PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

darin
07-28-2018, 05:55 PM
What are some of yours?

When people say "...exact same..." because exact MEANS same.

When people say "Great white shark" - instead of 'white shark'...it's not a Great WHITE....It's a Great WHITE SHARK.

When, during sex, a woman screams out the wrong name. I mean really, she knows GOOD and well my name is NOT "Somebody help!".

aboutime
07-28-2018, 06:22 PM
Liars
Stupid People
Hypocrites
Politicians
Most Drivers
Dishonesty
and last, but not least....People who REFUSE to admit...they are everything I listed.:laugh:

CSM
07-28-2018, 07:31 PM
What are some of yours?

When people say "Great white shark" - instead of 'white shark'...it's not a Great WHITE....It's a Great WHITE SHARK.

When, during sex, a woman screams out the wrong name. I mean really, she knows GOOD and well my name is NOT "Somebody help!".

Sex?? Heck during foreplay I get "What's wrong with you?"

Mr. P
07-28-2018, 09:04 PM
"that being said"....really, I guess that means that now you'll say what you really mean!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2018, 01:42 PM
What are some of yours?

When, during sex, a woman screams out the wrong name. I mean really, she knows GOOD and well my name is NOT "Somebody help!"

Myself, when upon the finishing moment of great and hot lovemaking these clear words ring out---"Oh god, please never let this feeling stop.!"
I mean what an ego massive booster..
I am trying to recall what she says, but i can never remember A WORD OF IT -- because the repeated screaming over and over again of the quote given above, has -ME- hoarse, my throat aching and MY HEARING ANYTHING SHE MAY HAVE EVER SAID IMPOSSIBLE! ;) ;) --TYR

aboutime
07-29-2018, 03:25 PM
For all of you MACHO dudes reading this out there...."What are three words in sex that mean SMALL?"

Answer....scroll down...

"IS IT IN?" ":laugh:

Elessar
07-29-2018, 04:06 PM
For all of you MACHO dudes reading this out there...."What are three words in sex that mean SMALL?"

Answer....scroll down...

"IS IT IN?" ":laugh:

You Goof! :laugh:

aboutime
07-29-2018, 05:08 PM
You Goof! :laugh:

Thanks. Don't forget....Deplorable too!:laugh::laugh:

Elessar
07-29-2018, 05:12 PM
Thanks. Don't forget....Deplorable too!:laugh::laugh:

Gotcha!......:beer:

SassyLady
07-30-2018, 03:12 AM
Pet Peeve ... men who talk about what is said before, during and after sex.

darin
07-30-2018, 03:35 AM
Pet Peeve ... men who talk about what is said before, during and after sex.

Where do you draw the line? I mean right now i'm talking about things we've said technically BEFORE you and me have had sex...I mean not that we will...but it IS 'before'....how soon is too soon?

I'm a little sad...i set this whole thread to use my joke about "somebody help"...nobody mentioned it

SassyLady
07-30-2018, 03:41 AM
Where do you draw the line? I mean right now i'm talking about things we've said technically BEFORE you and me have had sex...I mean not that we will...but it IS 'before'....how soon is too soon?

I'm a little sad...i set this whole thread to use my joke about "somebody help"...nobody mentioned it

1. What is said in bedroom. Maybe after that should ever happen (you and me), I'll change my mind.

2. Because I don't believe anyone would say that to you!

:coffee:

darin
07-30-2018, 03:45 AM
1. What is said in bedroom. Maybe after that should ever happen (you and me), I'll change my mind.

2. Because I don't believe anyone would say that to you!

:coffee:

:D

we'd be too exhausted to talk.

Phrases I most-frequently hear from women:

"You're such a good friend! Like a brother to me!"

"Why aren't there any men like YOU available?"

(pointing at me) "That's HIM, OFFICER!!!"

SassyLady
07-30-2018, 03:48 AM
:D

we'd be too exhausted to talk.

Phrases I most-frequently hear from women:

"You're such a good friend! Like a brother to me!"

"Why aren't there any men like YOU available?"

(pointing at me) "That's HIM, OFFICER!!!"

Haha ... I'd use the Officer one ... especially if you decided to run.

darin
07-30-2018, 03:51 AM
Haha ... I'd use the Officer one ... especially if you decided to run.

oh behave!! :D