PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O’Donnell at White House Protest: U.S. 'Has Never Been in Worse Shape'

jimnyc
08-07-2018, 08:57 AM
'Ol blob of fat is apparently still upset. We've never been in worse shape is the best she can come up with?

And then you have Maher, who would go as far as wanting a recession if it meant bad news for Trump. This is a common theme going around, and it's sad to see so many hoping for failure so that they can jab at Trump.

Ain't working though, and makes them look like the fools they are.

---

Rosie O’Donnell at White House Protest: U.S. 'Has Never Been in Worse Shape'

WASHINGTON – Entertainer Rosie O’Donnell told PJM that the U.S. has “never been in worse shape than it is now,” despite the record low unemployment figures.

The White House and congressional Republicans have attributed the state of the economy to President Trump’s policies, pointing out that the African-American and Hispanic unemployment rates have hit record lows. The overall unemployment rate has dropped to almost a 50-year low.

Nightly protests have continued outside of the White House since Trump returned from his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin three weeks ago. Broadway performers at Monday night’s protest with O’Donnell sang songs including “What the World Needs Now Is Love” and “Climb Every Mountain.” Trump was in Bedminster, N.J., on Monday evening.

During an interview at the protest, which was dubbed #KremlinAnnex on social media, O’Donnell rejected any connection between the unemployment rate and Trump’s job performance, adding that the economy is only “booming” for billionaires.

“There are many metrics you can use, and I think everyone tries to parse them up to their advantage. I know the country has never been in worse shape than it is now and largely responsible is Donald Trump, thank you,” O’Donnell said.

Comedian and TV host Bill Maher suggested in June a way to remove Trump from office: "By the way, I'm hoping for it because one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So, please, bring on the recession," he said.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rosie-odonnell-at-white-house-protest-u-s-has-never-been-in-worse-shape/

Gunny
08-07-2018, 09:08 AM
'Ol blob of fat is apparently still upset. We've never been in worse shape is the best she can come up with?

And then you have Maher, who would go as far as wanting a recession if it meant bad news for Trump. This is a common theme going around, and it's sad to see so many hoping for failure so that they can jab at Trump.

Ain't working though, and makes them look like the fools they are.

---

Rosie O’Donnell at White House Protest: U.S. 'Has Never Been in Worse Shape'

WASHINGTON – Entertainer Rosie O’Donnell told PJM that the U.S. has “never been in worse shape than it is now,” despite the record low unemployment figures.

The White House and congressional Republicans have attributed the state of the economy to President Trump’s policies, pointing out that the African-American and Hispanic unemployment rates have hit record lows. The overall unemployment rate has dropped to almost a 50-year low.

Nightly protests have continued outside of the White House since Trump returned from his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin three weeks ago. Broadway performers at Monday night’s protest with O’Donnell sang songs including “What the World Needs Now Is Love” and “Climb Every Mountain.” Trump was in Bedminster, N.J., on Monday evening.

During an interview at the protest, which was dubbed #KremlinAnnex on social media, O’Donnell rejected any connection between the unemployment rate and Trump’s job performance, adding that the economy is only “booming” for billionaires.

“There are many metrics you can use, and I think everyone tries to parse them up to their advantage. I know the country has never been in worse shape than it is now and largely responsible is Donald Trump, thank you,” O’Donnell said.

Comedian and TV host Bill Maher suggested in June a way to remove Trump from office: "By the way, I'm hoping for it because one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So, please, bring on the recession," he said.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rosie-odonnell-at-white-house-protest-u-s-has-never-been-in-worse-shape/THAT is f-ing funny :laugh:. They going to dust off some hippies with their "flower power" signs next?

The desperate lengths some people like "A WHOLE Lot of Rosie" will go to attempting to remain relevant :rolleyes: