PDA

View Full Version : In your view, can a Minority be a Racist?

darin
02-01-2007, 01:54 PM
With the whole Biden thing -had a black man said what he said, would there be any uproar?

Mayor Nagin once prodly proclaimed NO as a "Chocolate City" and there was no uproar...Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpten are the most visible racists alive today - yet nobody holds them accountable.

White Males are likely the MINORITY by a LONG shot, in all of humanity, yet white males are those most-often accused of Racism...while a black man says things like Nagin, and nothing happens.

Hagbard Celine
02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
With the whole Biden thing -had a black man said what he said, would there be any uproar?

Mayor Nagin once prodly proclaimed NO as a "Chocolate City" and there was no uproar...Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpten are the most visible racists alive today - yet nobody holds them accountable.

White Males are likely the MINORITY by a LONG shot, in all of humanity, yet white males are those most-often accused of Racism...while a black man says things like Nagin, and nothing happens.

Hell yes. Let me tell you. I live in a predominantly black city (College Park, GA) and even though the majority of the blacks there are middle to upper middle class, I have definately noticed a difference in the way I am treated (a blue-eyed white male) compared to another black person. And let me tell you about their driving. Jeezus! It's like a demolition derby out there! And all the businesses are very poorly managed compared to the businesses in my home town and in the town I went to college in. Seriously. :uhoh:

Hobbit
02-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Racism is defined as the belief that one race is superior to another. I not only believe that minorities can be racist, but I think most "African-American interests" lobbiests and Democrat race-baiters of all stripes are not only racists, but they are white supremicist racists. Think about it. They proclaim up and down that blacks must be given special priviledges to 'even the playing field.' Does this not imply that the playing field is, by nature, uneven in favor of whites? Doesn't this mean that whites are superior and that only with government help can an inferior black man succeed.

*For the record, I don't think any race is inherantly superior, just that they're all different.

darin
02-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Racism is defined as the belief that one race is superior to another. I not only believe that minorities can be racist, but I think most "African-American interests" lobbiests and Democrat race-baiters of all stripes are not only racists, but they are white supremicist racists. Think about it. They proclaim up and down that blacks must be given special priviledges to 'even the playing field.' Does this not imply that the playing field is, by nature, uneven in favor of whites? Doesn't this mean that whites are superior and that only with government help can an inferior black man succeed.

*For the record, I don't think any race is inherantly superior, just that they're all different.

Dude - WELCOME to this board. You are always the souce of pearls of wisdom such as the above. :)

Hagbard Celine
02-01-2007, 02:25 PM

Dude, seriously. The playing field IS pretty damn uneven. I used to think that blacks, whites, yellows (racist I know), redskins, haha etc. were all equal, but there are serious differences between the races. I've learned that living where I do. The factors are mostly cultural, but people of other races have a much higher chance of being born into a lower class, ethnic life, which hinders them from reaching equal status with whites in a white culture automatically from birth.

Hobbit
02-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Dude, seriously. The playing field IS pretty damn uneven. I used to think that blacks, whites, yellows (racist I know), redskins, haha etc. were all equal, but there are serious differences between the races. I've learned that living where I do. The factors are mostly cultural, but people of other races have a much higher chance of being born into a lower class, ethnic life, which hinders them from reaching equal status with whites in a white culture automatically from birth.

Which is why I advocate giving 'hand up' programs based on those factors, rather than directly on race. I live near Atlanta, and I know how much despair there is in the black ghettos and how many people get ahead (and now live in North Fulton) through some of the programs. However, we need to attack the playing field at the point where it is uneven, meaning offering help to low income families. Because of the currently prominent demographics, minorities will still recieve the majority of these programs, but they will also be open to whites who are in the same circumstances.

I have yet to see a good counter to the minority scholarship argument, "Well, if you need minority scholarships because minorities are poor, then why not just give a poor scholarship and open it up to all races?" And if we're talking about the black, inner city culture of embracing ignorance and hoping stardom saves you from poverty, that's blacks holding themselves back and no amount of handouts can fix that.

Hagbard Celine
02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Which is why I advocate giving 'hand up' programs based on those factors, rather than directly on race. I live near Atlanta, and I know how much despair there is in the black ghettos and how many people get ahead (and now live in North Fulton) through some of the programs. However, we need to attack the playing field at the point where it is uneven, meaning offering help to low income families. Because of the currently prominent demographics, minorities will still recieve the majority of these programs, but they will also be open to whites who are in the same circumstances.

