PDA

View Full Version : If anyone wants a real fight

Roomy
08-23-2007, 11:25 AM
here I am.

All except OCA, I am sick to death of beating on the pimply scrawny necked nancyboy.:laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
I try not to fight with OCA. I rarely agree with him, but I freely acknowledge that he is a very intelligent person with good points.

glockmail
08-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Roomy you remind me of this kid who lived down the hall during my freshman year of college. Hid name was Ken. Normally Ken would be a pimple on the face of the earth, but when he drank a beer he'd pick fights. That's all it took was one beer to completely change this guys personality. This happened about 10-12 times during the first semester. One time he went after a tough kid, for the sake of story telling lets call him OCA.

Ol' Ken's standing in the hallway after his one beer in his now familar delusional trance. OCA walks by, barely looks at him, rolls his eyes and walks on. Ken follows him down the hall, fuming, saying "he looked at me like I was a zero!". OCA ignores him and walks out to the third story deck in the center of this dorm building, grabs a beer out of a cooler and starts milling around with his buddies.

Ken just can't help himself, keeps saying "he looked at me like I was a zero!" over and over. OCA continues to ignore him and the rest of us are just LOAO at this madman, except for the girls who are getting worried about what is about to happen. Finally OCA's had enough and tells Ken to go back in his room and sleep it off. That sets Ken off and he storms towards OCA, who promptly levels him with one solid punch to Ken's nose. Ol' Ken spent an hour or so passed out on the deck while we all ignored him and had our little party.

dan
08-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Ahhhh, Rommy's funny. Nobody should get all worked up over him, he cracks me up.:cheers2:

glockmail
08-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Ahhhh, Rommy's funny. Nobody should get all worked up over him, he cracks me up.:cheers2:

Same thing with Ken. He was good for a lot of laughs, just that they were all at his expense.

One night he wandered into my room while about 4 of us were drinking beers. He starts in on me that night- I guss it was my turn. I ignored him for a while while the other guys just sat there and shook their heads. Finally I asked him: "Ken, do you want to take this outside?" and his eyes got real big and he fumes "I'll fight you you cocksuckah". My friends are all grinning ear to ear. So he walks to the door, opens it, walks out, and I shut the door after him and lock it. My friends are all giving me the "high five" and we are LOAO while Ken's out there swearing and screaming at us all. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 01:07 PM

Roomy's a cool guy...............

Pale Rider
08-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Same thing with Ken. He was good for a lot of laughs, just that they were all at his expense.

One night he wandered into my room while about 4 of us were drinking beers. He starts in on me that night- I guss it was my turn. I ignored him for a while while the other guys just sat there and shook their heads. Finally I asked him: "Ken, do you want to take this outside?" and his eyes got real big and he fumes "I'll fight you you cocksuckah". My friends are all grinning ear to ear. So he walks to the door, opens it, walks out, and I shut the door after him and lock it. My friends are all giving me the "high five" and we are LOAO while Ken's out there swearing and screaming at us all. :laugh2:

I wonder if Ken is still alive?

OCA
08-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Roomy's a cool guy...............

:ssex::gay:

OCA
08-23-2007, 02:17 PM
here I am.

All except OCA, I am sick to death of beating on the pimply scrawny necked nancyboy.:laugh2:

ROTFLMFAO!

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 02:18 PM
ROTFLMFAO!

Brit insults just don't seem to pack the punch of American ones, do they? They always still manage to sound kind of civilized, lol.

OCA
08-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Brit insults just don't seem to pack the punch of American ones, do they? They always still manage to sound kind of civilized, lol.

He's not British Abbey, he's Irish Gypsy better known as a pikey.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 02:26 PM

I must have missed that amongst all the beer talk. :laugh2:

OCA
08-23-2007, 02:29 PM
I must have missed that amongst all the beer talk. :laugh2:

You didn't miss anything my dear you just didn't pick up on the telltale signs.

jackass
08-23-2007, 02:40 PM

Hey FU OCA!! Dont try and stick him on the Irish!!! :laugh2:

OCA
08-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Hey FU OCA!! Dont try and stick him on the Irish!!! :laugh2:

Ok Scottish Gypsy.

