PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Senate Takes Up Migrant's Cause

stephanie
08-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Oops...Maybe I shouldn't of posted this....If I remember some are telling us....We're just suppose to DEAL WITH IT!

Published: 8/23/07, 12:44 AM EDT
By ISTRA PACHECO
MEXICO CITY (AP) - A Mexican Senate committee passed a measure Wednesday urging President Felipe Calderon to send a diplomatic note to the United States protesting the deportation of an illegal migrant who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year.

The committee also approved a scholarship to help her 8-year-old U.S.-born son, Saul, who is an American citizen and stayed in the United States.

Elvira Arellano, 32, became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents by defying her deportation order and speaking out from her sanctuary in the Adalberto United Methodist Church. She announced last week that she was leaving to try to lobby U.S. lawmakers for immigration reform.

On Sunday, shortly after she spoke at a rally in a Los Angeles church, she was arrested and deported to Tijuana, across the border from San Diego.

"We cannot remain quiet in view of this injustice and must ask for firm action from our authorities," Mexican Sen. Humberto Zazue said.

He accused the United States of violating international deportation accords by denying her access to the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles.

Arellano, who was at the committee's session, said Saul is in Chicago in the care of his godmother and will attend a Sept. 12 rally for immigration reform in Washington. She said she would help organize a rally in Tijuana that same day to demand Mexican authorities do more to protect migrants.

"For me it is very important that our government take a strong stand to defend all of us who decide to migrate to another country," she said.
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=7401&eeid=5369880&_sitecat=1505&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=-2&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt

waterrescuedude2000
08-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Oops...Maybe I shouldn't of posted this....If I remember some are telling us....We're just suppose to DEAL WITH IT!

Published: 8/23/07, 12:44 AM EDT
By ISTRA PACHECO
MEXICO CITY (AP) - A Mexican Senate committee passed a measure Wednesday urging President Felipe Calderon to send a diplomatic note to the United States protesting the deportation of an illegal migrant who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year.

The committee also approved a scholarship to help her 8-year-old U.S.-born son, Saul, who is an American citizen and stayed in the United States.

Elvira Arellano, 32, became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents by defying her deportation order and speaking out from her sanctuary in the Adalberto United Methodist Church. She announced last week that she was leaving to try to lobby U.S. lawmakers for immigration reform.

On Sunday, shortly after she spoke at a rally in a Los Angeles church, she was arrested and deported to Tijuana, across the border from San Diego.

"We cannot remain quiet in view of this injustice and must ask for firm action from our authorities," Mexican Sen. Humberto Zazue said.

He accused the United States of violating international deportation accords by denying her access to the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles.

Arellano, who was at the committee's session, said Saul is in Chicago in the care of his godmother and will attend a Sept. 12 rally for immigration reform in Washington. She said she would help organize a rally in Tijuana that same day to demand Mexican authorities do more to protect migrants.

"For me it is very important that our government take a strong stand to defend all of us who decide to migrate to another country," she said.
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=7401&eeid=5369880&_sitecat=1505&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=-2&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt

All illegals are criminals and have no rights whatsoever PERIOD END OF STORY.

As far as her poor little kid as the fucking liberal media says... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT HOME WITH MOMMY!!! As far as I am concerned the little Bastard is not a citizen his mom was not a citizen when she popped him out then he should not be a citizen I demand that these anchor baby laws be abolished. Its about time they deported someone now they need to seal the borders and round up the rest of them put them on trains after being branded like cattle they break the law once deportation come illegally again??? I say after checking for the brand instant execution!!!

stephanie
08-23-2007, 01:18 AM
You know...We hear all of the sob stories about the parents and kids being separated with deportation....

Yet, most of these illegals LEAVE BEHIND their entire family's when they come here, and you don't hear the poor sob stories about THAT...??

What a country we had...

Now we are being invaded from within, and they didn't even have to fire a shot....
And a lot of American citizens are saying......DEAL WITH IT...

It was nice while it lasted....

:salute:

waterrescuedude2000
08-23-2007, 01:41 AM
Well I say I will go back into the military the day that we have a border war and actually decide to do something but right now we have to many amercans with HICS Head In Cement Syndrome. AKA Head in ASS But hey bitching about it isn't gonna do any good we need to ACT!!!! ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.... DO we all remember hearing this as kids????

Pale Rider
08-23-2007, 04:24 AM
You know...We hear all of the sob stories about the parents and kids being separated with deportation....

Yet, most of these illegals LEAVE BEHIND their entire family's when they come here, and you don't hear the poor sob stories about THAT...??

What a country we had...

Now we are being invaded from within, and they didn't even have to fire a shot....
And a lot of American citizens are saying......DEAL WITH IT...

It was nice while it lasted....

:salute:

That's why every time I go to a store and see all these women with two, three little kids in tow, I think to myself, "what the fuck kind of toilet are they going to grow up in," and I'm just glad I'm as old as I am.

I have CERTAINLY seen better days.

But to comment on the law breaker mexican woman, what she did was planned. Right down to leaving her kid behind. She did that on purpose. Fuck her, and ship the kid back to mexico where his mother is.