PDA

View Full Version : Rouhani Open To Talks With U.S. As Iranian Economy Collapses In Face Of U.S. Sanction

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Well that didn't take long. Maybe they'll get back to wanting us dead after sanctions get lifted?

---

Rouhani Open To Talks With U.S. As Iranian Economy Collapses In Face Of U.S. Sanctions

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani recently responded to President Trump’s offer to get back to the negotiating table.

In his address Monday, Rouhani said the Islamic Republic is open to negotiations if the U.S. is “sincere.”

Rouhani’s statement comes after President Trump said future talks with Iran will depend on if the country is willing to negotiate a new nuclear deal.

President Trump has also suggested the new negotiations could produce a strict and verifiable nuclear deal with Iran.

“So I believe in meeting — I would certainly meet with Iran if they wanted to meet,” stated President Trump. “If we could work something out that’s meaningful, not the waste of paper that the other deal was, I would certainly be willing to meet.”

Meanwhile, hardliners in Tehran are opposed to the idea of talks with the U.S. despite the collapsing Iranian economy.

The country’s foreign minister dismissed the idea, saying the U.S. cannot be trusted.

http://www.oann.com/rouhani-open-to-talks-with-u-s-as-iranian-economy-collapses-in-face-of-u-s-sanctions/

pete311
08-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Maybe Trump will get a photo op out of it like NK.

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Maybe Trump will get a photo op out of it like NK.

Yup, as usual, a liberal looking for failure, hoping for failure and looking at life through a lens of a failure. It shows your pettiness & inability to comprehend at the same time.

pete311
08-06-2018, 09:52 PM
Yup, as usual, a liberal looking for failure, hoping for failure and looking at life through a lens of a failure. It shows your pettiness & inability to comprehend at the same time.

Guess I know how you feel during the Obama years

jimnyc
08-06-2018, 10:00 PM

Huh? That makes no sense.

When Obama was in office, there were many times I supported decisions.

The core things I believe in, and want, I would encourage from any president. Things I don't want, obviously I would have an issue with and/or complain about. Considering I'm of the right, it's not surprising that very often I disagreed with Obama.

But the way the liberals are, hoping and wishing for failure, for Trump and America as a whole, to blame on Trump or the right, isn't exactly good for the country. I wouldn't expect the left to jump up and down for joy at anything positive about Trump, but the whining and bitching, it's out of control and 50x worse than I've seen with any other president.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Big difference there being, the kenyan muslim dog turd hated America. President Trump loves America.

Gunny
08-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Well that didn't take long. Maybe they'll get back to wanting us dead after sanctions get lifted?

---

Rouhani Open To Talks With U.S. As Iranian Economy Collapses In Face Of U.S. Sanctions

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani recently responded to President Trump’s offer to get back to the negotiating table.

In his address Monday, Rouhani said the Islamic Republic is open to negotiations if the U.S. is “sincere.”

Rouhani’s statement comes after President Trump said future talks with Iran will depend on if the country is willing to negotiate a new nuclear deal.

President Trump has also suggested the new negotiations could produce a strict and verifiable nuclear deal with Iran.

“So I believe in meeting — I would certainly meet with Iran if they wanted to meet,” stated President Trump. “If we could work something out that’s meaningful, not the waste of paper that the other deal was, I would certainly be willing to meet.”

Meanwhile, hardliners in Tehran are opposed to the idea of talks with the U.S. despite the collapsing Iranian economy.

The country’s foreign minister dismissed the idea, saying the U.S. cannot be trusted.

http://www.oann.com/rouhani-open-to-talks-with-u-s-as-iranian-economy-collapses-in-face-of-u-s-sanctions/

Always a caveat with Iran. Statements are always carefully crafted to to promise nothing and cast a shadow on the US's intentions.