Pale Rider
08-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Whatever he is... if you know roomy, he's just fucking around. He's always like that.

glockmail
08-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Ok Scottish Gypsy. As a Scots-Irish bahstid myself, I don't want him in either camp.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Well, I'm Italian, Hungarian, and Greek, so I'll take him. How could it hurt?

glockmail
08-23-2007, 03:38 PM
I wonder if Ken is still alive? I don't see how that would be possible.

glockmail
08-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Yowser! What a combo. And 5-8 to boot! :dance:

OCA
08-23-2007, 04:01 PM

ABBEY! All this time and you just now mention that you have some of the golden(Greek you clowns!) blood in you?

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 04:06 PM
ABBEY! All this time and you just now mention that you have some of the golden(Greek you clowns!) blood in you?

I thought I had mentioned it.

My mother's father was 100% Greek, from the old country, too.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Yowser! What a combo. And 5-8 to boot! :dance:

Sicilian & Greek. My poor 100% English husband never knew what hit him. :laugh2:

OCA
08-23-2007, 04:17 PM
I thought I had mentioned it.

My mother's father was 100% Greek, from the old country, too.

You probably don't know this answer but do some research if you don't and find out where in God's country he came from.

If you are pontissa I can no longer associate with you:poke:

Abbey Marie
08-23-2007, 04:21 PM
You probably don't know this answer but do some research if you don't and find out where in God's country he came from.

If you are pontissa I can no longer associate with you:poke:

That's going to take some doing, but I'll try my best. :)

glockmail
08-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Sicilian & Greek. My poor 100% English husband never knew what hit him. :laugh2: I'd give the lucky man more credit. ;)

glockmail
08-23-2007, 04:29 PM

If you are pontissa I can no longer associate with you:poke: A greek is a greek is a greek. :poke:

nevadamedic
08-23-2007, 04:57 PM
I'd give the lucky man more credit. ;)

Anyways, Abbey is as harmless as a mouse. :laugh2:

Kathianne
08-23-2007, 07:00 PM
I wonder if Ken is still alive?

Just what I was going to say, but I can't rep ya, gotta pass it around. :(

Yurt
08-23-2007, 08:15 PM
I think Roomy owes us all a round o' beer.

manu1959
08-23-2007, 08:32 PM
roomy is a gerodie i thought......

as for abbey siclian and greek......sounds like fun.....say no more

Roomy
08-24-2007, 02:48 AM
:laugh2: That was a lovely welcome back, thank you all very much:laugh2:

Glock, I am shocked, I knew you loved me, but not that much:cheers2: I only wish you wouldn't refer to yourself in the third person, Kenny, it was a little offputting:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

shattered
08-24-2007, 06:15 AM
I think Roomy owes us all a round o' beer.

He's too friggen cheap, and greedy.:slap:

diuretic
08-24-2007, 06:25 AM
He's too friggen cheap, and greedy.:slap:

Careful he might shout us a round of Newcastle Brown Ale or as I've heard it called, "Lost in Space on Saturday Night" :laugh2:

dan
08-24-2007, 07:03 AM
Careful he might shout us a round of Newcastle Brown Ale or as I've heard it called, "Lost in Space on Saturday Night"

I love Newcastle, it's my favorite import. Now, go drink a Foster's, you!:laugh2:

remie
08-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Careful he might shout us a round of Newcastle Brown Ale or as I've heard it called, "Lost in Space on Saturday Night" :laugh2:

Ah Newcastle, maybe my favorite.

diuretic
08-24-2007, 08:14 AM
I love Newcastle, it's my favorite import. Now, go drink a Foster's, you!:laugh2:

Please..........not a Foster's....it's nearly as bad as VB, gives me a real headache :laugh2:

diuretic
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Ah Newcastle, maybe my favorite.

It's a fine beer indeed, just that it's a sort of lunatic soup :laugh2:

dan
08-24-2007, 08:40 AM
Please..........not a Foster's....it's nearly as bad as VB, gives me a real headache :laugh2:

I've never had it, but I had a friend my freshman year of college who was from Australia, and he hated it. And, of course, there were tons of retards who used to ask him if he liked Foster's and Outback and stuff like that all the time.

diuretic
08-24-2007, 08:47 AM
I've never had it, but I had a friend my freshman year of college who was from Australia, and he hated it. And, of course, there were tons of retards who used to ask him if he liked Foster's and Outback and stuff like that all the time.

