PDA

View Full Version : Woman sets fire to ex-husband's penis

LiberalNation
08-23-2007, 08:27 AM
:eek:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070822/od_nm/russia_crime_penis_dc;_ylt=Ar34_.HfslqyD6SoHxbupQE DW7oF

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict."

The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.

"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

diuretic
08-23-2007, 08:28 AM
In spite of myself..................:laugh2:

Guernicaa
08-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Better his cock than his face.

gabosaurus
08-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Why go to the trouble of setting it on fire? Just take a huge knife and chop the sucker off.

dan
08-23-2007, 10:29 AM
I'm surprised nobody's made a "Great Balls of Fire" joke yet!

KarlMarx
08-23-2007, 10:35 AM
I suppose if the husband set fire to the woman instead, then some people on this board would be crying "abuse"....

but, since it's a guy having his body parts torched by a female, it's OK!

ahh... the hypocrisy of the Left... it reminds me of the smell of an open septic tank on hot day!

LiberalNation
08-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Who said it wansn't abuse. Abuse someone it's abuse male or female.

PostmodernProphet
08-23-2007, 10:42 AM
are they sure it was his?.....didn't I read somewhere around here that Napoleon's was missing?....

glockmail
08-23-2007, 10:42 AM
Maybe she was tired of eating it raw.

Trigg
08-23-2007, 10:44 AM
I suppose if the husband set fire to the woman instead, then some people on this board would be crying "abuse"....

but, since it's a guy having his body parts torched by a female, it's OK!

ahh... the hypocrisy of the Left... it reminds me of the smell of an open septic tank on hot day!

Your just trying to turn this into a sexist thread.

Why was he sitting naked watching TV?? yuck.....that has to come under the heading BAD naked.

dan
08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Maybe she was tired of eating it raw.

:laugh2::clap::clap:

hjmick
08-23-2007, 11:31 AM
In a similar vein:

Arizona Woman Allegedly Stabs Estranged Husband During Sex (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294230,00.html)

KarlMarx
08-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Remember Lorenna Bobbit, the woman who cut off her philandering husband's penis while he was asleep? All the feminists defended her action because she was supposedly "raped" during their marriage. So, what did the court system do Mrs Bobbit to punish her? She was sentenced to counselling.

So, to those who think that sitting in front of a TV naked justifies abuse, what does a burnt dinner or spending too much on groceries justify? A firing squad?

Abuse is abuse, it doesn't matter whether it is committed by a man or by a woman.

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 01:52 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070822/od_nm/russia_crime_penis_dc;_ylt=Ar34_.HfslqyD6SoHxbupQE DW7oF

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict."

The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.

"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

:laugh2: They said "Full" Recovery :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Why go to the trouble of setting it on fire? Just take a huge knife and chop the sucker off.

You are one sick bitch. That is something that you don't joke about EVER.

On a lighter note I don't have to worry about cutting mine off as they don't make a knife big enough. :cool:

5stringJeff
08-23-2007, 02:27 PM
On a lighter note I don't have to worry about cutting mine off as they don't make a knife big enough. :cool:

Welcome back to sixth grade!

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Welcome back to sixth grade!

No, it's true, I think it is part of the reason I have a back injury lcarrying around that much weight would hurt anyone. :laugh2:

08-23-2007, 06:18 PM

maybe it was too hard to find.

08-23-2007, 06:20 PM
You are one sick bitch. That is something that you don't joke about EVER.

They have chain saws for that.

Kathianne
08-23-2007, 06:23 PM

Regardless if he recovers fully, I doubt there will be much climaxing done for awhile. ;)

08-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Regardless if he recovers fully, I doubt there will be much climaxing done for awhile. ;)

i dunno. Maybe if he had a good woman;)

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 06:36 PM
They have chain saws for that.

It would take a pretty big chainsaw...............

08-23-2007, 07:33 PM
It would take a pretty big chainsaw...............

somehow i doubt that. If a chain saw can cut down a red wood, you dont stand a chance bro. sorry.