I have yet to see a good counter to the minority scholarship argument, "Well, if you need minority scholarships because minorities are poor, then why not just give a poor scholarship and open it up to all races?" And if we're talking about the black, inner city culture of embracing ignorance and hoping stardom saves you from poverty, that's blacks holding themselves back and no amount of handouts can fix that.

I think the differences are largely class-based too rather than race-based. I think we'll never see an end to this debate. Wasn't it Jesus who said "the poor shall always be among you?" I think he was probably right.

Hagbard Celine
02-01-2007, 02:52 PM
With our agreeance over class-based differences in mind, I am still curious as to why white/western culture has proven to be so much more superior to that of other cultures and why the white Euro-race has dominated the planet throughout human history. Have you ever read the book "Guns, Germs and Steel?" It's a good read if you're interested in anthropology.

Mr. P
02-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Hell yes. Let me tell you. I live in a predominantly black city (College Park, GA) and even though the majority of the blacks there are middle to upper middle class, I have definately noticed a difference in the way I am treated (a blue-eyed white male) compared to another black person. And let me tell you about their driving. Jeezus! It's like a demolition derby out there! And all the businesses are very poorly managed compared to the businesses in my home town and in the town I went to college in. Seriously. :uhoh:

Stay off of MARTA. :)

Hagbard Celine
02-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Stay off of MARTA. :)

Haha, actually MARTA is smarta!

jillian
02-01-2007, 03:14 PM

You ask a question which begs two answers:

1. Yes. Someone in a minority can be racist, racism being the blanket hatred of another group of people based on their race.
2. The fact of a group being a "minority" in no way prevents that group from oppressing a majority of people.

As for Nagin, there WAS an outcry. He was soundly thrashed for his comments.

Hobbit
02-01-2007, 03:25 PM
With our agreeance over class-based differences in mind, I am still curious as to why white/western culture has proven to be so much more superior to that of other cultures and why the white Euro-race has dominated the planet throughout human history. Have you ever read the book "Guns, Germs and Steel?" It's a good read if you're interested in anthropology.

Chinese researchers studying the rise of the West have attributed the success of White Europeans to Christianity, claiming it is the only thing that sets Europe apart from everyone else in the world. This would also explain the decline of the West coinciding with its secularization. The Protestant work ethic, the desire of scientists to understand God's creation, and several other key factors in Christianity are quite possibly why, for example, most cultures had an alchemy program, but Europe was the first to develop actual chemistry.

darin
02-01-2007, 03:27 PM
As for Nagin, there WAS an outcry. He was soundly thrashed for his comments.

:bs:

Trent Lott said something even MORE innocent, and HE lost his job.

:(

Nienna
02-01-2007, 03:34 PM
No, a minority cannot be a racist, by definition. I have it on the authority of my African-American Studies professor at NKU (a ponytailed, jeans-wearing white man). This is what I learned at university, and I believe everything I was taught there.

jillian
02-01-2007, 03:37 PM
:bs:

Trent Lott said something even MORE innocent, and HE lost his job.

:(

What Trent said wasn't innocent. But do we really want to debate that issue yet again on *this* thread.... particularly since your question was an interesting one. :wink2:

darin
02-01-2007, 03:40 PM
What Trent said wasn't innocent. But do we really want to debate that issue yet again on *this* thread.... particularly since your question was an interesting one. :wink2:

(sigh). "The country would be better off with this guy as leader!" - In context said at a PARTY honoring a guy who served 60? years in the government?

vs.

"This city is a BLACK city!"

The ClayTaurus
02-01-2007, 04:04 PM
(sigh). "The country would be better off with this guy as leader!" - In context said at a PARTY honoring a guy who served 60? years in the government?

vs.

"This city is a BLACK city!"I doubt Trent Lott meant his comments in a racial way, but it's hard to not take them that way when you're talking about Strom Thurmond. Methinks he would have been better served by thinking out his wording.

I'm surprised no one has talked about the difference between one race making a comment about a different race vs. one race making a comment about their own.

Gunny
02-01-2007, 06:41 PM

That lower class ethnic life is something THEY pereptuate. They also have a much higher chance with all the handouts available to them to get ahead a lot faster than whites do.

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 06:54 PM
No, a minority cannot be a racist, by definition. I have it on the authority of my African-American Studies professor at NKU (a ponytailed, jeans-wearing white man). This is what I learned at university, and I believe everything I was taught there.

I've always wondered, what is an "african America"? Is there an africa-America continent where they are born?

Gunny
02-01-2007, 07:03 PM
I've always wondered, what is an "african America"? Is there an africa-America continent where they are born?

The Africans that didn't get caught sold the ones that did get caught to the Dutch slave traders. We just got the bottom end of the gene pool from the get-go.

:laugh:

Norse_soul
02-03-2007, 01:42 PM
First off to answer the question can minorities be racist, yes. Because racism is merely behavior. When you call yourself and your friends Ni##er's and then get pissed when someone not your color uses the word. When you have made it a prevalent part of your own culture and then complain about other 'races' using it, you've got a problem. You can't see past the color of your OWN skin.
Second, when you have an african-american college fund, yet uproar is heard around the world when a group of white people form a club or group or fund that caters to only white people.
As far as i'm concerned, the poverty pimp sharpton needs to take a dose of his own medicine. When you start calling yourself American, come talk to me. We can all see you're of african decent, just like i'm of european decent.
As for poverty? it's a copout. I've been poor, i've struggled and made my way through school, joined the military. Made my way in the world. And never once was I on welfare... At this point in time we don't owe people anything based on the color of their skin. The civil war was over a long time ago, if you couldn't get your shit together yet, suck it...

Hugh Lincoln
02-03-2007, 01:51 PM
How are we defining "racism"?

If it means advocacy for your own race before other races, of course. The NAACP is a fine example. Blacks are seeking... the ADVANCEMENT of COLORED PEOPLE... through a NATIONAL ASSOCIATION. No mention of whites, Asians, etc.

If it means dislike of other races, sure. Some blacks run around calling for the death of all whites. Some run around shooting them up on subway cars or as snipers on the highway. Notice how this is never seen as a problem to the media involving 'black racism', though...

To my mind, there can be plenty of good reasons for advocating for your own race, as well as disliking other races. So I don't see "racist" as a necessarily bad thing.

jillian
02-03-2007, 01:52 PM
How are we defining "racism"?

If it means advocacy for your own race before other races, of course. The NAACP is a fine example. Blacks are seeking... the ADVANCEMENT of COLORED PEOPLE... through a NATIONAL ASSOCIATION. No mention of whites, Asians, etc.

If it means dislike of other races, sure. Some blacks run around calling for the death of all whites. Some run around shooting them up on subway cars or as snipers on the highway. Notice how this is never seen as a problem to the media involving 'black racism', though...

To my mind, there can be plenty of good reasons for advocating for your own race, as well as disliking other races. So I don't see "racist" as a necessarily bad thing.

Racism doens't mean "advocating" for one's own interests. It means a blanket hatred of everyone in a particular group without any concept of individual value. But given that you so proudly advertise your racism, I'm sure you have no problem with that definition.

Hugh Lincoln
02-03-2007, 01:57 PM
It means a blanket hatred of everyone in a particular group without any concept of individual value.

This ignores the possibility of legitimate negative generalization. If you've had your ass kicked by blacks the last three times you encountered a group of them on the street, would it be bad for you to avoid the fourth group?

Or should you approach them and say, "Hey, fellas, you know, I just want you to know that I'm not racist, and I'd like to get a concept of your individual value."

red states rule
02-03-2007, 02:09 PM

With libs only conservatives are racists. You can have a KKK Dem like Byrd use the "N" word three times and he is given a pass

You can have Biden make racist comments about people in a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts and he is given a pass

You see, in the loony toon world of libs, you can make racist statements anytimwe you want, and nothing will happen to you. You only have to be a Dem and vote the Dem way, and call Republicans racists

jillian
02-03-2007, 02:21 PM
This ignores the possibility of legitimate negative generalization. If you've had your ass kicked by blacks the last three times you encountered a group of them on the street, would it be bad for you to avoid the fourth group?

Or should you approach them and say, "Hey, fellas, you know, I just want you to know that I'm not racist, and I'd like to get a concept of your individual value."

In your case, the *I hate niggers* T-shirt would probably make it a good idea to be a bit cautious.

No one says be naive. Frankly, though, someone black walking in Howard Beach would probably have just as much reason to be fearful.

And I'd probably feel equally uncomfortable faced with a group of rough teenagers whether they were black or white.

darin
02-03-2007, 02:23 PM
First off to answer the question can minorities be racist, yes. Because racism is merely behavior. When you call yourself and your friends Ni##er's and then get pissed when someone not your color uses the word.

You're allowed to spell out Nigger on this board.

darin
02-03-2007, 02:25 PM
And I'd probably feel equally uncomfortable faced with a group of rough teenagers whether they were black or white.

You should start packing heat. :)

jillian
02-03-2007, 02:26 PM
You should start packing heat. :)

Nah... I'd never use it. But I did take a cool self-defense course. ;)

red states rule
02-03-2007, 02:26 PM
In your case, the *I hate niggers* T-shirt would probably make it a good idea to be a bit cautious.

No one says be naive. Frankly, though, someone black walking in Howard Beach would probably have just as much reason to be fearful.

Tio libs like Jilly the four cops who beat Rodney King should have been thrown in jail forever, but the four thugs who beat Reginald Denny were obly venting and lashing back for years of oppression

Hugh Lincoln
02-03-2007, 03:27 PM

Yeah, but how often does this happen? Only in the world of television do you have white criminals and teenage ruffians running amok while bespectacled blacks write software and teach history.

The reality is that blacks hate whites in a way that makes black-on-white violence FAR DEADLIER.

See:

* The Long Beach Halloween incident
* Colin Ferguson
* The Beltway Sniper(s)
* The white woman killed in New York by a black man who "just wanted to kill a white woman" (outside White Plains mall)
* The Zebra killings
* The Wichita massacre

And on and on. Whites aren't out there trying to kill other whites just for being white. Blacks are.

http://www.jabpage.org/features/racestat/vcrime.html

Gunny
02-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Tio libs like Jilly the four cops who beat Rodney King should have been thrown in jail forever, but the four thugs who beat Reginald Denny were obly venting and lashing back for years of oppression

The cops who beat Rodney King should have been punished. They abused their authority. And don't think it jsut happens to blacks. Try having long hair back when "good boys" all had haircuts and didn't wear bell-bottoms and sandals. That'll get redneck cops kicking your ass as quick as being black.

The thugs who beat Reginald Denny should also have been arrested and held accountable for their actions.

Gunny
02-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah, but how often does this happen? Only in the world of television do you have white criminals and teenage ruffians running amok while bespectacled blacks write software and teach history.

The reality is that blacks hate whites in a way that makes black-on-white violence FAR DEADLIER.

See:

* Colin Ferguson
* The Beltway Sniper(s)
* The white woman killed in New York by a black man who "just wanted to kill a white woman" (outside White Plains mall)
* The Zebra killings
* The Wichita massacre

And on and on. Whites aren't out there trying to kill other whites just for being white. Blacks are.

And of course we all KNOW there aren't any whites out there killing blacks just because they are black.:uhoh:

TheSage
02-03-2007, 05:05 PM
And of course we all KNOW there aren't any whites out there killing blacks just because they are black.:uhoh:

Black on white crime vastly outnumbers white on black crime, but of course, your little self hating white man's brainwash won't allow you to process the truth.

The ClayTaurus
02-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Black on white crime vastly outnumbers white on black crimeSource?

Gunny
02-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Black on white crime vastly outnumbers white on black crime, but of course, your little self hating white man's brainwash won't allow you to process the truth. You're brainwashed by jews.

Why do you insist on saying stupid shit like this to me? You know as well as I do I'm no self-hating white man. I'm unapologetic as Hell. I just haven't gone off the deep end the other way as you have.

You're brainwashed by Oliver Stone. Like the CrackerJack prize ...a conspiracy in every box.

Now, you're talking game .... step up to the plate. Please provide an unbiased source (if you know what that word means) to your assertion that "black on white crime vastly outnumbers white on black crime."

Hugh Lincoln
02-03-2007, 09:38 PM

Name one case.

pegwinn
02-04-2007, 01:03 AM
To the original question: Yup, anyone, including minorities, can be racist. I've heard theories that disagree with that, but they were from people who live in academia and not the real world.

