PDA

View Full Version : Paul: We Shouldn’t Reveal Secrets to People Who Call President ‘Treasonous’

jimnyc
07-24-2018, 12:30 PM
You know, and I agree with Rand Paul here once again. And I truly couldn't give a flying F if anyone disagrees with that assessment. It's insane to run around calling things treasonous - at least not without solid reasoning and proof to do so. And these folks doing so at the moment are doing so simply as folks that aren't fans of the current president. And this "can" be dangerous to an extent. I can easily seeing folks reading things and then ultimately using it against him in some manner. It's nothing huge, but enough to put things to rest when you can.

Now, as the president himself has apparently stated, I do NOT agree with a blanket removal of tons of folks out there. I think each should be looked at for their actions, and then removed of necessary.

---

Paul: We Shouldn’t Reveal Secrets to People Who Call President ‘Treasonous’

https://i.imgur.com/1yfSGdQ.png

Rand Paul doubled down on his tweet calling for former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance to be revoked, saying Monday on Fox News Channel’s “The Story” that anybody who says the president is “treasonous” should not be fed secretive information.

https://i.imgur.com/pSdCCOd.png

“I don’t think we should reveal secrets to people who are calling the commander in chief ‘treasonous,'” Paul told host Martha MacCallum. “I don’t think there’s many people in America who are going to disagree with that judgment.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/07/24/paul-we-shouldnt-reveal-secrets-people-who-call-president-treasonous/

FakeNewsSux
07-24-2018, 01:00 PM
“I don’t think we should reveal secrets to people who are calling the commander in chief ‘treasonous,'” Paul told host Martha MacCallum. “I don’t think there’s many people in America who are going to disagree with that judgment.”

That in and of itself is bad enough but these are the same bastards that selectively leaked classified information to their allies in the media to influence policy. And when they were unsuccessful in their criminal activity, they moved on to work for those same allies in the media and now receive a paycheck relaying that same classified information under cover of first amendment freedom of the press protection! Send Justice Department officials to their homes tomorrow to inform them they no longer have any security clearances and to read them their Miranda Rights.

SassyLady
07-25-2018, 01:01 AM

That in and of itself is bad enough but these are the same bastards that selectively leaked classified information to their allies in the media to influence policy. And when they were unsuccessful in their criminal activity, they moved on to work for those same allies in the media and now receive a paycheck relaying that same classified information under cover of first amendment freedom of the press protection! Send Justice Department officials to their homes tomorrow to inform them they no longer have any security clearances and to read them their Miranda Rights.

I agree.

SassyLady
07-25-2018, 01:03 AM
Another thought on this....senate needs Paul's vote for Kavanaugh so removing clearances could help sway his vote.