyc
07-15-2018, 03:11 PM
Russ, I especially like your making The View number 1 on your list. And yes indeed, that picture of the hellacious Joyless Behar says it all.

Yup! And that's generally her "I don't like something that is actually nothing" smirk going on. That woman is ALL that is wrong with America. Someone who lives, breathes & desires failure of folks she disagrees with, no matter the personal harm, or worse, harm to the country, that it can do. A hack. A piece of crap hack. Her cohorts aren't much better and are apples of the same tree.

Abbey Marie
07-15-2018, 03:14 PM
Top 10 things I love about Autumn in the northeast:

10. Sweaters
9. Truly blue skies
8. Better air quality than summer
7. Demonstrably less crime
6. People are generally less sweaty
5. People stay indoors more than in summer, instead of outside near my house
4. Crisp, cool weather
3. Pumpkin everything!
2. Fall colors everywhere
1. My fireplaces are in use

Russ
07-15-2018, 04:35 PM
My Top 5 for Autumn:

5. Nice cool weather
4. Football (no protesting allowed)
3. Leaves changing
2. Roaring fireplaces with lights out.
1. Abbey wearing her form-fitting sweater :)

Top 10 things I love about Autumn in the northeast:

10. Sweaters
9. Truly blue skies
8. Better air quality than summer
7. Demonstrably less crime
6. People are generally less sweaty
5. People stay indoors more than in summer, instead of near my house
4. Crisp, cool weather
3. Pumpkin everything!
2. Fall colors everywhere
1. My fireplaces are in use