PDA

View Full Version : People Hate What Hitlery and obama Did With Russia... When They Think It's Trump...

High_Plains_Drifter
07-21-2018, 03:04 PM
This is what IGNORANT TDS looks like... "the TV told me to HATE president Trump, so I do"...

-------------------

WATCH: PEOPLE HATE WHAT OBAMA AND HILLARY DID ON RUSSIA — WHEN THEY’RE TOLD TRUMP DID IT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=nH0gCRfgngQ

Gunny
07-23-2018, 03:07 PM
Rather enlightening when you take the personality out of a decision and base one's arguments solely on the merits/demerits of the decision itself and not the person.

A shame most people are incapable of doing so.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-23-2018, 04:39 PM
rather enlightening when you take the personality out of a decision and base one's arguments solely on the merits/demerits of the decision itself and not the person.

A shame most people are incapable of doing so.
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Gunny
07-23-2018, 05:58 PM
Stupid response from one with no argument at all except "you hate Trump". He's not the issue. The issue is. Hope that's not too confusing a point.

TDS IMO applies equally to anyone who doesn't think for themselves and blindly follows, happily bleating along. Keep your insults to yourself if you can't do better than that first grade shit. and if you DO want to insult me because I know how badass you wish you are, put it in the Cage.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-23-2018, 09:49 PM
Stupid response from one with no argument at all except "you hate Trump". He's not the issue. The issue is. Hope that's not too confusing a point.

TDS IMO applies equally to anyone who doesn't think for themselves and blindly follows, happily bleating along. Keep your insults to yourself if you can't do better than that first grade shit. and if you DO want to insult me because I know how badass you wish you are, put it in the Cage.
Well you really STEPPED IN IT THIS TIME, dude, you mistook who I meant that for, and in this case I was referring to the people in the video.

Must have REALLY touched a nerve though aye? One tiny little comment, not even meant for you, and you LOSE IT and talk shit like you're half out of your mind and just TRASH me... take it to the cage... maaaaan... you need a fuckin' Valium.