PDA

View Full Version : The second coming?

Noir
07-25-2018, 07:20 AM
Well not quite - but close enough.

Hello!
Its been long enough that I forgot my password, but not long enough for my phone to forget it. I imagine most of the faces here are the same as before but for any new - I’m Jonathan, a European liberal with interests in ice hockey and poor spelling.

As for logging back in I meet up with some of the Trigg family while they are over here and it made me consider that the break had been long enough to check back in and see what’s about - though I don’t think anything of interest has happened in American politics over the last year so I ain’t missed much (:

Hope all’s well!

Drummond
07-25-2018, 07:31 AM
Well not quite - but close enough.

Hello!
Its been long enough that I forgot my password, but not long enough for my phone to forget it. I imagine most of the faces here are the same as before but for any new - I’m Jonathan, a European liberal with interests in ice hockey and poor spelling.

As for logging back in I meet up with some of the Trigg family while they are over here and it made me consider that the break had been long enough to check back in and see what’s about - though I don’t think anything of interest has happened in American politics over the last year so I ain’t missed much (:

Hope all’s well!

Hello, Noir. How's Northern Ireland treating you these days ? Worried about the future of that border with the South (.. Brexit stuff) ?

Life here is much as it always is. People come and go. We've had some Russians on here, some stayed longer than others, but they tend to depart after a while. Their input was definitely an education, I'd say.

As for you - welcome back. I tend to see things Jim's way ... this forum needs input from all sides of the political spectrum. As you well know, I represent the Right ... and I do so in the firm belief that any non-Right point of view is flawed, and therefore can be bested through the power of reasoned, justification-filled, argument.

You are most welcome to help prove me right, my son .... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

CSM
07-25-2018, 07:48 AM
Welcome back...

Noir
07-25-2018, 08:53 AM
Hello, Noir. How's Northern Ireland treating you these days ? Worried about the future of that border with the South (.. Brexit stuff)

Cheers,
Northern Ireland’s grand, been a bit too hot recently much like yourselves, but the rainy days and cold nights will be here in no time.
It is hard to exaggerate just how insane the boarder issue is. There was no plan in place for the boarder before the Vote, and now over a year after there still isn’t one 🙃

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2018, 09:33 AM
Cheers,
Northern Ireland’s grand, been a bit too hot recently much like yourselves, but the rainy days and cold nights will be here in no time.
It is hard to exaggerate just how insane the boarder issue is. There was no plan in place for the boarder before the Vote, and now over a year after there still isn’t one 

Welcome back Noir. Good to see you on again, posting your views, etc.- :beer:
Ireland, home of my great, great ,great grandfather's bloodline.... ------Tyr

darin
07-25-2018, 10:36 AM
Hey Noir - My daughter is applying to Queens this fall :)

jimnyc
07-25-2018, 12:52 PM
Hey Jon! What's good?

I saw a pic from when you met up with the Trigg family very recently, looking good buddy!

I hope all is well in life, my friend! And very glad to see you. :) :)

Noir
07-25-2018, 12:55 PM
Hey Noir - My daughter is applying to Queens this fall :)

Yup had heard - it’s a great university so we get a lot of internationals. Also I’m sure it’s something you’ve looked into but I don’t think SFNI support American applications, but they can help support tuition fees for EU Students - if you’re daughter has EU status definitely something to go for.

darin
07-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Yup had heard - it’s a great university so we get a lot of internationals. Also I’m sure it’s something you’ve looked into but I don’t think SFNI support American applications, but they can help support tuition fees for EU Students - if you’re daughter has EU status definitely something to go for.

She has EU status - which is: "Have a home/mailing address in the EU for 3 years." We've been talking to them. Should be good to go.

Cheers!

Abbey Marie
07-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Welcome back, Noir!