Also, anyone care to guess the most racist state in the union?

Hawaii.

"Local Boys" normally of polynesian/asian decent tend to hate the haoles. Haoles are anyone not kamaainna (locals). Public schools have "haole" days, where the locals kick ass on the nonHawaiians.

It's a great place to lean about the other side. Whites learn the black position when they get snubbed, cheated, lied about, or beaten based solely on skin color.

Blacks learn about whites when they get sooooo tired of hearing the constant pissing and moaning of the locals about how they are oppressed and kept down.

BTW Hawaii is also the biggest welfare state in the union.

Hugh Lincoln
02-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Source?

This oughta keep ya busy for a while...

http://home.comcast.net/~neoeugenics/crime.htm

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

http://www.amren.com/newstore/cart.php?page=color_of_crime

Last one is a downloadable report drawn from FBI statistics.

The point is that the numbers are not in question. What's in question is why there's such silence about it. Oh, wait. I don't really question that. Producer Greenberg and Editor Goldstein aren't going to tell you this stuff, because it makes blacks look bad.

OCA
02-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Name one case.

Jasper, TX.

Hugh Lincoln
02-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Jasper, TX.

Yes.

Anyone want to hear the full story?

http://stormfront.org/truth_at_last/race/sobran.htm

Many won't, because their blind hatred of whites won't let them. They cannot let go of the thought that "whites are bad, blacks are good." NO FACT MUST INTERFERE with this belief.

Here's another challenge. See how many news references there were to the Jasper case. Compare that to how many news references there were TO ALL THE CASES I CITE ABOVE COMBINED.

Here's another. Right now, there is a black serial rapist on the loose. He's targeting FRAIL WHITE MEN. Anyone know where? Heard of this? Anyone?

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/21523.html

OCA
02-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes.

Anyone want to hear the full story?

http://stormfront.org/truth_at_last/race/sobran.htm

Many won't, because their blind hatred of whites won't let them. They cannot let go of the thought that "whites are bad, blacks are good." NO FACT MUST INTERFERE with this belief.

Here's another challenge. See how many news references there were to the Jasper case. Compare that to how many news references there were TO ALL THE CASES I CITE ABOVE COMBINED.

Here's another. Right now, there is a black serial rapist on the loose. He's targeting FRAIL WHITE MEN. Anyone know where? Heard of this? Anyone?

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/21523.html

Hugh/Willie i'm not disputing that there is a crime problem inside the Black community but as you well know from our many discussions on this the past few years that I disagree with you as to the reasons for it.

Just for clarification purposes, what do you propose we do about it?

TheSage
02-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Hugh/Willie i'm not disputing that there is a crime problem inside the Black community but as you well know from our many discussions on this the past few years that I disagree with you as to the reasons for it.

Probably just accepting it as a part of city life and something whites deserve because of slavery is the best bet.

TheSage
02-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Why do you insist on saying stupid shit like this to me? You know as well as I do I'm no self-hating white man. I'm unapologetic as Hell. I just haven't gone off the deep end the other way as you have.

You're brainwashed by Oliver Stone. Like the CrackerJack prize ...a conspiracy in every box.

Now, you're talking game .... step up to the plate. Please provide an unbiased source (if you know what that word means) to your assertion that "black on white crime vastly outnumbers white on black crime."

It's true, you're a brainwashed little slave. The stats are out there. You provide one showing they're equal . Balls in your court. That's why you bring it up right? because the percentages are equal?

OCA
02-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Probably just accepting it as a part of city life and something whites deserve because of slavery is the best bet.

Yeah, probably.

OCA
02-04-2007, 11:44 AM
It's true, you're a brainwashed little slave. The stats are out there. You provide one showing they're equal . Balls in your court. That's why you bring it up right? because the percentages are equal?

What do you want to do about it RWA? I mean other than to sit here and bitch.

I only have respect for people who take others on an individual basis, throwing blanket assumptions around is for pussies.

Gunny
02-04-2007, 12:16 PM

Nope. It is not encumbent on me to back up your unsubstantiated assertion. Until you substantiate your assertion, the ball hasn't left your court, so it can't be in mine.

TheSage
02-04-2007, 12:17 PM
What do you want to do about it RWA? I mean other than to sit here and bitch.

