PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones is removed, and terrorist garbage can stay

jimnyc
08-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Think about that for a minute. Terrorist crap litters the place, and they couldn't care less. But Infowars has to go!

---

Facebook Removes Conservative Site Infowars — But Terrorist Filth by Fatah, FARC, Al-Muwahideen and Al-Awlaki Still Litters the Platform

On Monday Facebook caved to the leftist media mob demanding censorship of InfoWars and permanently banned their page.

Google-YouTube followed suit and also terminated the InfoWars Accounts.

The tech tyrants launched a coordinated attack on Alex Jones and Infowars.

Conservative Infowars is too offensive for Democrats, CNN and Facebook.

But while Facebook continues its censor and eliminate conservative content several terrorist organizations still have a presence on the platform.

The Communist FARC terrorists from Colombia (https://www.facebook.com/FUERZALTERNATIVAREVOLUCIONARIADELCOMUN/) still have a page on Facebook with 92,000 likes.

Palestinian Fatah has a popular Facebook page with 120,000 likes.

The Fatah page regularly glorifies female terrorists and suicide bombers.

Image from the Palestinaian Fatah Facebook page — still active.

The Belthlehem Branch of Fatah has a post glorifying a 17-year-old Jew-killing terrorist.

And videos by Imam Anwar Al awlaki litter the Facebook platform.

https://i.imgur.com/xtrTvlg.png

But conservative Infowars is too controversial?

https://i.imgur.com/PeXj07f.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/facebook-removes-conservative-site-infowars-but-terrrorist-filth-by-fatah-farc-al-muwahideen-and-al-awlaki-still-litters-the-platform/

SassyLady
08-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Jim, when you see these posts are you flagging them to Facebook for review?

pete311
08-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Think about that for a minute. Terrorist crap litters the place, and they couldn't care less. But Infowars has to go!

Clearly Jim you are not understanding the platform's rules. It's not what you do outside the platform. It's what you do inside it.

Furthermore, report what you see. New stuff is popping up all the time. It's easy to cherry pick new stuff.

jimnyc
08-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Clearly Jim you are not understanding the platform's rules. It's not what you do outside the platform. It's what you do inside it.

Furthermore, report what you see. New stuff is popping up all the time. It's easy to cherry pick new stuff.

Wow, did Pete just support a terrorists rights to be on a platform? You think because terrorists aren't bombing people on these platforms, that they should then be allowed to remain?

Clearly I DO understand their rules, I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy, and yours. And a fucked up one I might add.

pete311
08-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Wow, did Pete just support a terrorists rights to be on a platform? You think because terrorists aren't bombing people on these platforms, that they should then be allowed to remain?

Clearly I DO understand their rules, I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy, and yours. And a fucked up one I might add.

So when someone signs up for say Facebook you are suggesting there be an investigation into that person or organization before they are allowed to use the platform? The rules are clear. If your account doesn't promote hate or violence etc etc you are free to use the platform. What you do in the real world is not exactly in consideration.

jimnyc
08-08-2018, 10:09 AM
So when someone signs up for say Facebook you are suggesting there be an investigation into that person or organization before they are allowed to use the platform? The rules are clear. If your account doesn't promote hate or violence etc etc you are free to use the platform. What you do in the real world is not exactly in consideration.

Even if one is a murdering terrorist.

Run, gobble gobble gobble

pete311
08-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Even if one is a murdering terrorist.

Run, gobble gobble gobble

I am willing to bet there are thousands of murders and criminals on facebook. Like I said, they aren't going to do personal investigations. It's about what you do inside the platform.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-08-2018, 10:29 AM
I am willing to bet there are thousands of murders and criminals on facebook. Like I said, they aren't going to do personal investigations. It's about what you do inside the platform.
More like, it's about whether or not you're a LIBERAL or a CONSERVATIVE.

We can cut the shit. We know EXACTLY what this is ALL about.

Your little song and dance ain't fooling anyone.