PDA

View Full Version : ‘Moral Disgrace’ That Dem Party Has ‘Become the Champion of Illegal Immigration'

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Over the past 20 years the Democrats have also supported many ways of controlling this issue, and some even with a wall, and how the illegal immigration problem MUST be fixed. I can post videos of past president and congressional members if necessary, but I believe most have seen them by now.

But then the Republicans get into office, or more so because Trump is in office. And now not only do they no longer support fixing this problem - the TDS in them has them going the complete opposite, and inviting the world to our borders. :rolleyes:

---

D’Souza: ‘Moral Disgrace’ That Democratic Party Has ‘Become the Champion of Illegal Immigration’

WASHINGTON – In an exclusive interview with PJM, conservative filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza said Democrats “conflate” illegal with legal immigration as a way to make President Trump look racist, arguing that Trump’s support for a border wall reflects a “frustration that you can’t have a country without a border.”

D’Souza explained that he blended Trump’s face with President Abraham Lincoln’s on the official poster for his new film, “Death of a Nation,” because they were both political “outsiders” who many Democrats refused to “accept” as president of the nation.

“Their situations are similar. In 1860, an outsider, a Republican, gets elected president in a very narrow race, which the Democrats were the favorites, and all hell breaks loose. The northern Democrats are angry and some of them are demanding Lincoln’s assassination, which of course happened later, and the southern Democrats are so unwilling to abide a Lincoln presidency that they are willing to break up the country. So it’s craziness. And here we are 150 years later, the same kind of craziness, a Republican, an outsider, Trump, gets elected unexpectedly,” D’Souza told PJM during an interview on Friday at the Young America’s Foundation national conference.

“The opposing party, the same party, the Democrats go nuts, refuse to accept the result of the election, are willing to do, by their own words, 'by any means necessary,' overturn the result of the election, so Trump is a fascist, Trump is a racist. These are the big themes we take on in this movie,” he added.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/dsouza-moral-disgrace-that-democratic-party-has-become-the-champion-of-illegal-immigration/

pete311
08-06-2018, 02:32 PM
You're going in with Dinesh D'Souza now? They guy who got pardoned by Trump? He's an Alex Jones type.

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 02:35 PM
You're going in with Dinesh D'Souza now? They guy who got pardoned by Trump? He's an Alex Jones type.

Why does it have to "be in" with someone? Perhaps I just agree with the opinion? And something I have been saying and supporting for years now?

pete311
08-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Why does it have to "be in" with someone? Perhaps I just agree with the opinion? And something I have been saying and supporting for years now?

Trump is drawing a racial line. It's pretty darn clear when he focuses on mexico, the wall, and ms13. When has he ever mentioned Asians, eastern Europeans or Canadians in his rhetoric?

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Trump is drawing a racial line. It's pretty darn clear when he focuses on mexico, the wall, and ms13. When has he ever mentioned Asians, eastern Europeans or Canadians in his rhetoric?

He speaks of "illegal immigrants" which stands for illegal immigrants. I believe that would include quite a few different backgrounds.

Back to the point though, Pete - wasn't it just a few years ago that Obama, Hillary, Bill, Pelosi, Reid, Feinstein... were ALL calling for reeling in the illegal immigration. It had to be stopped. It was a major issue facing our country.

And then suddenly it's not only not a problem any longer - but now it's encouraged?

You can call it rhetoric or whatever you like - but they are still illegal and they still need to be stopped, or come in legally.

When calling out the major issues of illegal immigration - did Bill, Hillary and the others all point out the list as you just wrote?

It's a PROBLEM, Pete, and everyone has acknowledged that at one point or another - even if they suddenly feel differently depending on which party is in power. But that doesn't make the problem go away, it just highlights the hypocrisy and flip flopping. ALL politics and sides put apart - it's a problem that needs fixing.

But the left, you guys, would rather to continue daily in finding ways of condemning Trump or pushing for his failure. And meanwhile, the very issue that ALL sides agreed on that is a problem, gets ignored to a major extent...

High_Plains_Drifter
08-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Ya know... I know YOU people believe this SHIT, but I have to tell you, when I read a post like your above post, and when people LIKE me read or hear comments like your above post, we have to just sit for a second and gather our thoughts, because we just can't figure out HOW someone could make such an ASININE comment. You have to be either intentionally spreading your leftist shit, or you really ARE fucking retarded.

pete311
08-06-2018, 03:07 PM
He speaks of "illegal immigrants" which stands for illegal immigrants. I believe that would include quite a few different backgrounds.

Back to the point though, Pete - wasn't it just a few years ago that Obama, Hillary, Bill, Pelosi, Reid, Feinstein... were ALL calling for reeling in the illegal immigration. It had to be stopped. It was a major issue facing our country.

And then suddenly it's not only not a problem any longer - but now it's encouraged?

You can call it rhetoric or whatever you like - but they are still illegal and they still need to be stopped, or come in legally.

When calling out the major issues of illegal immigration - did Bill, Hillary and the others all point out the list as you just wrote?

It's a PROBLEM, Pete, and everyone has acknowledged that at one point or another - even if they suddenly feel differently depending on which party is in power. But that doesn't make the problem go away, it just highlights the hypocrisy and flip flopping. ALL politics and sides put apart - it's a problem that needs fixing.

But the left, you guys, would rather to continue daily in finding ways of condemning Trump or pushing for his failure. And meanwhile, the very issue that ALL sides agreed on that is a problem, gets ignored to a major extent...

huh, it's news to me that asians, eastern europeans, and africans and pouring through the southern border and joining ms13. Illegal immigration is a problem, just not as big as you make it, and Trump just used it as a wedge issue for his base.

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 03:13 PM
huh, it's news to me that asians, eastern europeans, and africans and pouring through the southern border and joining ms13. Illegal immigration is a problem, just not as big as you make it, and Trump just used it as a wedge issue for his base.

YOU made it an issue by stating that Trump does not point these folks out, and then you turn around and state that they aren't pouring through the borders. :rolleyes:

And the amount of money, and crimes coming from illegals, is a massive problem.

And this was LONG before Trump, hence me even stating the names prior to Trump - only he's the ONLY one trying to uphold the law and fix the problem. Folks like myself have been complaining about illegal immigration for YEARS, before Trump was even a thought - and why folks like Bill Clinton back in the 90's was pointing out how big the problem is.

It IS as big as I state. The costs are astronomical, and don't try and somehow claim that the illegals that commit more crimes once on our soil, is not a problem.

This issue has been around for a long time now, and even you are now trying to make excuses and what not, as if everyone is somehow wrong on both sides.

pete311
08-06-2018, 03:30 PM
YOU made it an issue by stating that Trump does not point these folks out, and then you turn around and state that they aren't pouring through the borders. :rolleyes:

And the amount of money, and crimes coming from illegals, is a massive problem.

And this was LONG before Trump, hence me even stating the names prior to Trump - only he's the ONLY one trying to uphold the law and fix the problem. Folks like myself have been complaining about illegal immigration for YEARS, before Trump was even a thought - and why folks like Bill Clinton back in the 90's was pointing out how big the problem is.

It IS as big as I state. The costs are astronomical, and don't try and somehow claim that the illegals that commit more crimes once on our soil, is not a problem.

This issue has been around for a long time now, and even you are now trying to make excuses and what not, as if everyone is somehow wrong on both sides.

I don't understand your first comment. He's not pointing out non brown illegals and white/yellow illegals are not pouring through the southern border. Thus he's focusing on Hispanic illegals. What am I missing?

Money? Illegals cost the US $116B a year. US GDP is 18.6 trillion. Interest on the national debt is $363 billion. When were you last talking about the debt? Oh yeah, before the election. Now crickets. So is illegal immigration costs a problem, yeah, not as big as other issues. Fix Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid and we can live like kings, but no, keep focusing on brown people.

Crime is also not as big of a problem. There were two studies done that WaPo posted that showed illegals committed less than a 1/3 of the amount of crimes as US natives per capita.

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 03:42 PM
I don't understand your first comment. He's not pointing out non brown illegals and white/yellow illegals are not pouring through the southern border. Thus he's focusing on Hispanic illegals. What am I missing?

Money? Illegals cost the US $116B a year. US GDP is 18.6 trillion. Interest on the national debt is $363 billion. When were you last talking about the debt? Oh yeah, before the election. Now crickets. So is illegal immigration costs a problem, yeah, not as big as other issues. Fix Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid and we can live like kings, but no, keep focusing on brown people.

Crime is also not as big of a problem. There were two studies done that WaPo posted that showed illegals committed less than a 1/3 of the amount of crimes as US natives per capita.

You are the only one trying to push in the race issue. Sure, he has pointed out those particular groups, as they are hugely problematic, but generally it's about a wall on the Mexican border, and it's to help stop illegal immigration.

And yes, that number is correct, but why downplay it as minimal? That's a LOT of money, and that's yearly, just adding and adding up. So because it's small in comparison to the national debt, that makes it somehow small?

Yeah, a tiny percentage commits so many crimes.

It's comical watching so many on the left try and make excuses over law breakers and excuses as to why we should all foot the bill for illegal actions. Small or large, I shouldn't be paying a penny for them, not one cent.

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.

The approximately $46 billion in federal expenditures attributable to illegal aliens is staggering. Assuming an illegal alien population of approximately 12.5 million illegal aliens and 4.2 million U.S.-born children of illegal aliens, that amounts to roughly $2,746 per illegal alien, per year. For the sake of comparison, the average American college student receives only $4,800 in federal student loans each year.

FAIR maintains that every concerned American citizen should be asking our government why, in a time of increasing costs and shrinking resources, is it spending such large amounts of money on individuals who have no right, nor authorization, to be in the United States? This is an especially important question in view of the fact that the illegal alien beneficiaries of American taxpayer largess offset very little of the enormous costs of their presence by the payment of taxes. Meanwhile, average Americans pay approximately 30% of their income in taxes.

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

High_Plains_Drifter
08-06-2018, 03:56 PM
The left is poo-pooing the tidal wave of illegal aliens pouring across our southern border, and they want their sanctuary cities, and they want to abolish ICE... WHY? All you have to do is look to San Franqueerco for your answer. They have voted to allow ILLEGAL ALIENS the right to vote in their local elections. That's right, NON CITIZENS voting in AMERICAN ELECTIONS. WHY? Because the new democrat party is the party of TRASH, and right now they're feeling pretty THREATENED, and they're not sure they'll be able win many more elections, so in their unhinged desperation to hold onto power, they have just given up trying to HIDE the fact that ILLEGAL ALIENS are their NEW VOTING BASE that they're DEPENDING ON, and they want to do the same thing in NYC, and you can bet your ass they'll be pushing to allow illegal aliens to vote in NATIONAL ELECTIONS. THAT'S WHERE THEY'RE GOING with this. But don't think that they won't try and count those ILLEGAL ALIENS that have been allowed to vote, don't think they'll be TURNED AWAY from voting in a NATIONAL ELECTION. The democrats will try and COUNT THOSE VOTES.

Leftist bubble heads like little Pete can come on here and twist and turn and obfuscate and lie and do every freakin' dance known to man, but WE KNOW THE TRUTH. We know what's at the HEART of the democrats NEW LOVE and PROTECTION of EVERYTHING ILLEGAL ALIEN, INCLUDING this ABHORRENTLY VIOLENT MEXICAN GANG called MS-13. This "brown people" stuff is PURE HORSE SHIT. The RACE CARD has worked SO well for them in the past, they just can't HELP but trot that LAME ASS GARBAGE out ONE MORE TIME.

Repeat after me... "democrats are the party of TRASH."

pete311
08-06-2018, 04:35 PM
It's comical watching so many on the left try and make excuses over law breakers and excuses as to why we should all foot the bill for illegal actions. Small or large, I shouldn't be paying a penny for them, not one cent.

It's also telling that this is the crime you put all your passion into, rather than say a different one of same or greater effect.

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 04:49 PM
It's also telling that this is the crime you put all your passion into, rather than say a different one of same or greater effect.

I have a passion about a lot of things political, and have a passion about personal responsibility, and a passion about our constitution and the laws of our land. I can be passionate about many subjects.

It's also telling when one is a hypocrite. When one flip flops. Telling when one wishes against America. Telling when folks wish for harm and wish for bad news, and twist it all up daily. :rolleyes:

But always glad to see you arguing against the laws and supporting illegal activities and then furthered activities and violence.

SassyLady
08-07-2018, 03:43 AM

Then how are the Asians, eastern Europeans, africans, getting in? Do you not think the southern border is the main problem when it comes to ILLEGAL immigrants?

Any money spent on illegals, no matter their origin or color, is a problem when we have so many American citizens that need that money for food, housing, medical, etc.