PDA

View Full Version : This topic is both Political, and Religious...So everybody should read it..YOU DECIDE

aboutime
08-03-2018, 07:02 PM
http://icansayit.com/newprayer.jpg

Noir
08-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Was this actually written by a 15 year old kid in Minnesota? Or did someone just make that up because they thought the text alone wasn’t enough for some reason and they felt they had to lie to improve it? You decide.

aboutime
08-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Was this actually written by a 15 year old kid in Minnesota? Or did someone just make that up because they thought the text alone wasn’t enough for some reason and they felt they had to lie to improve it? You decide.

You sure do sound like an American Snowflake, living a miserable, existence, suffering from the loss of your latest IQ test failure. You can't simply accept reading such a thing, and taking what it said to HEART. But then again. You are so frustrated, miserable, and MELTING like a snowflake. Nothing makes you happy. Poor Noir...so happy you aren't another ignorant American hate monger. Since you have no excuse for being here anyway.

Gunny
08-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Was this actually written by a 15 year old kid in Minnesota? Or did someone just make that up because they thought the text alone wasn’t enough for some reason and they felt they had to lie to improve it? You decide.Do point out specifically each lie, and explain why it is one.

aboutime
08-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Do point out specifically each lie, and explain why it is one.

It's a standard tactic of liberals to always point toward others, and claim they are lying in order to cover up their own lies...they call facts. At least Noir can't vote here in the USA. Like other dead people, or those who are illegal.

Noir
08-04-2018, 03:24 AM
Do point out specifically each lie, and explain why it is one.

Took less than ten seconds -

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-new-school-prayer/

Kathianne
08-04-2018, 08:41 AM

No conclusion here on who wrote it. What jumps out to me though is that the earlier one goes with the poem, the better it gets. Weird, it's like each version gets worse, the opposite of what editing is supposed to accomplish.

Drummond
08-04-2018, 08:45 AM

... umm .... I'm reading 'Status UNDETERMINED'.

Definition of 'undetermined' ....

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/undetermined

1. Not yet determined; undecided
2. Not specifically known or ascertained

By the way, is Minnesota the same place as 'Bagdad, Arizona' .. ? Somehow I have my doubts !! The Snopes entry claims 'Bagdad' as the place where this originated.

Seems that Snopes is even struggling with basic information, here !!

Noir
08-04-2018, 08:54 AM
No conclusion here on who wrote it. What jumps out to me though is that the earlier one goes with the poem, the better it gets. Weird, it's like each version gets worse, the opposite of what editing is supposed to accomplish.

Yeah it loses a lot as people have obviously thought they were adding more. A shame.

Noir
08-04-2018, 08:58 AM
... umm .... I'm reading 'Status UNDETERMINED'.

If you determine the post in the OP to be true, that’s on you. The style and formatting of the post are standard chainmail garbage.

Drummond
08-04-2018, 09:19 AM
If you determine the post in the OP to be true, that’s on you. The style and formatting of the post are standard chainmail garbage.

Ahem. I don't know about you, Noir, but I much prefer to concern myself with known fact, rather than just make assumptions for which there's no supporting evidence.

Snopes couldn't offer a determination on this matter. This means - even though they exist to debunk !! - they were unable to, in this instance. Don't you find that troubling ?

Without their confirmation of actual falsehood, I lack reason to accept it.

This doesn't stop you from leaping to that conclusion, though. On a whim, Noir ? Sheer preference ?

Your comment on style and formatting is subjective judgement, no more. You've no proof to defend your conclusions.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-04-2018, 09:22 AM
FACT-CHECKING SNOPES: WEBSITE’S POLITICAL ‘FACT-CHECKER’ IS JUST A FAILED LIBERAL BLOGGER

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

Noir
08-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Ahem. I don't know about you, Noir, but I much prefer to concern myself with known fact, rather than just make assumptions for which there's no supporting evidence.

Snopes couldn't offer a determination on this matter. This means - even though they exist to debunk !! - they were unable to, in this instance. Don't you find that troubling ?

Without their confirmation of actual falsehood, I lack reason to accept it.

This doesn't stop you from leaping to that conclusion, though. On a whim, Noir ? Sheer preference ?

Your comment on style and formatting is subjective judgement, no more. You've no proof to defend your conclusions.

Sure, now prove to me Russell’s teapot doesn’t exist.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2018, 09:33 AM
http://icansayit.com/newprayer.jpg

Truly great poetry creatively composed, that speaks the truth!
That 15 year old should be awarded a scholarship to a good and decent university!
Which in my mind seem to be hard to find these day because lib/dems have destroyed most of them.
Such an important message, delivered in very fine verse!
Most assuredly by liberals, be given many a curse!------Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2018, 09:39 AM

Style and formatting eh?
OK, BUT MY FRIEND-- I much prefer to consider 1.quality, 2.content 3.context and 4.truth -- over and before that of Style and Formatting.
Call me silly, but to me THOSE FOUR RANK INFINITY HIGHER...
Now if you think going with the two you gave, as you taking of the better path--then carry on my friend..
I think I have just cause and very valid reasons to disagree..-Tyr

Drummond
08-04-2018, 09:41 AM

I see no reference to this 'teapot' you refer to, in the subject-matter. Only in your attempt to muddy waters.

But since you want to play things this way, try this out:

'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY'.

Snopes didn't prove falsehood. Why do you infer it ?

Answer: because you PREFER to. Not because you know you are CORRECT to.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Who wrote it is irrelevant.

You've made ZERO rebuttal to it's content.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-04-2018, 11:59 AM
I see no reference to this 'teapot' you refer to, in the subject-matter. Only in your attempt to muddy waters.

But since you want to play things this way, try this out:

'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY'.

Snopes didn't prove falsehood. Why do you infer it ?

Answer: because you PREFER to. Not because you know you are CORRECT to.
snopes is nothing more than a couple of old burnt out hippie leftist freaks in CA that have gotten more WRONG than they've gotten RIGHT. They're a joke.

aboutime
08-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Without any Respect to you Noir. You had to take a peaceful message, written by someone...nobody really can identify here, and you made it your version of STUPIDITY to be demonstrated to everyone else here on DP.

With that in mind. YOU ARE A NOBODY. Nobody really cares how full of hatred, or stupidity you wish to bring here. Personally. I have known many FAILURES in life...just like you. So, if you wish to keep sharing your Miserable Existence with the rest of us here. You are in the wrong place.

Unrespectfully...Aboutime. Noir....Are your parents (if you had any) aware of how literally Ignorant you are?

Elessar
08-04-2018, 09:43 PM

When will you grow up?

Derail the thread because of your prejudiced faggot attitude?

aboutime
08-04-2018, 09:51 PM
When will you grow up?

Derail the thread because of your prejudiced faggot attitude?

I suspect. petey went to live with Noir, and Noir ATE HIM....2 BIRDS for the price of 1???:laugh::laugh::laugh: