PDA

View Full Version : 73% of Democrats Want ‘A Fresh Face’ As 2020 Nominee

jimnyc
07-17-2018, 12:28 PM
Trump is going to have an excellent chance. He even started gathering funds immediately after the election. His support numbers aka ratings have ranged between 45-50%.

The talk of Hillary propped up again sometime last week. I think that would be a big mistake if I were a democrat. People have grown even more tired of her after the election, IMO. And the server/email thing has only grown as well, in addition to a few other things, legally speaking.

I don't think Sanders would have a chance against Trump.

I do think Biden would have a legitimate shot. You can say he's a dummy at times and puts his foot in his mouth quite often - but look at who he would be running against! :)

Then there's talk of Kamala Harris and Cory Booker as well, but they're not nationally known as the others are.

Perhaps someone else or others will jump in.

---

73% of Democrats Want ‘A Fresh Face’ As 2020 Nominee

Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are among those touted as serious Democratic presidential contenders in 2020, but three-out-of-four Democrats think their party needs to turn to someone new.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 73% of Likely Democratic Voters believe their party should look for a fresh face to run for president in 2020. Just 16% disagree and think the party should promote a candidate who has already run in the past. Eleven percent (11%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

By comparison, with Clinton seen as a shoo-in for the 2016 nomination, just 36% of Democrats were calling for a new face in that election, but an unusually high 21% were undecided.

Rest - http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/july_2018/73_of_democrats_want_a_fresh_face_as_2020_nominee

High_Plains_Drifter
07-17-2018, 04:18 PM
You watch... this little hispanic commie will be democrats golden child, the female obama...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-new-york-20180627-story.html