PDA

View Full Version : An Historic Miss Universe?

FakeNewsSux
07-14-2018, 11:18 PM
MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT COULD CROWN FIRST TRANSGENDER THIS YEARhttp://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11567&stc=1
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/miss-universe-pageant-could-crown-first-transgender-this-year/

SassyLady
07-15-2018, 03:04 AM
Sometimes I'm glad to be old so I don't have to exist in the culture that is developing for much longer.

Abbey Marie
07-15-2018, 10:50 AM
Sometimes I'm glad to be old so I don't have to exist in the culture that is developing for much longer.

I feel exactly that way, too.

Btw, he/she still has a man-face.

jimnyc
07-15-2018, 12:06 PM
"miss" universe being of the opposite sex? Might as well shut 'er down.

FakeNewsSux
07-15-2018, 12:29 PM
30 years ago this week I was in Taipei on business, staying at the Grand Hotel. One day after returning to the hotel after a day of meetings there was a big crowd a lot of photographers and tv cameras in the lobby. I hung out to see what was coming and saw a line of limos as far as the eye could see coming up the drive. Emerging from each of the cars was a contestant in the Miss Universe contest arriving for a pre-pageant party in the rooftop ballroom. I quickly ran up to my room a called the concierge desk and read him the riot act about me not having my tickets for the party, that my editor was screaming at me on the phone from New York and this was about to be a wasted trip for me and my crew. They asked me to come down to the lobby desk and after five minutes of scrambling and apologizing I walked away with four tickets to the private party. For the next three hours me and three of my traveling partners ate hors d'oeuvres​, drank champagne and danced the night away with the likes of Miss France, Columbia, Switzerland, Jamaica, Australia, etc. What a night! (And we didn't have to worry if any of our dance partners would have a five o'clock shadow)

High_Plains_Drifter
07-15-2018, 02:14 PM
That's not a "miss." It's a dude with long hair, implants, his dick cut off and on female hormones... period.

In other words, a freakin' male pervert, and if they let that freak compete in a girls beauty pageant, then that pageant is officially a FARCE.