PDA

View Full Version : First Republican Speaker of the House Since Newt Gingrich?

FakeNewsSux
07-27-2018, 01:23 AM
Am I dreaming or could this really happen?:

“Should the American people entrust us with the majority again in the 116th Congress, I plan to run for Speaker of the House to bring real change to the House of Representatives,” Jordan said in a statement Thursday.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2018/07/26/its-official-jim-jordan-is-running-for-house-speaker/

Noir
07-27-2018, 03:25 AM
Wasn’t this guy embroiled in in a child rape case, and he said it was weird timing for it all to be happening (i.e. a conspiracy?) I never heard the outcome of that but I assume he was exonerated?

FakeNewsSux
07-27-2018, 10:39 AM
Wasn’t this guy embroiled in in a child rape case, and he said it was weird timing for it all to be happening (i.e. a conspiracy?) I never heard the outcome of that but I assume he was exonerated?

If you consider 20 something collegiate wrestlers to be children, then yes. Rep. Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University when the athletic department doctor was accused of sexually molesting multiple wrestlers. The funny thing was that no formal complaint was ever filed at the time against a 50 something doctor who was supposedly molesting a bunch of 20 something collegiate wrestlers. The charges were made years after the doctor died so he was unable to defend himself. Also, the charges of failure to act were never leveled against Jordan until, as a member of the House Freedom Caucus, was beginning to apply pressure on Deputy AG Rosenstein for failing to release documents under subpoena by the House for months. Equally as interesting, once Rep. Jordan spoke up to dispute the charges, the media dropped the story. Funny how slimy swamp creatures can get.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-27-2018, 12:52 PM
Jordan would be perfect for speaker of the house. RINO Ryan is a disgusting little spineless establishment turd. He can't be gone soon enough. I'm ashamed to say he's from Wisconsin. He's really no better than the slimy little democrap twit from WI, Rep. Kind.