I only have respect for people who take others on an individual basis, throwing blanket assumptions around is for pussies.

And ignoring statistical data due to political correctness is for idiots.:)

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 12:21 PM
To the original question: Yup, anyone, including minorities, can be racist. I've heard theories that disagree with that, but they were from people who live in academia and not the real world.

Also, anyone care to guess the most racist state in the union?

Hawaii.

"Local Boys" normally of polynesian/asian decent tend to hate the haoles. Haoles are anyone not kamaainna (locals). Public schools have "haole" days, where the locals kick ass on the nonHawaiians.

It's a great place to lean about the other side. Whites learn the black position when they get snubbed, cheated, lied about, or beaten based solely on skin color.

Blacks learn about whites when they get sooooo tired of hearing the constant pissing and moaning of the locals about how they are oppressed and kept down.

BTW Hawaii is also the biggest welfare state in the union.

Agreed--I went to school there HOWEVER I did find if I assimilated to many of thier ways and customs I could hang out in many places where the average haole wouldn't dare tread.

Gunny
02-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Name one case.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,966384,00.html

TheSage
02-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Nope. It is not encumbent on me to back up your unsubstantiated assertion. Until you substantiate your assertion, the ball hasn't left your court, so it can't be in mine.

I'm not doing busywork unless it's for a purpose. what is your current assertion? are you saying that white on black crime is just as prevalant as black on white crime? You don't determine where the ball resides. I don't even know what you position is. You throw out sarcastic statements seeming to imply something. What is your belief exactly?

Gunny
02-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm not doing busywork unless it's for a purpose. what is your current assertion? are you saying that white on black crime is just as prevalant as black on white crime? You don't determine where the ball resides. I don't even know what you position is. You throw out sarcastic statements seeming to imply something. What is your belief exactly?

DO try and keep up. You made the assertion. YOU determined where the ball resides when you did so, Wile E.

Seems to me if you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd have figured out WHAT my position is BEFORE attacking me for holding a position you can't even identify, huh?

Damn you are a bright one, aren't you?

TheSage
02-04-2007, 12:50 PM
DO try and keep up. You made the assertion. YOU determined where the ball resides when you did so, Wile E.

Seems to me if you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd have figured out WHAT my position is BEFORE attacking me for holding a position you can't even identify, huh?

Damn you are a bright one, aren't you?

I agree there is white on black crime. Is that your only argument? White on black crime exists? We agree in that case.

Gunny
02-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I agree there is white on black crime. Is that your only argument? White on black crime exists? We agree in that case.

My original statement was:

To which you responded by claiming I was brainwashed by Jews. You then asserted that black on white crime vastly outnumbers white on black crime. You have since refused to back up your assertion.

According to the way I do math, there is no "vastly" anything.

RELATIONSHIP PERCENT
White kills white 46.1%
Black kills black 40.7%
Black kills white 8.5%
White kills black 3.5%
Other kills other 0.6%
Other kills white 0.4%
White kills other 0.2%
Black kills other 0.1%
Other kills black 0.0%
Total 100.0%

http://www.benbest.com/lifeext/murder.html

Out of 100%, blacks kill whites 5% more than whites kill blacks. Both pale in comparison to whites killing whites and blacks killing blacks.

Seems to me the bigger problem is races killing themselves, not each other.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 01:12 PM
My original statement was:

To which you responded by claiming I was brainwashed by Jews. You then asserted that black on white crime vastly outnumbers white on black crime. You have since refused to back up your assertion.

According to the way I do math, there is no "vastly" anything.

RELATIONSHIP PERCENT
White kills white 46.1%
Black kills black 40.7%
Black kills white 8.5%
White kills black 3.5%
Other kills other 0.6%
Other kills white 0.4%
White kills other 0.2%
Black kills other 0.1%
Other kills black 0.0%
Total 100.0%

http://www.benbest.com/lifeext/murder.html

Out of 100%, blacks kill whites 5% more than whites kill blacks. Both pale in comparison to whites killing whites and blacks killing blacks.

Seems to me the bigger problem is races killing themselves, not each other.

Your stats show that blacks are over twice more likely to kill a white than a white kill black. I'd call that pretty vast

OCA
02-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Your stats show that blacks are over twice more likely to kill a white than a white kill black. I'd call that pretty vast

Yeah but 8.5 to 3.5 is pretty low despite the 5 percent jump. The whole point of those stats is to show that races kill like races far more than they kill other races.

I think the Sage got his ass kicked after he popped off to a brother and now he's pissed! I surmise he has little mans disease based upon his physical stature.

Gunny
02-04-2007, 01:46 PM

Guess it all depends on how you want to define "vast." When the numbers are insignificant to the total, I don't consider that "vast."

Blacks make up 12.8% of the US population. Whites make up 80.2%.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

SO how many less blacks does it take to equal 10% than whites? And I'll use an analogy based on some numbers Gen Mundy, then CMC, gave on some nightly news program and got crucified for.

If 10% of a class black, and 90% white, in a class of 100, 9 whites can fail to swim qual at a rate of 10% failure. If 9 blacks fail to swim qual, that's a 90% rate of failure. If just one black fails, that's a 10% failure rate. If one white fails, it's 1.something %.

So, my question would have to be what are the ACTUAL numbers? Whites could easily kill more blacks and still have a lower percentage rate based on total numbers. Not saying they do. Just pointing something out.

Hugh Lincoln
02-04-2007, 03:16 PM

Fair question.

1. Publicize it so that folks know what's going on.
2. Stop blaming "whitey" for the criminal actions of blacks.
3. Allow whites to protect themselves against violent criminal attacks by blacks without fear of being hit with a "hate crime" for doing so.
4. Educate white people about the facts so that they know to protect themselves.
5. Create safe zones where blacks are not allowed so that whites can live in peace.

Yeah, I know the last one's radical, but I'm serious.

The ClayTaurus
02-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Fair question.

3. Allow whites to protect themselves against violent criminal attacks by blacks without fear of being hit with a "hate crime" for doing so.
4. Educate white people about the facts so that they know to protect themselves.
5. Create safe zones where blacks are not allowed so that whites can live in peace.

Yeah, I know the last one's radical, but I'm serious.Safe zones?:lmao:

OCA
02-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Fair question.

So lets say you get the safe zones what are you gonna do with the wiggers? LMFAO!:eek:

Gunny
02-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Fair question.

Publicize WHAT, exactly? That blacks kill whites? DO look at the numbers. Do we also publicise that whites have a 5 times better chance of being killed by whites than blacks?

WHO exactly is doing this?

As far as I am aware anyone, regardless of race is allowed to defend themselves against a threat to their life, even a perceived one.

And again, what about the 46.1% of whites who kill whites? Ignore them and concentrate on the 8.5%?

What "facts" do you feel whites need to be educated about?

The last one's not just radical, it's racist, unConstitutional, and based on ignoring the actual facts in favor of racial hatred.

red states rule
02-04-2007, 06:09 PM
How libs view racism:

The liberal media has circled the wagons around Sen Joe Biden. After saying how Sen Obama is "the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright, and clean, and a nice - looking guy".

The liberal media has "reported" these remarks as an "oops", a gaffe, a skip of the tongue, or ignored the comments.

If it was a Republican who uttered these remarks, the liberal media, the Democrats, and blacks leaders would be demanding his/her resignation.

Case in point: Sen George Allen. Sen Allen said one word : macaca and has savaged for months for his racist comment. This was the deciding factor in Sen Allen losing his Senate seat. The only difference is party affiliation which is the deciding factor on how to "report" the comments

This is not Sen Biden's first "oops". A few months ago he said "In Delaware....you cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking"

These comments were also brushed aside. It is clear you can say insulting racist comments and get a pass from the liberal media if you are a liberal Democrat.

Sen Robert Byrd used the "N" word three times in a Fox News interview a few years ago, and was not held repsonsible for his actions. he was given yet another pass

However, Trent Lott and George Allen were never given the benfit of the doubt by the liberal media. In the liberal media, if you are a white conservative you must be racist.

jillian
02-05-2007, 03:58 PM

See:

* Colin Ferguson
* The Beltway Sniper(s)
* The Zebra killings
* The Wichita massacre

Howard Beach -- Chased black teen onto the belt parkway.
Amadou Diallo
Abner Louima
KKK Lynchings

and that's just off the top of my head. Want to compare the number of blacks victimized by whites versus the number of whites victimized by blacks. The truth is most crime is white on white or black on black and most organized efforts have been white against black.

Hobbit
02-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Howard Beach -- Chased black teen onto the belt parkway.
Amadou Diallo
Abner Louima
KKK Lynchings

and that's just off the top of my head. Want to compare the number of blacks victimized by whites versus the number of whites victimized by blacks. The truth is most crime is white on white or black on black and most organized efforts have been white against black.

All of Lincoln's incidents are recent. I'm sure if he went all the way back to the 60s, like you did with the KKK lynchings, he could find more. Just to give you an example of what he's talking about, let's talk demographics.

It is safe for a young black man to walk around the predominantly white North Fulton County in the metro Atlanta area. It is even safe for such a man to walk through almost entirely white White County, even though the people there are sometimes a bit behind the times and racism is still a problem. A white man of any age or income level is not safe walking down the street in the predominantly black areas of southern Atlanta.

If a white person of any age or income level is seen walking or even driving around southeast Washington D.C., that person is given an escort by police back to the safer areas of the city, because that person is very likely to be shot.

The last time I heard of a group of rednecks beating a black man for no reason, there was an APB out with a hard search being done until they were all found. It is, however, quite commonplace in certain areas, mainly urban areas, for groups of young black men will drive around until they see a white guy alone, then beat him until he stops moving, just for the hell of it. I have been targetted by one such group, but intimidated them out of trying it. A friend I have was not so lucky, and while he managed to get away, he had to have several dozen stiches, spend the night in the hospital, put up with a closed eye for 6 days, and could barely move for over a week. Both times the police kinda shrugged their shoulders and said there wasn't really anything they could do about it.

Then let's not forget about the fact that very few black on white crimes make national news while EVERY white on black crime is on every TV station within 30 minutes of anybody finding out about it.

jillian
02-05-2007, 04:18 PM
All of Lincoln's incidents are recent. I'm sure if he went all the way back to the 60s, like you did with the KKK lynchings, he could find more. Just to give you an example of what he's talking about, let's talk demographics.

It is safe for a young black man to walk around the predominantly white North Fulton County in the metro Atlanta area. It is even safe for such a man to walk through almost entirely white White County, even though the people there are sometimes a bit behind the times and racism is still a problem. A white man of any age or income level is not safe walking down the street in the predominantly black areas of southern Atlanta.

If a white person of any age or income level is seen walking or even driving around southeast Washington D.C., that person is given an escort by police back to the safer areas of the city, because that person is very likely to be shot.

The last time I heard of a group of rednecks beating a black man for no reason, there was an APB out with a hard search being done until they were all found. It is, however, quite commonplace in certain areas, mainly urban areas, for groups of young black men will drive around until they see a white guy alone, then beat him until he stops moving, just for the hell of it. I have been targetted by one such group, but intimidated them out of trying it. A friend I have was not so lucky, and while he managed to get away, he had to have several dozen stiches, spend the night in the hospital, put up with a closed eye for 6 days, and could barely move for over a week. Both times the police kinda shrugged their shoulders and said there wasn't really anything they could do about it.

Then let's not forget about the fact that very few black on white crimes make national news while EVERY white on black crime is on every TV station within 30 minutes of anybody finding out about it.

Louima and Diallo are old news? The guy who was just killed by an undercover who was drinking as part of his undercover assignment was old news?

Come on.

BTW, I live in an urban area. I have never seen what you're talking about. I just haven't. I'm sorry your friend got hurt, but I'd say that trying to make it seem as if it's only blacks who endanger whites is simply silly.

Hobbit
02-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Louima and Diallo are old news? The guy who was just killed by an undercover who was drinking as part of his undercover assignment was old news?

Come on.

BTW, I live in an urban area. I have never seen what you're talking about. I just haven't. I'm sorry your friend got hurt, but I'd say that trying to make it seem as if it's only blacks who endanger whites is simply silly.

Are you blind AND stupid?!

I commented that ALL of Lincoln's stuff was recent, while not ALL of your stuff was. SOME of it was, but the KKK lynchings are so old that I thought you were going to start bringing up slave executions to claim that white on black violence was worse. I see you do this all the time. Either you deliberately misunderstand a VERY simple point to attempt to discredit your detractors, or you are actually stupid.

And as for this kind of crap you see in urban areas, you must not ever watch the news or have any friends, because it happens ALL the time. Every day.