PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

Abbey Marie
08-02-2018, 08:54 AM
We played a game the other night that consisted of just two groups vying to win.
The two sides were the Liberals and the Fascists. The latter group included Hitler.
No group called Conservatives.
Let that juxtaposition sink in for a moment.

darin
08-02-2018, 09:05 AM
who is 'we' in this story?

Liberals vs Fascists. Geesh...i feel sick in the stomach thinking there are millions of people who believe the opposite of Liberal is Fascist - when today's liberals personify fascism.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-02-2018, 09:09 AM
We played a game the other night that consisted of just two groups vying to win.
The two sides were the Liberals and the Fascists. The latter group included Hitler.
Sounds to me like I'd be secretly RECORDING this obviously LEFTIST school you're in, Ab, and I'd pass it along to people that just might find their "games" very interesting.

I know I probably wouldn't be able to hold my tongue indefinitely, and I'd have to say something, probably NOT to my benefit. But I HATE that FLAGRANT, ARROGANT, IN YOUR FACE PARTISAN leftism.

Black Diamond
08-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Lemme guess. Trump is on the fascist side.

Abbey Marie
08-02-2018, 12:01 PM
It was an actual board game. Luckily, everyone playing was either conservative or kind of apolitical. I would not have played otherwise. The lib side of the board had a dove of peace on it. The non-lib side had Hitler.

aboutime
08-02-2018, 12:16 PM

Just another sign of how sick our entire society is becoming, and rather than be critical...being afraid of the repercussions....We just play along. Sad. And another reason i am glad to be getting older; knowing I won't be around when the MOB takes over.

SassyLady
08-02-2018, 01:42 PM
The inventor of this game also invented Cards Against Hummanity.

How long did you last Abbey?

High_Plains_Drifter
08-02-2018, 02:06 PM
It was an actual board game. Luckily, everyone playing was either conservative or kind of apolitical. I would not have played otherwise. The lib side of the board had a dove of peace on it. The non-lib side had Hitler.
Well I'd have to say that's about as PARTISAN HACKERY as it can get. I'd have taken pictures of the "game" with my phone, and uploaded to them to Brietbart or Fox News.

Black Diamond
08-02-2018, 02:06 PM

I hate cards against humanity.

Black Diamond
08-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Well I'd have to say that's about as PARTISAN HACKERY as it can get. I'd have taken pictures of the "game" with my phone, and uploaded to them to Brietbart or Fox News.
We should fight back with our own game.

Actually I am just thinking it would be interesting.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-02-2018, 05:41 PM
We should fight back with our own game.

Actually I am just thinking it would be interesting.
Democrats are at WAR with conservative, law abiding America. It's not a game.

And neither is TDS. It's disgusting, un-American, and I hope I'm DEAD before the radical left gets any upper hand on power again.

aboutime
08-02-2018, 08:18 PM
I know they have a FIRE problem out there in Cali. But it looks like Gabby might agree...some cleaning, perhaps 'Burning' should be taking place to CLEAN OUT the Scum of Intentional Homeless Government DEPENDENTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWQJWOIDnw0

Does anybody know HOW MANY Conservatives in Ca. Live like this???

Abbey Marie
08-03-2018, 10:57 PM

Our side won. And I was Hitler, lol.

Black Diamond
08-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Democrats are at WAR with conservative, law abiding America. It's not a game.

And neither is TDS. It's disgusting, un-American, and I hope I'm DEAD before the radical left gets any upper hand on power again.
They will not have the upper hand. Not to the extent you fear.