Foster's did a brilliant marketing thing, if they relied on domestic sales though they'd be out of business :laugh2: I don't like it or VB because it's a bit sort of chemical tasting and it really does give me a headache even if I only have a couple of drinks. I went to an Outback when I was in Tx in 1996, what a great place it was (it was in Corpus from memory). I showed the waitress the front of the menu card thingie and showed her one of the towns I was stationed in, it was on the front of the menu and the manager said I could take the menu with me, which was good fun. I still have it. Tell you what though, I couldn't even begin to order the Bloomin' Onion :laugh2:

glockmail
08-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Foster's did a brilliant marketing thing, if they relied on domestic sales though they'd be out of business :laugh2: I don't like it or VB because it's a bit sort of chemical tasting and it really does give me a headache even if I only have a couple of drinks. I went to an Outback when I was in Tx in 1996, what a great place it was (it was in Corpus from memory). I showed the waitress the front of the menu card thingie and showed her one of the towns I was stationed in, it was on the front of the menu and the manager said I could take the menu with me, which was good fun. I still have it. Tell you what though, I couldn't even begin to order the Bloomin' Onion :laugh2: You dipshit- they meant that you should take the waitress with you. :poke:

dan
08-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Tell you what though, I couldn't even begin to order the Bloomin' Onion :laugh2:

Bloomin' Onions rock! Just try and eat a few pieces off that thing, you can practically feel your arteries clogging!

diuretic
08-24-2007, 09:19 AM
You dipshit- they meant that you should take the waitress with you. :poke:

Blast! She was cute too. But then I was married in those days so I suppose taking the menu card thingie was best.

diuretic
08-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Bloomin' Onions rock! Just try and eat a few pieces off that thing, you can practically feel your arteries clogging!

I am really, really glad I didn't try it then :laugh2:

glockmail
08-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Blast! She was cute too. But then I was married in those days so I suppose taking the menu card thingie was best. Since you "was" married, the cute waitress would have simply sped up the inevitable. Your once chance of true happiness is gone. Sorry, man. :cry:

5stringJeff
08-24-2007, 10:10 AM
As a Scots-Irish bahstid myself, I don't want him in either camp.

100% American... 10th generation. My ancestors are from Virginia and North Carolina! :salute: :salute: :salute:

glockmail
08-24-2007, 11:54 AM
100% American... 10th generation. My ancestors are from Virginia and North Carolina! :salute: :salute: :salute: Cherokee?

darin
08-24-2007, 11:59 AM

I have a suspicion you are VERY hot.

Got any German in ya?

Want some?

:D

Abbey Marie
08-24-2007, 12:08 PM

Got any German in ya?

Want some?

Top Secret: I know a little German. He's sitting over there

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Top Secret: I know a little German. He's sitting over there

Well if it's Darin were talking about it definatly is a little German :laugh2:

darin
08-24-2007, 12:19 PM
absolutely. I'm only about 4" - but a LOT of women don't like it that wide.

glockmail
08-24-2007, 12:21 PM

Got any German in ya?

Want some?

New technology has enabled me to turn Abbey's monitor into a remote controlled camera. Here's the result:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/woat_bio_roselyn.jpg

glockmail
08-24-2007, 12:23 PM
You and Nevada need to have a dustpan contest. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-24-2007, 12:31 PM
New technology has enabled me to turn Abbey's monitor into a remote controlled camera. Here's the result:

She's purdy. :salute:

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 12:33 PM

Didn't you mean to say 4mm?

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 12:37 PM

Your monitors messed up. This would be Abbey's picture.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5958/ynzj5.jpg

5stringJeff
08-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Cherokee?

I do have some Native American in me (Cherokee and Choctaw), but I'm referring to my European ancestors who arrived in the mid-1600s.

glockmail
08-24-2007, 01:27 PM
I do have some Native American in me (Cherokee and Choctaw), but I'm referring to my European ancestors who arrived in the mid-1600s. I thought we were all talking ancestry here. In that case my ancestry is 100% American from New Jersey, Massachusetts and Nova Scotia (which is in Canada, a suburb of America).:laugh2:

OCA
08-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Your monitors messed up. This would be Abbey's picture.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5958/ynzj5.jpg

You have zero class and taste.

The skank in your pick isn't even good enough to clean the one in Darin's pic toilet.

OCA
08-24-2007, 02:49 PM

And again everybody is turned on by a Southern European, Meditteranean possibly middle eastern looking gal.

Swarthy tones rule.

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 02:58 PM
You have zero class and taste.

The skank in your pick isn't even good enough to clean the one in Darin's pic toilet.

:laugh2: Like your one to talk about class. Obviously your the one with no taste.:fu:

glockmail
08-24-2007, 04:27 PM
And again everybody is turned on by a Southern European, Meditteranean possibly middle eastern looking gal.

Swarthy tones rule. She's Portable-Rican. http://www.maximonline.com/todays_girl/index_magnified.aspx?id=2014

darin
08-24-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm swarthy

glockmail
08-24-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm swarthy Yeah. You're a hottie. :smoke:

5stringJeff
08-24-2007, 05:29 PM
I thought we were all talking ancestry here. In that case my ancestry is 100% American from New Jersey, Massachusetts and Nova Scotia (which is in Canada, a suburb of America).:laugh2:

That is my ancestry... 100% American for the last 350 years!

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah. You're a hottie. :smoke:

Why don't you two get a room?

Yurt
08-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Has roomy been back?

Come on roomy. Pour a beer and come back to your thread.

And you still owe us all one.

Don't hide in mummy's closet now....

:coffee:

Kathianne
08-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Foster's did a brilliant marketing thing, if they relied on domestic sales though they'd be out of business :laugh2: I don't like it or VB because it's a bit sort of chemical tasting and it really does give me a headache even if I only have a couple of drinks. I went to an Outback when I was in Tx in 1996, what a great place it was (it was in Corpus from memory). I showed the waitress the front of the menu card thingie and showed her one of the towns I was stationed in, it was on the front of the menu and the manager said I could take the menu with me, which was good fun. I still have it. Tell you what though, I couldn't even begin to order the Bloomin' Onion :laugh2:

Best thing on Outback's current menu, Crab Legs! They rock. Shells are cut and just lift, dip, eat. Heaven!

OCA
08-24-2007, 08:47 PM
:laugh2: Like your one to talk about class. Obviously your the one with no taste.:fu:

And you are currently with wife, woman? No?

Does your daughter talk to you? No?

Please, respond only when spoken to, you've obviously been gelded.

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 08:55 PM
And you are currently with wife, woman? No?

Does your daughter talk to you? No?

Please, respond only when spoken to, you've obviously been gelded.

You have no right to talk about my daughter and you are a real piece of shit to throw something like that in someones face especially because of what happened with her.

OCA
08-24-2007, 08:59 PM
You have no right to talk about my daughter and you are a real piece of shit to throw something like that in someones face especially because of what happened with her.

Should've never mentioned it on the board because once its mentioned its in play.

Yes, i'm a piece of shit but pieces of shit always come out on top.

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Should've never mentioned it on the board because once its mentioned its in play.

Yes, i'm a piece of shit but pieces of shit always come out on top.

The only thing you will ever come out on top of is a pile of shit.

You have no fucking right to throw something like that in anyones face. I told people so they could understand what im going through and what is going on. You are nothing more then a piece of shit. A 40 year old who throws little fucking temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. You are the rudest and unclassiest person I have ever talked to and you will rot in hell.

OCA
08-24-2007, 09:10 PM

You have no fucking right to throw something like that in anyones face. I told people so they could understand what im going through and what is going on. You are nothing more then a piece of shit. A 40 year old who throws little fucking temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. You are the rudest and unclassiest person I have ever talked to and you will rot in hell.

I always get my way, haven't you noticed? Is RSR around? No? See, I always get my way.

Temper tantrums? Hardly. I guess you classify the half of the board that has beat the fuck out of you at one time or another as having temper tantrums, I guess we have no legitimate beef with your ruination of the board, I guess all the polls that have gone AGAINST you are figments of our imagination.

Why not stop embarassing yourself and leave already?

OCA
08-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Oh, and the unwritten rule on messageboards is if you post it then its fairplay to talk about it and turn it around and use it against someone if the need arises, thats why i'm smart and not a dumb motherfucker like you, I talk about nothing personal on here.

OCA
08-24-2007, 09:14 PM

Lets face it Nevada, i've already come out on top, you know it, I know it, the whole board knows it.

I own you.

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 09:14 PM
I always get my way, haven't you noticed? Is RSR around? No? See, I always get my way.

Temper tantrums? Hardly. I guess you classify the half of the board that has beat the fuck out of you at one time or another as having temper tantrums, I guess we have no legitimate beef with your ruination of the board, I guess all the polls that have gone AGAINST you are figments of our imagination.

Why not stop embarassing yourself and leave already?

First of all losing polls by one or two votes doesn't matter. Second of all I am not going anywhere so get that through your fat head. You are the onlyone who is embarrassing yourself by your immature and babylike tendancies. As far as half the board kicking my ass at one time or another, thank you I needed a good laugh tonight.

OCA
08-24-2007, 09:21 PM
First of all losing polls by one or two votes doesn't matter. Second of all I am not going anywhere so get that through your fat head. You are the onlyone who is embarrassing yourself by your immature and babylike tendancies. As far as half the board kicking my ass at one time or another, thank you I needed a good laugh tonight.

One or two votes? Hey you are right, consider it a moral victory........although in the "annoying Nevada" poll it was found that a few people including yourself voted at least twice(how I have no idea but it was funny as shit!).

Lets see, you've had your ass handed to you daily by at least me and Gunny, Shattered has whipped you a few times and various other members have pummelled you a time or two. You can't debate, you can't flame, you can't spell........you can't do shit.

You're an embarrassment to conservatism.

diuretic
08-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Best thing on Outback's current menu, Crab Legs! They rock. Shells are cut and just lift, dip, eat. Heaven!

Sounds very good. They should be muddies though :coffee:

http://www.sunfish.com.au/html/mud_crab.html

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 12:42 AM
One or two votes? Hey you are right, consider it a moral victory........although in the "annoying Nevada" poll it was found that a few people including yourself voted at least twice(how I have no idea but it was funny as shit!).

Lets see, you've had your ass handed to you daily by at least me and Gunny, Shattered has whipped you a few times and various other members have pummelled you a time or two. You can't debate, you can't flame, you can't spell........you can't do shit.

You're an embarrassment to conservatism.

Wow I guess you lie so much that it's normal for you. You can only vote once in a poll dipshit, but it doesn't matter. I know the truth and thats all that matters. You've been proven time after time that you are a liar and a fake, this just proves it once again.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 02:48 AM
Once a month for about 5 days OCA becomes a little moody, I wonder what thats all about, shall we call you Michelle?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Wow I guess you lie so much that it's normal for you. You can only vote once in a poll dipshit, but it doesn't matter. I know the truth and thats all that matters. You've been proven time after time that you are a liar and a fake, this just proves it once again.

Sure, care to prove me a liar...............on anything?

I think you got this backwards, you've been shown to actually be a welfare cheat...........thats a fact.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Sure, care to prove me a liar...............on anything?

I think you got this backwards, you've been shown to actually be a welfare cheat...........thats a fact.

I can prove you are a liar Michelle:dance:

OCA
08-25-2007, 10:47 AM
I can prove you are a liar Michelle:dance:

Go for it Pikey.

If you are unsuccessful you leave the board, ok?

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Go for it Pikey.

If you are unsuccessful you leave the board, ok?

OK, If I prove you are a liar, you leave, ok:laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:26 PM
OK, If I prove you are a liar, you leave, ok:laugh2:

Leave MY board? Not a chance, prove i'm a liar.

Psst........you and I both know you can't.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Leave MY board? Not a chance, prove i'm a liar.

Psst........you and I both know you can't.

Just as I thought Michelle, I own you and you are shitting your nappy once again:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:ask me nicely and i might leave you alone, or better still, ask Jim to ask me nicely for you:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Just as I thought Michelle, I own you and you are shitting your nappy once again:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:ask me nicely and i might leave you alone, or better still, ask Jim to ask me nicely for you:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Roomy, i've fucked you up the ass here so much that you can taste whether or not i've shaved my balls.

You've got to be fucking kidding! :lol:

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Roomy, i've fucked you up the ass here so much that you can taste whether or not i've shaved my balls.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:another lie easily proved:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:34 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:another lie easily proved:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Prove it then if its so easy.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:35 PM
As Freddie and the Dreamers sang "You were made for me".:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:46 PM
As Freddie and the Dreamers sang "You were made for me".:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well then after two years you think you could make me yours then, still waiting.

Hey remember when you got banned and then I came along and increased the time to 3 months? That was funnier than shit, wasn't it?

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Well then after two years you think you could make me yours then, still waiting.

Hey remember when you got banned and then I came along and increased the time to 3 months? That was funnier than shit, wasn't it?

