PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi Goldberg ‘Got in My Face,’ Yelling ‘Get the F**K out of Here’

jimnyc
07-20-2018, 11:48 AM
Yup, her actions behind the scenes when no camera is in her face. Well, she's pretty nasty behind the camera too.

But have a different opinion, and they want you tossed out, whether it be a tv studio or a restaurant. They don't want to discuss, can't discuss, can't even agree to disagree. The anger boils up and things like this happen.

---

Exclusive – Jeanine Pirro: Whoopi Goldberg ‘Got in My Face,’ Yelling ‘Get the F**K out of Here’

Jeanine Pirro said she was told to “get the f**k out of here” by ABC’s Whoopi Goldberg following her Thursday appearance as a guest on The View, recalling how she was berated on-air by the show’s most senior host.

Pirro, host of Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine and author of Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy, joined Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with co-hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.

Pirro recounted, “As I was exiting the stage, [Whoopi Goldberg] was already off, and she said, ‘F you. F you,’ and then I said, ‘Whoopi, I can’t believe it. I have fought for victims my whole life.’ She got in my face to the point where she was actually spitting at me and she said, ‘Get the f out of here. Get the f out of this building,’ and she’s pointing to the door. It was almost as though I was a dog, and she cursed me out and said, ‘get the f out of this building.'”

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/07/20/exclusive-jeanine-pirro-whoopi-goldberg-got-in-my-face-yelling-get-the-fk-out-of-here/

Abbey Marie
07-20-2018, 04:44 PM
I sure as heck didn’t see the segment, but I’d bet that Judge Jeanine mopped up the View crew with superior facts and debate. Whoopi was probably hellaciously frustrated, and did the only thing TDS libs know how to do- get mad and vulgar.

Black Diamond
07-20-2018, 04:47 PM
I sure as heck didn’t see the segment, but I’d bet that Judge Jeanine mopped up the View crew with superior facts and debate. Whoopi was probably hellaciously frustrated, and did the only thing TDS libs know how to do- get mad and vulgar.
Interesting the view was in love with trump 10 years ago

High_Plains_Drifter
07-20-2018, 08:22 PM
I like the judge, but I don't think going on the view was a very smart thing to do. You mean to tell me the judge didn't EXPECT something like this to happen? Either she went on the show intentionally wanting to trigger the leftists, or she's dumber'n a sack of hammers.

Gunny
07-20-2018, 09:39 PM
I like the judge, but I don't think going on the view was a very smart thing to do. You mean to tell me the judge didn't EXPECT something like this to happen? Either she went on the show intentionally wanting to trigger the leftists, or she's dumber'n a sack of hammers.I agree.

Black Diamond
07-20-2018, 11:40 PM
I like the judge, but I don't think going on the view was a very smart thing to do. You mean to tell me the judge didn't EXPECT something like this to happen? Either she went on the show intentionally wanting to trigger the leftists, or she's dumber'n a sack of hammers.
I would guess the purpose was to trigger.

Old ridge Runner
07-21-2018, 06:27 AM
The judge was in the View to promote her book. However she did not request to go on the View, she was invited. I think the view will play hedll trying to get another conservative in the program after the bulling by Goldberg.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-21-2018, 09:48 AM
The judge was in the View to promote her book.
A conservative to promote a conservative book on arguably the most radical far left talk show on TV... yeah that'll work.

Black Diamond
07-21-2018, 12:03 PM
A conservative to promote a conservative book on arguably the most radical far left talk show on TV... yeah that'll work.
Controversy sells.

Elessar
07-21-2018, 01:46 PM
I could never stand her smugness.

Mr. P
07-21-2018, 07:30 PM
Controversy sells.

Exactly. The Judge is an on-air personality...a product for consumption, if you will. Gotta advertise sometimes. They all do it.