It was as funny as fuck:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Remember when you had the power to do that? :laugh2::laugh2:What happened? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Shall I remind everyone?:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:54 PM
It was as funny as fuck:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Remember when you had the power to do that? :laugh2::laugh2:What happened? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Shall I remind everyone?:laugh2::laugh2:

Be my guest, nothing to hide since it was all my doing.

But hey at least I was there once, you've always been a pissant.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Be my guest, nothing to hide since it was all my doing.

But hey at least I was there once, you've always been a pissant.
As long as you don't hold grudges we should get along fine and dandy Michelle:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 02:30 PM

What happened?!?

OCA
08-25-2007, 02:35 PM
What happened?!?

Well you know how i've been fucking up your sorry ass here? Well I was a mod here and we banned a couple of douchebags named Dirt McGirt and Dr. Chump........they ran to USMB and started running their pieholes, kind of like you do, in fact they might've been a step up from you, they actually understood politics a little, so I took a stroll over there and proceeded to dismember them but in the process revealed some priveliged information which got me dropped from staff.

Don't worry, you'd never in a million years be considered for staff here so you don't have to worry about releasing priveliged info.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Well you know how i've been fucking up your sorry ass here? Well I was a mod here and we banned a couple of douchebags named Dirt McGirt and Dr. Chump........they ran to USMB and started running their pieholes, kind of like you do, in fact they might've been a step up from you, they actually understood politics a little, so I took a stroll over there and proceeded to dismember them but in the process revealed some priveliged information which got me dropped from staff.

Don't worry, you'd never in a million years be considered for staff here so you don't have to worry about releasing priveliged info.

In other words you can't be trusted to keep your fucking mouth shut and not tell lies or abuse the power, what a complete douche you are, neither wonder everybody takes the fucking piss out of you you thick bastard:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 02:42 PM

I've always known you are a homo, but I never expected you to admit it. I am rather surprised that you picked Roomy to come out to though...........

OCA
08-25-2007, 02:43 PM
In other words you can't be trusted to keep your fucking mouth shut and not tell lies or abuse the power, what a complete douche you are, neither wonder everybody takes the fucking piss out of you you thick bastard:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Heat of the battle, i'll do whatever I have to in order to come out on top, i'm dirty that way, and there is no doubt that I came out on top in that exchange............God told me so.

I never abused power...........ever.

I am the epitomy of class here.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Heat of the battle, i'll do whatever I have to in order to come out on top, i'm dirty that way, and there is no doubt that I came out on top in that exchange............God told me so.

I never abused power...........ever.

I am the epitomy of class here.

I don't think so. Dirt and Grump always knocked your end in, infact I don't think I have ever seen you win one.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 03:05 PM
I've always known you are a homo, but I never expected you to admit it. I am rather surprised that you picked Roomy to come out to though...........

Again, let a couple of veterans go at it, you are excluded from this until you prove your worthiness.

Funny though that a queer choice apologist call me "queer"..........Nevada you are good only for a laugh.

OCA
08-25-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't think so. Dirt and Grump always knocked your end in, infact I don't think I have ever seen you win one.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Roomy..............even that statement is outside of your usual realm of dishonesty.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Roomy..............even that statement is outside of your usual realm of dishonesty.

I am done for tonight my little fat Greek friend, I am off to watch a tv, see you soon.:fu::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Again, let a couple of veterans go at it, you are excluded from this until you prove your worthiness.

Funny though that a queer choice apologist call me "queer"..........Nevada you are good only for a laugh.

:fu:

OCA
08-25-2007, 03:16 PM
:fu:

Nice reply.

You understand now why you are regarded as a joke?

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Nice reply.

You understand now why you are regarded as a joke?

Nope, but I understand why you are.

dan
08-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Ahhh, it is good to have Roomy back.:laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Nope, but I understand why you are.

Every poll, every poll on you you've lost. Everyone talks about you being a detriment to the board.

Why not do the honorable thing like RSR and leave? Why do you want to embarrass yourself further? I mean i'm going to continue to hound you until you go because that is what I want, you gone, and I always get what I want RSR being a prime example.

This fucking guy is delusional, me a joke? LMFAO!

jackass
08-25-2007, 07:21 PM
I thought we were all talking ancestry here. In that case my ancestry is 100% American from New Jersey, Massachusetts and Nova Scotia (which is in Canada, a suburb of America).:laugh2:

Where in NJ??

manu1959
08-25-2007, 07:42 PM

jersey indians....:poke:

manu1959
08-25-2007, 07:43 PM

i hear ya dude.....mine is only 3"...............

from the ground

diuretic
08-25-2007, 08:01 PM

Poor old Freddie, a tragic loss. "You Were Maid for Me". Great song :laugh2:

Yurt
08-26-2007, 01:07 AM
i hear ya dude.....mine is only 3"...............

from the ground

Hm, I always pictured you with longer legs... :D

LiberalNation
08-26-2007, 01:35 AM
Not everybody.

82Marine89
08-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Not everybody.

We agree? Did the devil forecast snow?

LiberalNation
08-26-2007, 02:15 AM
I don't know, with all this wacky weather it's possible.

glockmail
08-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Where in NJ?? The shittiest part: Newark.

82Marine89
08-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Where in NJ??

The question is not where. It's, "What exit?"

glockmail
08-26-2007, 07:19 AM
Every poll, every poll on you you've lost. Everyone talks about you being a detriment to the board.... OCA I started this poll: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=106426&postcount=1 And I consider it a victory for Nevada.

Careful about using terms like "every" and "everyone" as you may have to eat crow like gunny did.

Am I the only person here who has respect and admiration for both you and nevada?:poke:

shattered
08-26-2007, 07:46 AM
OCA I started this poll: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=106426&postcount=1 And I consider it a victory for Nevada.

Careful about using terms like "every" and "everyone" as you may have to eat crow like gunny did.

Am I the only person here who has respect and admiration for both you and nevada?:poke:

How can 15 "Yes, he annoys me" to 13 "No, he doesn't annoy me" be considered a victory FOR him?

OCA
08-26-2007, 08:14 AM
OCA I started this poll: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=106426&postcount=1 And I consider it a victory for Nevada.

In what way can that be construed as a victory? In what possible way Glock?

Yes you might possibly be the only person who has respect for Nevada and by that fact respect for BOTH the welfare cheat and me.

glockmail
08-26-2007, 03:07 PM
How can 15 "Yes, he annoys me" to 13 "No, he doesn't annoy me" be considered a victory FOR him?

In what way can that be construed as a victory? In what possible way Glock?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=106418&postcount=67

15/(15+13) does not equal 100%, or "everyone". Not even close. What would y'alls percentages be with the same question?

shattered
08-26-2007, 03:18 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=106418&postcount=67

15/(15+13) does not equal 100%, or "everyone". Not even close. What would y'alls percentages be with the same question?

It is, however a good majority of the people that participate (note - I didn't say just "log in") on this board every single day.

15 against, 13 for is in no way a "victory".

As for my "percentage", I'm completely indifferent to the outcome...

glockmail
08-26-2007, 06:21 PM
It is, however a good majority of the people that participate (note - I didn't say just "log in") on this board every single day.

15 against, 13 for is in no way a "victory".

As for my "percentage", I'm completely indifferent to the outcome... It is a clear victory as defined at the outset of the poll. :pee: on you for trying to claim otherwise.

OCA
08-26-2007, 08:49 PM
You are correct on the everyone Glock, we do have some crazies here who like Nevada but the fact is a majority is a majority and the majority think Nevada is annoying.

shattered
08-26-2007, 09:23 PM
It is a clear victory as defined at the outset of the poll. :pee: on you for trying to claim otherwise.

Can't grasp much more than that.. But, :pee: on you for trying to claim otherwise. :)

glockmail
08-27-2007, 11:52 AM
You are correct on the everyone Glock, we do have some crazies here who like Nevada but the fact is a majority is a majority and the majority think Nevada is annoying. I think you could say that about a lot of people here. Take Shattered, for example. :laugh2:

So I guess I'm a crazy too then. I must be real crazy to like both you and Nevada. :poke:

OCA
08-27-2007, 02:29 PM
So I guess I'm a crazy too then. I must be real crazy to like both you and Nevada. :poke:

Certifiable:laugh2:

glockmail
08-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Certifiable:laugh2:
You're not the first who's noticed. :salute:

Gunny
08-27-2007, 08:05 PM

You still running your suck about your little liberal game of literalism? Get over yourself dude. I don't lose when YOU play a dishonest game.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 10:21 PM
You still running your suck about your little liberal game of literalism? Get over yourself dude. I don't lose when YOU play a dishonest game.
Yes gunny you never lose and are never wrong. :texflag: